You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Customer Service - Online Subscription Company - Remote
Head of Customer Service - Online Gaming Subscription Business - Fully Remote
A rapidly growing and fully remote online subscription business in the online betting space (not a gambling business). The end of 2020 marks their largest recorded headcount and revenue rate whilst the growth trajectory shows no signs of wavering. Their expanding customer base pays a monthly fee for betting content and advice. The company is in an excellent financial position and are expanding into new markets, so it is a great time to join, taking advantage of a fully remote role.
They now seek a customer service expert to build a modern, streamlined customer service function and oversee a team of 7 to deliver and recruit more as you see fit.
As Head of Customer Service, you will be responsible for ensuring that communications with customers always reflect the company core values, and that the Customer Success Team consistently deliver an outstanding level of service.
- Implement processes to monitor and improve the performance of the Customer Service Team
- Assess team members against KPIs and provide regular feedback, training and performance reviews
- Ensure that communication with customers reflect the company values and goals and stays on message
- Understand that the Customer Service Team also have sales responsibilities, and ensure that they utilise every option to convert and retain the maximum number of customers
- Effectively manage, inspire and motivate a dedicated remote team
- This is not essential by any means, but any experience in helping with HR processes is a bonus
This role requires someone highly experience in building and controlling a customer service function, ideally within an online customer centric business. If you are excited by the idea of becoming a critical part of this business and proactively designing and implementing a best-in-class customer service function, it could be perfect for you.
- Passionate about helping people
- Deep understanding of modern strategies to delight customers and deliver loyal brand evangelists
- Ability to think like the customer and understand their wants and needs
- Experience managing a team and ensuring delivery of KPIs
- Strong leadership skills - ability to inspire and motivate the team
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to perform under pressure
- Experience using Hubspot
- You embody the five desirable traits: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent
- Some experience, or interest in, the betting and gaming industry (this is not a gambling business)
- Experience in a business with a subscription model
What's in it for you?
- Very competitive salary dependant on experience
- Full remote working. All staff are 100% remote. Less time spent commuting means more free time for you.
- Medical Care - Full private healthcare coverage
- Pension Contributions - Pension matched up to 10% (5% employer and 5% employee)
- Free training and development courses
- Free computer equipment
- Holidays - up to 36 days per year (28 to start with 1 day extra per year)
- Flexible hours