You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
PR Account Director - Luxury Travel
An Award-Winning, Luxury Travel PR agency with an outstanding global client portfolio is looking for an experienced Account Director...
For over ten years this award winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central europe and the medditerainian all the way to the far east and beyond. Their expanding team are as welcoming and social as they are excellent at what they do. That being said, you can expect a realfamily feel at this agency, something that contriubtes a great deal to their extremely low staff turnover. It's an exctiing time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has meant they now have need of another Account Director on either a full time or Part time basis (4 days per week).
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional public relations support to the agency's clients as well as managing a team and winning new business where possible. This role can be taken on either a full time or part time basis (4 days per week) and the main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- generate strategic PR plans incorporating creative and innovative communication strategies fully reflecting client objectives and challenges
- implement a broad range of PR activities including pitching and placing feature articles, organising media events, planning and hosting media fam trips, responding to media enquiries etc.
- produce a wide range of materials, including press releases, project and new business proposals, presentations and all other forms of communications content that delivers against client or agency objectives
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure retention and growth of the business, as well as Identifying and converting opportunities to grow and develop accounts with new and existing clients
- Identify, generate and qualify new business leads and Manage new business opportunities through to conversion
This is an ideal role for an experienced travel PR professional looking for a senior level role with scope for further growth. The agency is highly respected, have an outstanding portfolio of clients and the work life balance of offer is also very rare indeed at AD level (with 4 days a week on offer if of interest). International Travel to some exquisite locations is a part of the role and the team here are a talented and welcoming bunch.
If you think you have the experience this agency would value please get in touch (in full confidence)