You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
PR Account Director - Luxury Travel
An Award-Winning, Luxury Travel PR agency with an outstanding global client portfolio is looking for an experienced consumer PR Account Director (3 to 4 days home working offered)
For over ten years this award-winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central Europe and the Med all the way to the far east and beyond. Their team are as welcoming and social as they are excellent at what they do. You can expect a real family feel at this agency, something that contributes a great deal to their extremely low staff turnover. It's an exciting time for the agency at present - having dealt well with recent upheaval, they are now looking to grow off of the back of some great new business wins and have need of another Account Director.
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional public relations support to the agency's clients as well as managing a team. Responsibilities will include:
- Generating strategic PR plans incorporating creative and innovative communication strategies fully reflecting client objectives and challenges
- implementing a broad range of PR activities including pitching and placing feature articles, organising media events, planning and hosting media trips, responding to media enquiries etc.
- Producing a wide range of materials, including press releases, project and new business proposals, presentations and all other forms of communications content that delivers against client or agency objectives
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients to ensure retention and growth of the business, as well as Identifying and converting opportunities to grow and develop accounts with new and existing clients
- Identifying, generating and qualify new business leads
This is an ideal role for an experienced travel PR professional looking for a senior level role with scope for further growth. The agency is well respected, has an outstanding portfolio of clients and the work life balance of offer is also very rare indeed at Account Director level. International Travel to some exquisite locations is a part of the role and the team here are a talented and welcoming bunch.