- Account Management (3)
- B2B (2)
- B2C (3)
- Big Data / Analytics / Intelligence (1)
- Category Insights (1)
- Category Research / Retail (1)
- Client Services (1)
- Construction (1)
- Consumer Insights (2)
- Copywriting (1)
- Creative (1)
- Digital (3)
- Experiential (1)
- Marketing (3)
- Marketing Science and Statistics (1)
- PR & Partnerships (2)
- Paid Media (3)
- Promotional Products (1)
- Qualitative Research (1)
- Strategy (1)
14 London Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Associate Research Director - Qual
Fantastic chance for a driven and enthusiastic Associate Research Director to join an independent market research agency right at the top of their game! The agency is nearing the 40 headcount and works for some of the country's foremost and most exciting brands to provide engaging and actionable insights to their clients. The working environment is superb, and they have a very active social side with vibrant and open-plan offices. Staff turnover is low, due to the work-life balance that they provide in an exciting and fast-paced environment
What do they do?
They are an independent market research agency that delivers engaging & actionable insight across several sectors. They are currently looking for an Associate Director to join their growing Consumer team. They have continued to see significant growth over the last few years and punch well above their weight whilst delivering bespoke research across their individual & diverse projects.
What they would like from you?
- You're an Associate Director who wants the challenge of growing their career
- You've got at least 6-8 years' experience running Qual projects including moderating groups and carrying out depth interviews/intercepts
- Experience writing questionnaires and discussion guides
- Have a natural numerical analytical aptitude
- Able to manage day-to-day client relationships
- Great proposal and report writing skills, and experienced at presenting to clients
- Natural curiosity about shopper behaviour
- You have a curious and enquiring mind
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- You'll have experience of working on projects in the retail and/or consumer sectors
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying between £44,000 - £55,000, a contributory pension plan, a discretionary annual bonus scheme, private healthcare, 25 days holiday, cool open-plan office, interest-free season ticket loan, regular social events, paid for monthly lunches and more.
Finally, it's an opportunity to be a part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career with the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR contact me directly.
Senior Research Executive
Are you a talented and creative Research Executive or Senior Research Executive that is looking for an opportunity to further your career?
Fantastic chance for a driven and enthusiastic Senior Research Executive-Quant to join an independent market research agency right at the top of their game! The agency is nearing the 40 headcount and work for some of the country's foremost and most exciting brands to provide engaging and actionable insights to their clients. The working environment is superb, and they have a very active social side with vibrant and open-plan offices. Staff turnover is low, due to the work-life balance that they provide in an exciting and fast-paced environment
What do they do?
They are an independent market research agency that delivers engaging & actionable insight across several sectors. They are currently looking for a Senior Research Executive to join their growing Consumer team. They have continued to see significant growth over the last few years and punch well above their weight whilst delivering bespoke research across their individual & diverse projects.
What they would like from you?
- You're a RE or SRE who wants the challenge of growing their career
- You've got at least 2-3 years' experience running Quant projects using a range of methods
- Have a natural numerical analytical aptitude
- Great proposal and report writing skills
- Natural curiosity about shopper behaviour & quantitative data
- You have a curious and enquiring mind
- Ideally experience working on projects in the retail and/or consumer sectors
- Expertise in Excel, Powerpoint & ideally knowledge of SPSS
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying between £27,000 - £35,000, a contributory pension plan, a discretionary annual bonus scheme, private healthcare, 25 days holiday, cool open-plan office, interest-free season ticket loan, regular social events, paid for monthly lunches and more. As a business, they are recognised for developing talent and providing a fun, upbeat environment to work in.
If you are looking for an agency that truly means what they say, then this could be the job for you!
London / Hertfordshire
An award-winning Market Research agency with a very impressive client list and a number the UK's leading brands are now looking for a talented and creative Associate Director with a passion for Market Research to strengthen their expanding team.
This role is ideal for an Associate Director to use their expert Quant research abilities to create solutions, ideas and be innovative to produce the best results for their clients and make a real difference. With a variety of complex, high value, strategic projects you can be excited at the fact as an AD at this agency you will helping create direction for some of the UK's leading brands.
- Proven experience in designing and delivering high complex, multi-strand projects and meeting deadlines
- A creative mind that can deliver bespoke research solutions
- Ability to inspire those in the team and guide development
- Drive forward innovation
- Quantitative research skills
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, performance-related bonus scheme, private health care, pension, interest-free season ticket loan for rail commutes and flexible working (finding the balance between work/home life). And finally join a Market Research agency that believes in rewarding its staff for their hard work through flexibility, support and progression.
If you would like to know more about the role and the agency, please apply and we can go from there.
This software firm have revolutionised the way the construction industry operates, with their cutting-edge products. There's facial recognition and fingerprint technology for added security around large sites, there's procurement tools to aid the supply chain process, design software to help with creating drainage or traffic solutions and cost planning programs to assist bids and tenders.
All in all, they have 5 different products, all with a Marketing Manager assigned to each product. At present copy is either outsourced to freelancers, or done by the Marketing Mangers themselves - this is where you come in as a Copywriter; freeing up the Marketing Managers to write engaging content that turns heads, influences decisions, and informs decision makers.
You could be writing a wide range of material from blog posts, whitepapers, creative messaging, social media copy, press releases, internal comms, web publications, research driven copy and more. A wide mix of work which should provide you with lots of variety to keep you entertained.
Sat within a marketing team of 8, you'd be reporting into an experienced, insightful and driven Chief Marketing Officer, who has some amazing growth plans for the marketing department. To give you an idea of the company's growth, they hired over 140 people last year!
Given the nature of the client, writing in the B2B space is crucial, and preferably having experience in writing for the construction sector, or another relevant/transferrable industry.
In the current climate, working from home is paramount, and as time goes on your offices would be based in Central London. It's a real chance to join a company that are striding forward and changing the way the construction industry works.
If you're interested, please send over a CV and folio that showcases your breadth of writing ability.
PR Account Manager - Consumer Health
A long-standing integrated PR and social agency is looking for a PR Account Manager with consumer health experience. Central London agency, close nit team with zero politics and varied health and food portfolio…
This highly respected agency offers traditional PR, Digital, content and social media services to an impressive client list of household names in Food & Drink and Health & Well-being. Working from vibrant offices in a bustling central London location, their talented team are an energetic and welcoming bunch who make the agency a truly enjoyable place to work - you'll find no politics here as well as a senior team heavily committed to staff wellbeing and development. Due to an increase in business from existing accounts (despite the unusual state of the world!), they now have need of an experienced PR Account Manager to work on a range of consumer health and wellbeing clients…
This is a vital role for the agency that will see the successful candidate overseeing a small portfolio of important consumer clients in the Health and health food sectors. To be considered you'll need previous agency experience at Senior Executive or Account Manager level and previous experience working on consumer health products would be highly beneficial. Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, built on trust and knowledge.
- Managing integrated PR campaigns for clients, ensuring outcome delivers against expectations.
- Building strong contacts with relevant media
- Managing and mentoring junior staff
- Keeping up to date with news and developments that are relevant to clients
This agency is regarded as being one of the best in their sector and they'll offer any successful candidate the chance to work with some excellent consumer clients. The agency is keenly interested in the development, training, progression and retention of its staff and as such will offer excellent prospects for advancement to SAM and AD level. The team are a relaxed an social bunch who enjoy their work, and the agency is in an attractive part of central London with plenty to do on lunch or after work. In a nutshell, the agency is well run, works with some excellent clients in attractive sectors and offer a wonderful work environment to staff.
Customer Success Manager
A rapidly growing technology business servicing the FMCG sector are looking for 2x Customer Success / Sales account managers to join their team in Central London.
As mentioned, this business are a well established yet rapidly growing technology company have been set up to provide an e-commerce, insights and analytics platform to the largest brands in the world. They work with the biggest names in the FMCG space and continue to develop their exceptional offering. Based in the UK, Europe and the US the business is at an exciting stage of growth and now need to enhance their Customer Success team.
You will have had exposure to large FMCG brands whether in a Category manager, field sales manager or Brand sales role. You will be managing a range of key accounts and targeted on growing and retaining these, alongside a consultative new business process. The platform you are providing speaks for itself and the business receive excellent Net Promotor scores.
Some of your key focus areas are below:
- New business development identifying opportunities to grow our client base across our UK and international markets
- Ensure client renewals through the effective relationship management between client and yourself. The goal is to make clients' money
- Effectively showcasing services and ever evolving new products to existing clients, helping them to continually improve and grow online market share as they scale
- To maintain a world class net promoter score across your clients, be the key point of contact to drive the growth for the brands you will manage.
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary of up to £50K DOE. Plus an unbelievable commission / bonus structure and the below benefits:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Your birthday day off every year
- Private medical insurance
- Life Insurance - Critical Illness and Death in Service 4 x basic salary
- Generous Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Two Company events every year - summer and Christmas
Senior Digital Manager
London / Berkshire
This company is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognised as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, they provide consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, analytics and Paid Media. Despite being relatively young, they have grown to a global team of over 500 people and were recently acquired by an investment group, who focus on acquiring companies that are equipped for the future of digital media. It is the perfect time to join this business as their UK operations are set to expand very quickly. They were born in San Francisco and now have several global offices in all regions, so the opportunity for international travel is there for those that would want it.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Funded Pension plan
- Generous annual leave scheme
- Mobile phone plan
- Gym membership of your choice
- Lunch and transportation cost benefits
- Company Uber account
Senior Consultant / Team Lead
They are currently looking for a Team Lead to develop and mentor a team of up to 6 Managers while overseeing the full-service management of search, shopping, display and video advertising campaigns. Successful candidates for this opportunity will demonstrate strategic thought, leadership and client management skills that go beyond platform knowledge.
- Day-to-day management of a team of up to 6 ambitious and highly-trained account managers working across a variety of platforms, including but not limited to Google Ads (search, shopping, display and video), Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, Display & Video 360 and Search Ads 360.
- Proactively identifying and exploring new opportunities across the Biddable Media landscape e.g. audience targeting, new platforms, new competitor insight tools, new search engine features.
- Mentoring team members and developing a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership. Providing positive feedback where it's due and constructively highlighting areas for improvement.
- Overseeing campaign performance and intervening where necessary to ensure optimum results are achieved.
- Assisting with sales pitches for full-service Google Ads, social, Amazon, DV360 and/or SA360 clients - preparing presentations, forecasts, audits, attending new business meetings and calls.
- Managing the team's monthly capacity and delegating workload to ensure members are working to their full potential whilst not being overloaded.
- Forecasting team revenue over the short-medium term; conducting regular sales meetings with the Managing Director to highlight any upcoming client wins and/or loss in revenue.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and performance in order to uphold excellent rate of client retention; conducting regular account management phone calls and meetings to understand and plan for clients' changing business needs.
- Guide career development; conduct regular one-to-one catch-ups to ensure team members are making progress against individual goals. Provide support and help them to overcome any challenges.
- Collaborating with Marketing, Training, Engineering, Sales and Business Ops Teams on ad-hoc projects.
- Helping to strategise and improve account management teams' processes and operations as the business continues to grow at a rapid pace in collaboration with other Media Directors.
- Acting first point of coverage as needed: Regionally when expanding, Executionally for other departments/functions (Operations, Recruiting, Training, Finance, Sales)
- Communicate the company vision and philosophy effectively externally and internally, including participation in sales pitches
- Systematically prioritise between client and internal needs, sometimes balancing competing priorities from different internal stakeholders
Skill set overview:
- 5 years experience in online advertising, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or other.
- Good experience managing a team of at least 3 people
- Technical expertise with the in-scope technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead in-person client meetings or client summits
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Skilled, process-based thinker that can help problem solve for technical escalations
- Expert written and verbal communication
- Experience in account management, including opportunity identification
- Commitment to career mentorship, both at and beyond MightyHive
- Ability to lead and work with many different personality types
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads (search, social and display) and paid social and ability to effectively teach these skills
- Knowledge of Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360, Campaign Manager, Amazon
- Advertising and Google Analytics is highly desirable.
Paid Media Specialist
From humble beginnings focusing on skiing holidays, this company has now grown to well over 400 people and are the market leader in multi-purpose luxury travel. They have a few leading brands under their umbrella that are all consistent with their luxury focus. The recent hiring of a new CMO has turned their attention to developing their in-house digital team, with the view to reducing agency spend, although this hire will still be using an agency for lots of the PPC execution.
They are looking for a PPC specialist to join their growing Marketing team on a 12 month fixed term contract, with view to perm. You will be supporting the Head of Performance Marketing with the implementation of paid acquisition strategy (principally PPC) as well as some paid social too, any experience in RTB is a bonus.Key Reponsibilities
Including but are not limited to:
- Manage paid Adwords campaigns on a day-to-day basis, across multiple geographies and multiple brands
- Brief and liaise with external digital marketing agencies on a day-to-day basis, ensuring they deliver to agreed KPIs
- Partner closely with Web Manager / SEO Manager on keyword insight, ad testing and strategy
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Executive to produce appropriate landing pages for digital campaigns
- Input into reporting and KPI measurement for paid media campaigns - daily, weekly, monthly
- Drive conversions and improve the cost per acquisition and revenue from campaigns.
- Plan, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns with a view to increasing Conversions (Leads and Sales) through Keywords, AdCopy, landing page testing and optimisation
- Managing the PPC marketing budget and optimising against business goals
- Acquire new customers to meet channel targets on volume and efficiency
- Campaign set up, implementation and optimisation of search and re-targeting Campaigns
- On-going keyword research, search query analysis, ad copy testing, landing page testing, building and processing campaigns via 3rd party tools
- Reporting on and analysing PPC data in order to help make optimisation decisions
- Competitor analysis
- Develop a relationship with major media providers (primarily Google) and maximising returns
Candidates with a strong blend of the below experience would be a great fit for the role!
- Demonstrable experience managing Adwords and Adcentre accounts for brands
- Experience in setting up and running Paid Social Campaigns
- Google qualified
- Can demonstrate successful optimisation and ROI improvement
- Ideally experience of using a Bid Management tool e.g. Marin, Kenshoo
- Highly analytical, an advanced user of Excel
- Ability to carry out conversion rate analysis and ROI tracking
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation)
- Good understanding of conversion path / user journey analysis process and ability to make actionable recommendations based on performance analysis
What's in it for you?
They offer very competitive salaries and a great benefits package including the following:
- Contributory pension scheme
- 'Cycle to work' scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Subsidised private healthcare
- Company loyalty scheme
- Travel discounts
- Travel insurance
PR Account Executive - Food & Hospitality
A top 150 London agency with a stellar portfolio of Travel and hospitality clients is looking for an ambitious executive to join them. If you have a years' industry experience and are looking for somewhere you can really develop, this is definitely worth a look!
A top 150 UK agency, this well respected and long standing medium sized consultancy are regarded as one of the best in many of their specialist sectors. Working with a wide range of consumer clients in Hospitality, Food & Drink and more, the agency has a stellar client base of global and national names. Their close-nit team are a social and passionate bunch who enjoy excellent benefits and an excellent culture. Staff turnover here is exceptionally low and many of the team have worked their way from Executive all the way to Director level. As a result of some exciting new client wins, the agency is now looking for ambitious PR Account Executive to join them in their stylish central London office…
Supporting a PR Account Manager and Director this role will see the successful applicant working with high value Hospitality clients from the start. You will need to have previous agency experience to be considered for the role (ideally 1 year) and experience with either Hospitality, Food or Lifestyle clients will be hugely advantageous (but isn't essential). Responsibilities will include:
- Writing news releases or case studies to attract media interest and position client positively in the media
- Driving media relations programmes for a range of clients
- Support with the management of events, launches and stunts aimed at driving interest for clients and generating positive coverage.
- Building long lasting relationships with clients built on trust and understanding of sector.
- Write accurate and coherent copy on behalf of clients: Blogs, news releases, web copy etc.
This is an ideal role for any PR Account Executive looking to work with some top clients in Travel and Hospitality in an agency that can and will offer strong prospects for progression and development. The team are a social and welcoming group, the offices bright and vibrant and the senior team are committed to making the agency a top place to work.
For more information please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Tired of big agency politics? Want to work on a global client that listen to what you say?
This independent, integrated agency based in West London are looking for an Account Director to join their growing team and work on a global client.
A relatively small but growing agency based in West London that punch well above their weight. Everyone that works in this agency loves it, they have a real focus on personal development and encourage autonomy. Specialising in Travel & Leisure they work with a range of exciting clients, in this case a giant in the financial services space.
A digitally focused AD you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns and communications allocated to your account team. You will endeavour to deliver to the very highest standards in the industry and help ensure that projects meet their specific commercial and performance targets. Working within a collaborative environment you will be managing a major account for the agency and so your client facing skills will be second to none.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the implementation of campaigns as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Ensure that the work you do for your clients happens on time and on budget
- Comfortable creating basic project time-plans or design task briefs
- Experience of client services admin systems
- Ensure that you gain an understanding of your client's business, marketing operations and competitors by keeping up to date with news and industry news
- Ensure that the client feedback is communicated, so that you develop the very best marketing solutions for your clients
- Ensure that you understand and consider all the processes (internal & external) required to deliver the client's marketing activity
- Assist your account team in the creative briefing process
Obviously the above states a few key responsibilities, you will not be harnessed in this role and will be able to use your imagination to create fantastic campaigns for your clients.
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary ranging from £50-60k dependent on experience.
- 25 days holiday
- Regular social events
- Personable, brilliant working environment
(Senior) Account Executive
Do you want to be part of something special? Then this role is almost certainly for you!
We are lucky enough to be recruiting for a staffing and brand activations agency based in a quirky listed building in South West London. They're 45 strong and growing year on year. Following some new wins and the general progression of the agency they're looking to grow their in-house staffing agency. They work with some wicked brands, with a focus on festivals, food & drink and a host of venues across the UK!
All agencies claim to have a great team, this one really does.
They are like one big family with a collaborative, open culture where everyone trusts each other. They are hugely proud of the work they produce, and it shows! Their culture is key, and the retention of staff emphasises this, most people stay for at least 5 years and many people have been there more than 10.
If you come from an agency background and have the ambition of growing, your own team then this could be for you!
Some key responsibilities are below:
- Managing a mix of local & international clients
- Working closely with AMs & ADs to ensure all activations are running smoothly
- Being Client facing and managing expectations
What you'll find in this agency, is a reliable team, that look after each other and are all committed to producing tier 1 work. You'll be given all the tools to succeed, but will be expected to wear lots of different hats.
What's in it for you?
If you ask the current team, they'll tell you all about the flat structure of the business, that when you walk into the office, you can't tell who the hierarchy are. This alongside the collaborative feel of the business add to their amazing culture.
On a more personal level this a chance for you to grow a team and shape something of your own. This type of opportunity doesn't come around very often and is one that I find very exciting.
If this sounds like your kind of role, then please do get in touch.
Paid Media Specialist
An exciting boutique eCommerce consultancy, now with over 10 people, are looking for a Paid Media Consultant to join them in their attractive WeWork offices in Central London.
Over a 2-year period, they've grown very quickly as a result of fantastic results helping retail and eCommerce companies with their digital strategies. One of their priorities is to create a working environment where staff feel valued and enjoy coming to work but also have a passion for delivering tier 1 results for their clients.
They focus on driving growth for mid-level retail companies that have a high aspiration. They will be needing the Paid Media Consultant to help onboard new accounts, manage day to day optimisations and help retain strong client relationships. In this role, you will also be responsible for some of the following;
- Manage paid social, search and display campaigns for international clients. They are committed to training PPC focused candidates in social and display if requried.
- Responsible for optimising accounts and reporting back performance to clients
- Ensure all Biddable Channels are delivering against KPI's
- Work independently to plan and roll out strategies across accounts
You'll need to be a quick learner and very proactive in order to succeed. You will be monitoring a range of channels so being dynamic is a key element of this role. In order to be considered for this role, you will need to have some of the following;
- 1 years' experience in paid media
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good understanding of Paid Search
- Experience of building strong relationships in a working environment
What you'll get in return is the opportunity to be part of a growing agency with massive ambitions. They have been delivering excellent results for their clients and this is evident in their quick growth. See their full benefits listed below which are market leading.
- 27 days' holiday (including Christmas break) bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Choice of working equipment
- Regular team nights / days out
- Fun working environment, free beer and coffee!
- High level training from highly talented co-founder. You will learn faster here than in a global network agency.
If you like the look, then please do apply or send CV's