Marketing Manager - Oxfordshire
Marketing executive looking to step up? This could be for you...
Our client are a market-leading accommodation provider with a unique portfolio of properties and bespoke management services. They manage over 100 properties across the UK and Europe with a focus on accommodation for the higher education sector, with over 25,000 rooms under management. Their purpose built accommodation is increasingly popular with both domestic and international students with over 50% of students now coming from outside the UK. They are a preferred supplier to many of the top rated universities and colleges in Europe.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that all properties in the portfolio are properly marketed for the academic year and the available summer period. This will be achieved by creating accurate, well positioned and strong campaigns in support of the Head of Operations and Accommodation Managers.
The secondary purpose of this role is to act a general resource within the marketing team, providing advice and support to the Head of Marketing as well as supporting and mentoring a Marketing Executive.
- Must be a self-starter that enjoys working in a team
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a marketing role
- Ability to manage a junior team member
- Ideally a marketing or business studies degree or a similar relevant qualification
- Strong analytical and numerical skills and an interest in working in a results orientated role
- Exceptional proof-reading skills are a must
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise workload
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office products - specifically Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity for a marketing executive to step up to manager level.
The company employ over 400 people across Europe and there's plenty of room to progress in the marketing team.
On top of the competitive salary, you can also expect:
- 25 days holiday
- free onsite parking
- hybrid working
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Regular company funded events
Please get in touch if you would like more information with