3 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Account Executive - Brand Partnerships
Central London - £22,000 - £25,000
This agency are very well established in Partnership Marketing and continue to attract high profile clients. They are a very friendly team of people and the office is a funky, social and positive place to be.
Their growth plans mean they are regularly recruiting but there are also many opportunities for progression internally once you're there and training from some of the industries most experienced heads.
They work with a wide range of clients from some of the world's biggest brands to some really niche and quirky ones which makes for a varied and exciting day's work. In this case you would work on a range of brands from leisure and entertainment to FMCG and media so no day is ever the same.
They specialise in Brand Partnerships, enabling their clients to run campaigns alongside other brands creating a mutually beneficial result (great exposure for both/all brands involved)
Purpose of the role
- To support the Account Director / Managers in providing first class service to clients, as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions on time.
- To develop knowledge of brand cooperation and partnership marketing, and how solutions can be developed and implemented to deliver on client briefs.
- To recruit partners in-line with the strategies developed for clients by the team and help manage the implementation of activity.
Passionate about a career in Partnership Marketing
Meticulous attention to detail
Able to prioritise and work under pressure to meet deadlines
Straight talking with a point of view
Able to build relationships quickly and work as part of a team
Strong time management skills
Have a strong and social personality
The role is to start as soon as possible and the successful candidate can expect an excellent salary and generous holiday allowance and lots of other perks like month massages, days off for your birthday, free nights out on the company and of course training and development.
Please apply now or contact
Account Executive - Promotional Marketing
An Award-Winning London based Promotional Marketing agency are looking for an Account Executive. If you're a strong writer with some marketing experience who's interested in working with stellar brands in Entertainment then this could be for you.
This fast-paced London agency have built up a quality client base of global names in film, FMCG, entertainment and media and are widely recognised as one of the top businesses in their sector. Offering creatively driven brand expereince, promotions and Prize marketing campaigns, they operate in over 40 countries worldwide and have won multiple awards for their innovative work. The team are a highly social and close-nit bunch who're all hugely passionate about the entertainment sector. The agency offer hybrid working, a welcoming team they have a strong track record of developing and progressing staff…
This is a new role as a direct result of growth and is ideal for any junior marketing professional looking for perhaps their second role in the industry. The role offers the chance to work with global clients in the entertainment and media sectors and offers a great level of responsibility and chance for development. The ideal candidate will:
- Possess exceptional written skills and be comfortable writing persuasive, accurate and original content for proposals.
- Have a keen interest in the film, entertainment and media sector.
- Be able to use research and knowledge to generate creative promotional ideas that match clients' objectives.
- Be comfortable presenting creative ideas to peers and clients
What's in it for you?
If entertainment, film or media is your passion, there will be few agencies that boast a more impressive client base in the sector. This is an exciting chance to join an award-winning, creative outfit who value their staff and offer excellent opportunities for growth. In addition to all usual benefits the agency run regular team outings, work half day Fridays, offer a hybrid working structure and offer extensive external and internal training.
Account Director or Group Account Director - Surrey - £55,000 Bonus
2-3 days per week in Office (Access to a car essential)
Looking for a new role in client services?
We're recruiting for a Top 100 integrated agency that really look after their people...
This agency have been established for 20 years and regularly appear in the times top 100 small companies to work for. They are a certified b-corp and an Employee Owned Trust (EOT) - so they are literally 'all in it together' as owners.
The team is made up of 40 talented individuals across creative and client services and they have big ambitions to grow in line with a ten year plan. The work is varied both in terms of discipline (full service) and sector, B2C and B2B. In this case you would be working on one of the world's largest logistics companies.
The AD or GAD role is critical to the continued success with the agency's largest client.
Having recently joined the global roster, the opportunity for growth is now huge.
You will be tasked with:
- Leading the client services team (comprised of 7 currently)
- Driving the commercial success of the partnership by building strong relationships with stakeholders across different departments
- Coordinating a delivery plan that ensures client satisfaction and profitability
- Working alongside the planning and creative director to ensure the work exceeds expectations
It would be helpful if you had:
- Experience in a similar agency role, ideally on a large (£1m account)
- The ability to interrogate a brief and articulate to your team
- Corporate/internal comms experience
- A track record of winning pitches
- A history of working with international clients in different locations
- Some form of related degree or qualifications
What's in it for you?
Firstly, you're joining a b-corp that takes it's responsibilities to the environment and their employees seriously. You will receive share options in the business and be given the freedom to deliver work the best way that suits you.
You'll also receive:
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office min)
- Free parking onsite
- Health insurance
- Tax free bonus up to £3600
- Regular company paid social events
- A supportive team who genuinely care
For more info, please contact