You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Talent
Having been set up 15 years ago, this exciting experiential agency are now looking to expand their team of 20 with a Head of Talent. Having won nearly every award availble to them, this agency boast an impressive client list and punch well above their weight considering their size. They create bespoke campiagns for all their clients and have a focus on Tech, FMCG & Fashion Retail.
One of the reasons this agency have been so successful is how their events run on the road and this can't happen without a stong Head of Talent. This role is essentially a Senior Staffing Manager role that will allow you ot manage 2 people as well as be involed with the agencies active brand ambassadors. You'll work closely with the MD & Creative Director on all campaings and be able to learn off someone of the most expeirenced heads in the industry!
This role is ideal for someone who has come from a staffing, recrutiment or HR background that understands the brand experience sector and is able to come in and make this small department their own.
Some of the key responsibilites of the role are below;
- Managing the talent database
- Managing he recruitment process
- Management, Development & Motivation of staff - ensure that our field staff love working for us
- Campaign specific recruitment & deployment of staff- find great people that deliver great results
- Client relationship - proactively build excellent client relations
- Creative - be the stimulus for great creative work
- Marketing knowledge - become an expert on all things experiential
What's in it for you?
Aside from working with a team of young, hungry & fun people, they offer;
- Pension @ 5%
- Private Healthcare
- Company 'perk book'
- Monthly & Quarterly team socials
- Wicked Summer & Christmas parties
- 25 days holiday
If this sounds like the sort of oppotunity that you're looking for, then please do apply!