You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Director - Large B2B Technology Agency
A very well renowned global B2B agency, based in leafy Surrey along with a London office, Singapore office and New York office, are looking for someone to build upon, shape and own the already successful digital function. This agency consistently produce phenomenal results for both the world's leading technology companies and rapidly growing tech SMEs alike. They are approaching a 100 headcount globally and continue to grow year on year. The successful applicant can choose either UK office to work from.
They're looking for a Digital Director who thinks digitally and differently, resolves problems and strives to provide clients with a remarkable experience. If you are a technology catalyst who will impact the way they serve their clients through innovation and a natural curiosity and drive for emerging related technologies, then they would like to talk to you.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious, strategic digital director to play a critical role in their journey. This leader will need to execute on a global scale; be capable of developing web strategies; agile management of development team using detailed SoWs, build specs and operate at pace; as well as an understanding of marketing automation and its processes.
- Visionary leadership and stakeholder management
- End to end internal front-end development and systems team management
- Most importantly, planning and development of Digital Marketing campaigns from concept through web page and funnel creation, marketing automation and segmentation, lead generation and conversion achievements
- Skills across deploying marketing programmes throughout the Martech stack including:
- Email & marketing automation platforms
- CRM and content management platforms
- Data & Analytics
- Intent platforms
- Experience in the Digital Media space across paid, owned and earned, with specific capabilities in setting up infrastructure to support such activities
- Well recognised by your team and peers for confident communication and people skills. You must be able to:
- Be strategic yet hands on
- Manage change (remaining creative and entrepreneurial yet introduce some mature best practice and governance for an organisation growing rapidly)
- Inspire people to be awesome
In return, you will get the opportunity to take control og the global digital function, reporting straight in to the MD and a lack of red tape to implement ideas. Also, a great benefits package and basic salary!
Please apply for more information