Account Director or Group Account Director - Surrey - £55,000 Bonus
2-3 days per week in Office (Access to a car essential)
Looking for a new role in client services?
We're recruiting for a Top 100 integrated agency that really look after their people...
This agency have been established for 20 years and regularly appear in the times top 100 small companies to work for. They are a certified b-corp and an Employee Owned Trust (EOT) - so they are literally 'all in it together' as owners.
The team is made up of 40 talented individuals across creative and client services and they have big ambitions to grow in line with a ten year plan. The work is varied both in terms of discipline (full service) and sector, B2C and B2B. In this case you would be working on one of the world's largest logistics companies.
The AD or GAD role is critical to the continued success with the agency's largest client.
Having recently joined the global roster, the opportunity for growth is now huge.
You will be tasked with:
- Leading the client services team (comprised of 7 currently)
- Driving the commercial success of the partnership by building strong relationships with stakeholders across different departments
- Coordinating a delivery plan that ensures client satisfaction and profitability
- Working alongside the planning and creative director to ensure the work exceeds expectations
It would be helpful if you had:
- Experience in a similar agency role, ideally on a large (£1m account)
- The ability to interrogate a brief and articulate to your team
- Corporate/internal comms experience
- A track record of winning pitches
- A history of working with international clients in different locations
- Some form of related degree or qualifications
What's in it for you?
Firstly, you're joining a b-corp that takes it's responsibilities to the environment and their employees seriously. You will receive share options in the business and be given the freedom to deliver work the best way that suits you.
You'll also receive:
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office min)
- Free parking onsite
- Health insurance
- Tax free bonus up to £3600
- Regular company paid social events
- A supportive team who genuinely care
For more info, please contact