You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Talent
Having been set up 15 years ago, this exciting experiential agency are now looking to expand their team of 20 with a Head of Talent. Having won nearly every award available to them, this agency boast an impressive client list and punch well above their weight considering their size. They create bespoke Campinas for all their clients and have a focus on Tech, FMCG & Fashion Retail.
One of the reasons this agency have been so successful is how their events run on the road, which can't happen without a strong Head of Talent. This role is essentially a Senior Staffing Manager role that will allow you to manage 2 people as well as be involved with the agencies active brand ambassadors. You'll work closely with the MD & Creative Director on all campaigns and be able to learn off someone of the most experienced heads in the industry!
This role is ideal for someone who has come from a staffing, recruitment or HR background that understands the brand experience sector and is able to come in and make this small department their own.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are below;
- Managing the talent database
- Managing the recruitment process
- Management, Development & Motivation of staff - ensure that all field staff love working for them
- Campaign specific recruitment & deployment of staff- find great people that deliver great results
- Client relationship - proactively build excellent client relations
- Creative - be the stimulus for great creative work
- Marketing knowledge - become an expert on all things experiential
What's in it for you?
Aside from working with a team of young, hungry & fun people, they offer;
- Pension @ 5%
- Private Healthcare
- Company 'perk book'
- Monthly & Quarterly team socials
- Wicked Summer & Christmas parties
- 25 days holiday
- If this sounds like the sort of opportunity that you're looking for, then please do apply!