You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Account Manager - Customer Experience Agency - Oxfordshire - £30,000
WFH 2 days per week, driving licence and car required
Would you like to work with some of the UK's biggest brands?
We're recruiting for a specialist marketing agency that help design and implement solutions that improve big brand's customer experience.
As an Account Manager it will be your job to manage the relationships with a truly remarkable client base including the likes of Buckingham Palace, Waitrose, Lego and the RAC.
The business have built a niche in streamlining their client's service channels. In plain English they help companies communicate with their customers more effectively which saves money and increases loyalty/satisfaction.
You'll report to the Head of Client Services and take full day to day responsibility for managing and growing existing clients. It will be your job to help ensure stakeholders recognise the value your service is bringing to their organisation.
This means engaging with the client's business to understand their problems, issues and objectives, so the agency can
continue to support them and continually improve their communications.
Your day to day role will include:
- Building & maintaining relationships with clients (face to face and over the phone/email)
- Securing client's commitment to renew or extend their account
- Triggering and delivering projects that demonstrate measurable value and significant ROI
- Writing scripts for clients for Chatbots, email, web pages etc scripts capable of influencing customer behaviour
- Mapping customer journeys to reveal weakness, opportunity and insight
- Presenting feedback and solutions to stakeholders
- Liaising with the Production Manager and Project Coordinator to ensure product is delivered on time
What kind of person will this suit?
This job is ideal for someone who has already worked as an account manager or spent 2 years in a similar client facing position. Ideally you will be creatively minded and able to write well.
It would be nice if you had experience of:
- Media Production
- Account Management
- Audio Production
- Chatbots & AI
What's in it for you?
This is a great company to work for, nice offices, nicer people and free parking when you get there.
You will receive excellent training and benefit from a supportive, tight knit team that ensure staff turnover is very low.
You will work with some of the best known brands in the UK and be given the opportunity to manage jnr members of staff too.
It's a great job for anyone looking for a more interesting role in client services, please apply now!