Operations Executive, £20,000-£28,000 - Oxfordshire
A world leading marketing agency is looking for an Operations Executive to join their growing insight operations team. This would be an ideal role for an analytical & tech driven person that's looking to work on varied projects in various sectors.
Established over 80 years ago they are an award-winning agency based in Oxfordshire that specialises in delivering insight-led sales, marketing and customer experience strategies and are well known for being one of the best at what they do.
This would be ideal opportunity for a candidate with a 1 years' experience looking to expand their career and move forward with an agency that is always on the move.
- Ensure the implementation configuration of solutions can be carried out alongside changes to existing systems and solutions
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure solutions are implemented to jointly agreed requirements, quality standards and timescales
- In conjunction with the rest of the Service Delivery Team, develop strategies, policies and best practice which optimise company processes and systems
- An active interest in Technology and Innovation with an on-going interest in broadening technical knowledge
What they would like from you:
- Fully proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Intermediate level knowledge of Software platforms (CRM e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience of full project life cycle and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Clear and concise communication and presentations skills
- Fluency in other languages (European) would be an advantage
If you would like to know more about this Operations Executive role and the agency, please apply via the link and we can go from there.