An award-winning Travel focused PR consultancy are looking for an ambitious Client Service Director to manage a stunning portfolio of Luxury Travel Clients. Ideal role for anyone looking to address work life balance while still working at the highest level…
For over fifteen years this award-winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central Europe and the Mediterranean all the way to Central America and beyond. They have grown steadily since their founding and are now one of the top regional agencies in the UK. Their medium sized team are welcoming, social and passionate about their work. Anyone joining can expect a real family feel at this agency, something that contributes a great deal to their notably low staff turnover. It's an exciting time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has meant they now have need of an experienced Client Service Director to help manage a special portfolio of clients…
This is an important role for the agency and would suit either an established Client Service Director or an experience Account Director looking to make the step up. You will report directly into the Managing Director and will focus on managing a high value portfolio of luxury travel clients, offering strategic advice and identifying opportunities for growth. Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing senior level relationships across the client base
- Strategically directly multiple teams to offer the best possible solutions to challenges posed by clients.
- Overseeing development of all junior staff helping to implement companywide training scheme.
- Work closely with other senior management team members to identify opportunities for growth with existing client base.
- Act as key point of contact and agency representative for all high value clients and stakeholders.
- Chance to join the senior team or a top regional agency (regularly out-performing London counterparts)
- Strong focus on work-life balance (Flexible working and work from home offered)
- Outstanding global client base in Luxury Travel sector
- Highly social team - exceptionally low staff turnover
- Strong prospects for growth alongside ambitious agency plans.