Digital Marketing Manager - Creative Commercial Property - Berkshire / Flex Working
£45,000 4 days in the office, 1 from home
This company purchase buildings with natural character and create working environments that are widely recognised as being hotbeds for creativity and growth. The company now has a UK portfolio valued at around £100m, comprising 13 sites across the UK including Bristol, London and Birmingham, filled with 400 diverse businesses, with more sites in the pipeline too. The goal is to maintain growth levels by acquiring more projects, managing them as effectively as possible and delivering operational excellence as a team from top to bottom. It is the company values and ways of behaving which make this achievable; respect for each other, contributing to the bigger picture as a team, having a voice and the courage to use it, and experimenting and giving different ways of doing things a go.
A core business challenge is adapting to the post-covid world. This may be their tenants using less seats due to some remote working, so a more effective digital acquisition strategy is critical to adapt to the changes in the marketplace, targeting small or medium sized businesses.
This is an all-encompassing digital marketing role that has a key responsibility for generating leads of enquiries for new tenants into the various properties. You will be responsible for the performance of the main company website and the various property pages too. You will have the ability to assess the performance of existing agencies across paid media spend and help refine it, with the ability to put an in-housing roadmap in place. You will also have responsibility for the social media channels and planning new cross channel strategies to target their key demographic of customer, small to medium creative businesses / startups.
- Assess the performance of existing digital agency suppliers, identify any inefficiencies, and build a more effective digital strategy.
- Comprehensive understanding of social media marketing, ideally in B2B including LinkedIn
- Understanding of SEO in order to best promote the various sites.
- Unfazed by becoming the sole marketer in digital within the business with future aim of scaling an in-house team, through strong performance.
- Savvy with website analytics and how to drive actionable insights.
- Ability to tailor digital marketing tactics that target the key audience - Small to medium creative businesses & Startups.
- Able to work closely with the content / design specialist to align with strategy.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a lean yet high value business to re-shape and drive the digital marketing strategy forward, this could be great option for you.
- Experienced in B2B marketing
- Property experience is desirable but not essential
- 3 years in strategic cross channel digital marketing
- Experience managing external agencies and bringing activity in house.
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Some flexible working post-Covid
- 10% annual discretionary bonus
- 24 days holiday