Senior Account Manager or Account Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - Surrey
Do you have experience working in the client services team of a marketing or design agency?
If so, here's your chance to join a lovely business that really look after their staff.
This agency have been producing award winning creative campaigns for over 20 years and service a really interesting mix of clients across almost every sector you can think of from financial services, to tech, food & drink, automotive, leisure, energy, arts and culture. They are 5 mins walk from the train station and have onsite parking available.
They don't operate a typical agency structure and as a result, there are ZERO OFFICE POLITICS.
This is a new position working on two large accounts that the agency have recently won.
You'll report to the Client Services Director and be supported by a very able Account Manager.
Being an integrated agency, the nature of the projects will be very varied. You'll have exposure to, branding, advertising, internal comms, web design and build, events and some print work too. No day is ever the same...
What experience will you need?
- Some agency experience is a must!
- Confidence in pitching and presenting to new and existing clients
- Excellent written English and general comms skills
- A good understanding of through-the-line communications (on and offline) is essential - Branding, Brand Strategy, Marcomms, Corporate Comms, Digital and Internal Comms.
- B2B & B2C experience - Financial Services, Technology and Consumer preferable
- Ability to quickly build trust with stakeholders and recognise opportunities to grow the account(s)
What's in it for you?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an agency that produces great work, but not at the expense of the team!
You can expect:
- 25 days holiday Bank hols
- Discount card for over 2000 retailers
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Travel to work scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements
- A bright, positive office with parking
Please apply now, or contact Charlie for more info!