Project Manager WFH 3-4 days, flexible working & bonus
An award-winning Market Research agency with a very impressive client list that includes a number of the UK's leading brands is now looking for a Project Manager
This role is ideal for an Associate Research Director to use their expert abilities to create solutions, and ideas and be innovative to produce the best results for their clients and make a real difference. With a variety of complex, high-value, strategic projects you can be excited at the fact as an AD at this agency you will help create direction for some of the UK's leading brands.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills; both written and verbal whilst managing professional relationships with clients and suppliers
- Efficiently manage multiple projects from project commissioning through to delivery
- Work with a variety of internal and external teams, moderators, translators, viewing facilities etc. to identify and execute the best approach to project briefs
- An understanding of project budgets; delivering projects on time and to budget
- Display a real ‘can do’ attitude; Always looking for solutions as challenges arise
- Assist Senior Project managers with project costings, proposal writing and project deliverables
What’s in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary up to £32,000, a performance-related bonus scheme, private health care, pension, interest-free season ticket loan for rail commutes and flexible working (finding the balance between work/home life). And finally join a Market Research agency that believes in rewarding its staff for their hard work through flexibility, support and progression.
If you would like to know more about the role and the agency, please apply