- Account Management (9)
- Animation (1)
- Art Direction (1)
- B2B (7)
- B2C (6)
- Big Data / Analytics / Intelligence (7)
- Business Development (1)
- CRM / Email Marketing (3)
- CRM / Loyalty (4)
- Category Insights (1)
- Client Services (1)
- Construction (1)
- Consumer Insights (7)
- Content marketing (2)
- Corporate (2)
- Creative (2)
- Creative Strategy (1)
- Customer Experience (1)
- Digital (12)
- Digital PR (1)
- Dispute Resolution (3)
- Employment (2)
- Events (3)
- Insight (5)
- Legal (13)
- Marketing (9)
- Motion Graphics Design (1)
- PR & Partnerships (1)
- Private Client (1)
- Project Management / Operations (2)
- Real Estate (2)
- Restructuring & Insolvency (1)
- Sales (1)
- Strategy (1)
- UI Design (1)
- UX (1)
- Milton Keynes (1)
- Berkshire (5)
- Bristol (2)
- Buckinghamshire (20)
- Gloucestershire (1)
- Greater Manchester (1)
- Hampshire (1)
- Hertfordshire (10)
- Leeds (1)
- London (14)
- Oxford (1)
- Oxfordshire (5)
- Reading (4)
- South East (1)
- Surrey (2)
- Watford (1)
63 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Real Estate Disputes - Partner, Oxford
The modern office is ideally situated for commuting by train and this firm are recognised for their collegiate culture and transparent career progression framework which attracts individuals from other respected firms in the region.
This is a senior leadership opportunity and the role may include aspects of the below responsibilities:
- Act as a senior lawyer for the client's or practice area's most challenging matters.
- Manage a client review process & introduce changes based on client feedback. Focus on the client's success and future growth.
- Set up and take a key role in client &/or referrer events across the business. Build business on the back of referrals and excellent service delivery.
- Run client/referrer development plans, with goals for growing clients/referrers through a range of added value activities, service extension & cross referrals.
- Expand own area of business by broadening area of expertise into new client sectors/markets and/or achieving greater market share.
- Input into the wider Real Estate Department BD plans and take responsibility for leading the promotion of the Oxford Property Disputes practice area
- Grow as a leader of the firm by making strategic contributions to the department & creating positive working relationships with others across the firm. Quickly build a strong network to enable effective leverage.
- Lead & manage performance and development of self and others to drive excellent results.
- Align personal contribution & activities with wider business objectives & the success of the firm.
- Understand changes in the legal sector, identifying the impact on the business & defining strategies to ensure the department & firm keep up to date
Corporate Solicitor - Reading
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 PQE and trained with a recognised city, or regional, practice and be capable of demonstrating a consistently strong academic record. We are seeking an ambitious solicitor who particularly enjoys business development/marketing and actively seeks a consistent level of client contact. You will be organised in your approach to managing conflicting deadlines and be able to work within a collegiate team environment.
This is an exciting new opportunity for a career minded solicitor to join an expanding corporate department. The successful candidate will have some experience in: Private Equity, Purchase and Sale of businesses, Mergers, Acquisitions, Joint Venture agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Terms of Business etc.
The ideal candidate would be somebody bright and hardworking, with excellent technical ability, a good communicator with plenty of initiative. You will have direct exposure to a wide variety of clients, including serial entrepreneurs, owner managed businesses, mid-tier corporates and overseas business with a UK presence.
You will provide business advice and guidance on a wide spectrum of issues ranging from commercial contracts through to transactional corporate matters, such as joint ventures, business and share sales and acquisitions, corporate restructuring and constitutional and shareholder issues.
This person is required on a permanent basis working as part of an experienced team undertaking good quality M&A, commercial contract and general corporate advice work, ensuring that individual financial targets and objectives are met in line with the Department business plan.
An excellent knowledge of transactional processes is required and this opportunity requires excellent IT/keyboard skills, planning and organisational skills as well as a flexible and positive attitude to your work. You will be joining an established team therefore the ability to work as part of a team is equally important.
To-date, you may have also advised on some, or all, of the following areas, including:
- Mergers & Acquisitions; Private Equity; Joint Ventures;
- MBO/MBI; Initial Public Offerings;
- Share Purchase Agreements, and; Private Equity.
This opportunity offers excellent long-term career development potential and the successful candidate will enjoy a collegiate team environment and generous financial package plus benefits.
Residential Property Solicitor
Fantastic Legal 200 based in Reading are seeking a talented Residential Property Solicitor to handle high value residential sales and purchases with minimal supervision. You will also take a proactive role in supporting the Team Leader to develop the team from day one, Providing guidance to junior team members, helping them to identify ways in which to work smarter and more efficiently without losing the high quality, personal service the firm is renowned for.
You will also have an interest in marketing and development and will be expected to get involved in various business development initiatives, which may involve occasional 'out of hours' events including breakfast, lunch or evening seminars and hospitality/networking events.
To be considered for the role you will be experienced at conveyancing - a solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer with at least 3 years' (post qualified) experience. You will have demonstrated that you can work fairly independently, with good initiative and a high degree of IT literacy. Demonstrating strong market knowledge and commerciality, with a solid awareness of the technological and other trends affecting the housing / conveyancing market.
The culture of the firm rivals that of any London firm, they also offer ongoing personal development, training and clear career opportunities.
Are you bored of working in a large agency? Feeling undervalued and not being pushed to your limits? If the answer to those was yes, then this opportunity may well be of interest to you.
A fantastic experiential agency that moved out of London 15 years ago are looking to add another string to their bow with an Account Manager. They're currently a tight knight team of 8 that all work hard for each other and service some excellent brands in the FMCG space. As you can expect when working in a smaller agency, you will gain a lot more exposure to your clients and the campaigns you run. You'll be expected to be fluid in your work and help the team when needed.
As is with most Account Manager roles, you can expect to be doing some of the following;
- Campaign management and execution, predominantly the role will involve working on a range of experiential marketing
- Develop detailed plans to deliver business objectives for accounts
- Develop relationships with all current clients to deliver significant incremental business from existing and new brands
- Working with the GAD/CSD to develop strategic plans to develop business within clients
- Obtaining briefs for campaigns from clients
What the agency will want from you are as follows;
- Graduate with 2 years agency experience
- Numerate with good financial understanding and management skills
- PC literate (good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications)
- Ability to work on their own as well as a good team player
- Good initiative and proactivity
What you'll get in return is an enjoyable working environment, where you'll be supported by your colleagues in order to succeed. All in all, a pleasant agency that look after the staff. Now would be a keen time to note that pre-Madonna's are not welcome…
If you're interested, then please do apply or drop me a line -
Marketing Manager - Technology StartUp
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire
The company are a small but rapidly growing tech start-up in incubation phase. They were spun out from, and are backed by, their parent company who are a hugely successful and profitable tech scale up. The parent company were founded in 2011 are fast becoming the best dashboarding tool for Enterprise IT and DevOps. While delivering SCOM based dashboards, they parent company came across a number of opportunities in SCOM itself that it felt would be best delivered by a dedicated team - so this exciting startUp were born.
They were established early in 2019 to give Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (aka SCOM) some much needed love, filling core platform holes, extending its core capabilities and integrating it into other tools such as ServiceNow - the best of breed ITOM and ITSM platform on the market.
You will be the first Marketeer in a small but rapidly growing company. You will be responsible for establishing digital presence, overseeing events and all aspects of product marketing. Your work will be instrumental in the success of the business
- Producing eye-catching, engaging content such as infographics, videos, blogs and more
- Delivering beautifully designed and intelligently crafted emails
- Creating lead nurture automation in existing automation platform (ActiveCampaign)
- Helping capitalise on the many leads free downloads generate
- Setting up and owning Google AdWords to promote products
- SEO optimization
- Creating great posts to grow social media following and engagement
- Helping plan and manage events in the UK and around the world, with opportunities to attend too
- Using best-of-breed digital technologies like ActiveCampaign, Wordpress, Google Analytics, and more
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 years experience in digital marketing
- Experience in marketing software products
- A bachelors degree
- Take a hands on approach
- Pride in the work you do
- Passion for your role and field
- The drive to start something from scratch and the grit to stick with it when the journey is hard
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday Bank Holidays
- Top tier pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- 10% company bonus
- Core hours of 10am-4pm
- Some flexible / remote working offered
The company is a well established customer experience & insight agency with a well established international client base. They are based in South Bucks and widely regarded as the best at what they do!
What do they do?
They specialise in helping their UK & global clients develop a better understanding of their customers levels of satisfaction through insight, research and marketing.
This is a great chance to join the company at a senior level within the agency and be responsible for developing and managing client projects designed to harvest customer opinion, analyse and create engaging and actionable insight on how to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Understand the current and future challenges facing clients and drive the strategic approach for improvement
- Ensure all client briefs are interpreted and responded to in a timely and full manor
- Experience implementing new business strategy and fulfil defined tasks in the acquisition and subsequent development of new accounts
- Over 3 years agency experience minimum
- Tenacity and interpersonal skills to deal with a number of client contacts simultaneously
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Project management skills
- Digital platform and web experience
- Ability to prepare quotations and pitch documents
- Experience working with on-line portals produced for clients
- Automotive background
Whats in it for you?
In return for your hard work and exceptional client handling skills, you can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, a generous bonus scheme, flexible start time, private health care, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company
Marketing Technology Executive
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Marketing Technology Specialist with 1-3 years marketing Automation / CRM experience looking to join a well-regarded advertising agency based on the Bucks/Herts border.
This agency has been running successfully now for over 30 years and are well known for their award winning advertising campaigns covering strategic, creative, media, CRM and digital solutions to B2B and B2C brands within education, automotive, financial services, leisure and charity.
They're a friendly, motivated team of 40 people based in attractive, easily accessible offices with parking on site. They are IPA Platinum accredited and invest heavily in training and development for their staff.
This role is an urgent requirement for the agency with a growing team. If you have experience in using marketing automation and CRM platforms like Eloqua, ActiveCampaign, Salesforce, Marketo or Pardot this should suit you very well. Experience with Digital Asset Management platforms, web analytics and marketing dashboards a bonus.
The clients are prestigious education institutions and high end automotive brands so an interest in cars and or luxury products would help but is far from essential. The main job responsibilities are listed below…
- Running marketing automation programmes for a clients across multiple sectors
- Planning and implementing marketing automation flows
- CRM configuration and contact management
- Delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Excellent administration - client comms, reports, etc
- Effective recommendations against client brief
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Excellent client communications
What's in it for you?
This agency pay well, you can expect a basic of £30-35k dependent on experience, they provide a fun, collaborative environment and invest more than any other we know in the training and development of their staff (IPS Platinum accreditation for CPD).
In addition, you can expect to receive,
- Flexible working hours
- Regular drinks/meal at the company's expense
- Pension 5%
- Generous holiday allowance, 23 days plus Christmas with the ability to buy more
- Monthly check ins
- Early finish on Fridays
- Free fruit
- Gym membership
- Wellbeing day off
If you'd like to find out more, please contact Sam Angell.
PR Account Director - Luxury Travel
An Award-Winning, Luxury Travel PR agency with an outstanding global client portfolio is looking for an experienced Account Director...
For over ten years this award winning agency has been providing the highest quality bespoke campaigns for its enviable client base in luxury travel. Working with the highest quality resorts and hotel chains, the agency work with clients from central europe and the medditerainian all the way to the far east and beyond. Their expanding team are as welcoming and social as they are excellent at what they do. That being said, you can expect a realfamily feel at this agency, something that contriubtes a great deal to their extremely low staff turnover. It's an exctiing time for the agency at present and further growth of the business has meant they now have need of another Account Director on either a full time or Part time basis (4 days per week).
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional public relations support to the agency's clients as well as managing a team and winning new business where possible. This role can be taken on either a full time or part time basis (4 days per week) and the main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Generate strategic PR plans incorporating creative and innovative communication strategies fully reflecting client objectives and challenges
- Implement a broad range of PR activities including pitching and placing feature articles, organising media events, planning and hosting media fam trips, responding to media enquiries etc.
- Produce a wide range of materials, including press releases, project and new business proposals, presentations and all other forms of communications content that delivers against client or agency objectives
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure retention and growth of the business, as well as Identifying and converting opportunities to grow and develop accounts with new and existing clients
- Identify, generate and qualify new business leads and Manage new business opportunities through to conversion
This is an ideal role for an experienced travel PR professional looking for a senior level role with scope for further growth. The agency is highly respected, have an outstanding portfolio of clients and the work life balance of offer is also very rare indeed at AD level (with 4 days a week on offer if of interest). International Travel to some exquisite locations is a part of the role and the team here are a talented and welcoming bunch.
If you think you have the experience this agency would value please get in touch (in full confidence)
These guys are a real force to be reckoned with in the branding & design space. They've made real waves in the industry over the last 5 years, and have their seat at the top table, competing with some of the UK's best branding & design agencies.
As a brilliant Marketing Manager, you'll realise the importance of shouting about your successes. This is where you come in…
They're looking for a Marketing Manager to join them, attracting prospective clients, generating leads, and funnelling these leads through to the new business and client services teams to be closed.
Reporting directly into the Business Development Director, you'd be generating strategic marketing plans, managing projects and developing conversion plans. You'd have some great mentorship and coaching in areas you weren't as confident in.
The ideal candidate will have strengths that span a wide range of social media, be an excellent writer, who's able to craft compelling copy, press releases, articles and blog posts and be able to think strategically, analytically and creatively. Experience in the branding and/or design agency is essential for this role, given the industry they operate in!
Where they excel is creating and launching a brand's new packaging, generating a new image, re-energising and strategically repositioning some of the most recognised household FMCG brands, as well as more global corporate brands.
The working environment is fantastic, collaborative, supportive, diverse and enjoyable. There's table football, table tennis, pool, meditation areas, kitchen with all the mod cons for juices, smoothies etc, sound proofed bods for a bit of tranquillity and more. There's regular inspiration workshops, enhanced maternity and paternity packages, life assurance, a health cash plan, 23 days' holiday and a 10% bonus.
If you think you can add weight to this, already, amazing agency's marketing approach, in turn, generating more leads; then send over your CV for review.
Senior Account Manager
Originally starting off as a B2B agency back in 2002, this fantastic agency has really broadened their horizons to cover branding, strategy, digital, events, advertising and more.
Based in an excellent Surrey location, with satellite offices in Birmingham and London, they cover a wide area. Their team of made of up of around 40 creatives, designers, strategists, writers and developers at your disposal, as well as some excellent client services folk you'd be working closely with.
This role has come about through growth of a relatively new client from 2019. This client underwent a rebrand of one of its areas, and there's now a requirement for a Senior Account Manager to be split between Guildford (2 days), and the client's HQ in London (3 days).
You'd have a direct report into the agency's Client Services Director, and you'd be tasked with providing an excellent level of services for the client, who's in the financial services sector. Being the client contact, you'd be taking briefs and relaying things back accurately to the agency's creative team, managing the process along the way.
Knowledge of digital marketing, video and print is essential, immense attention to detail, a naturally inquisitive nature and strong organisational skills are all a must.
Alongside the salary of £40k, there's an excellent list of benefits that are all under their Flex Plux scheme, these can range from childcare vouchers, holiday trading, Cycle to work scheme, preferential rates for car purchases/services, private medical assurance, health club and wellbeing scheme, life assurance and more.
If you could be interested in an exciting and diverse client services role with an agency that covers a wide range of platforms, then look no further.
Head of Talent
Having been set up 15 years ago, this exciting experiential agency are now looking to expand their team of 20 with a Head of Talent. Having won nearly every award available to them, this agency boast an impressive client list and punch well above their weight considering their size. They create bespoke Campinas for all their clients and have a focus on Tech, FMCG & Fashion Retail.
One of the reasons this agency have been so successful is how their events run on the road, which can't happen without a strong Head of Talent. This role is essentially a Senior Staffing Manager role that will allow you to manage 2 people as well as be involved with the agencies active brand ambassadors. You'll work closely with the MD & Creative Director on all campaigns and be able to learn off someone of the most experienced heads in the industry!
This role is ideal for someone who has come from a staffing, recruitment or HR background that understands the brand experience sector and is able to come in and make this small department their own.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are below;
- Managing the talent database
- Managing the recruitment process
- Management, Development & Motivation of staff - ensure that all field staff love working for them
- Campaign specific recruitment & deployment of staff- find great people that deliver great results
- Client relationship - proactively build excellent client relations
- Creative - be the stimulus for great creative work
- Marketing knowledge - become an expert on all things experiential
What's in it for you?
Aside from working with a team of young, hungry & fun people, they offer;
- Pension @ 5%
- Private Healthcare
- Company 'perk book'
- Monthly & Quarterly team socials
- Wicked Summer & Christmas parties
- 25 days holiday
- If this sounds like the sort of opportunity that you're looking for, then please do apply!
Motion Graphics Designer
Content is king, and these guys are the kinds of content, well, in the B2B space anyway. They work with some of the most exciting, ground-breaking, household, and most renowned tech brands in the world. They're tasked by these tech clients to produce engaging content that turns heads, alters perceptions, changes behaviours and influences decisions.
They've been around since 2003, and since then have grown to roughly 60 people in their South West London studio. Incredibly relaxed, chilled vibe in the office and a genuine family feel to the place.
Given that content is what they do, and do well, video and moving picture is one of the most engaging forms out there. This means Motion Graphics Designers are crucial to their success, which is where you could come in…
At present there's one other motion designer who leads the team, you'd be reporting into them. The scope of work could range from eBooks, to social media videos, landing page animations, but all centring around telling a great story and grabbing the audience's attention.
You'd ideally be able to use After Effects and Cinema 4D, whilst having experience with Redshift, Octane and/or Cinema 4D renders, south editing/grading in Premiere Pro and generally being able to use the wider Adobe suite.
You'd be expected to work on projects from start to finish, storyboarding and prototyping ideas, then delivering them with precision, taking the user on a journey that really highlights a brand's powerful identity.
Salary is paying up to £45k, there's 25 days' holiday (plus Xmas shut down) a company trip abroad every Xmas (Budapest last year, Lisbon the year before), massive scope for learning and development, cycle to work scheme and a 5% pension scheme.
If this is a bit of you, then don't hesitate to send over a CV and showreel bursting with brand stories, excitement and tantalising transitions.