- Account Management (21)
- Affiliate marketing (1)
- Animation (2)
- Art Direction (2)
- B2B (18)
- B2C (3)
- Big Data / Analytics / Intelligence (6)
- Brand (2)
- Business Development (5)
- CRM / Email Marketing (4)
- CRM / Loyalty (1)
- Category Insights (2)
- Category Research / Retail (1)
- Client Services (3)
- Construction (6)
- Consumer Insights (7)
- Content marketing (5)
- Copywriting (5)
- Creative (2)
- Creative Strategy (2)
- Data & Insight (7)
- Digital & Tech (5)
- Events (3)
- Experiential (2)
- Field and Ops (1)
- Front End Development (2)
- Graphic Design (3)
- Legal (1)
- Marketing & PR (21)
- Motion Graphics Design (3)
- Paid Media (1)
- Planning (2)
- Project Management / Operations (1)
- Promotional Products (2)
- SEO (2)
- Sales (13)
- Sales (6)
- Social Media (Content / community / Comms) (3)
- Staffing (1)
- Technology (5)
- UI Design (1)
- UX (1)
- Milton Keynes (5)
- Berkshire (12)
- Bristol (3)
- Buckinghamshire (15)
- Hertfordshire (10)
- London (37)
- Oxfordshire (5)
- Reading (2)
- Surrey (1)
81 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Graduate Media Planning Assistant
One of London's top independent media planning agencies is looking for a motivated Graduate to join them. Strong progression plan, social team and excellent central London offices.
This impressive London agency is going from strength to strength and is currently the Fastest growing independent media agency in the UK. Renowned specialists at helping valuable start-up and challenger brands, this agency has an exciting mix of clients that also includes some very well-established national names. Executing insight driven, ROI focused campaigns across all paid, traditional and digital media channels, the agency continues to deliver stellar results for small and large clients alike. Based out of exceptional offices in central London, the agency is owned and operated as an employee ownership trust and offers excellent long-term prospects and bonus opportunities for its social and diverse team…
This varied role will see the successful candidate support the agency's Media Planning & Buying team across the entire campaign process. From analysis, to client services and even creative consultation. The role is ideal if you're a strong and confident communicator with excellent attention to detail. Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the media team in developing, executing and monitoring media buying activities
- Creating and monitoring media schedules and weekly client reports
- Setting up campaigns using industry platforms Media planning/buying programmes (all programmes will be taught).
Global clients - The agency is hugely successful and has a large portfolio of established clients
Strong progression plan - This role is aimed at quickly developing an ambitious graduate into an integral member of the team and offers varied progression options depending on interests and strengths
Social team - The team here are a like-minded, social group and the agency is committed to ensuring the workplace is an enjoyable one (Excellent offices, plenty to do nearby)
Employee owned - The agency is 50% employee owned and as such profits are returned to the team in the form on bonus payments.
Senior Marketing Operations Manager - SaaS
Marketing Operations Manager
SaaS Business (350 Headcount)
This business is on a rapid upward trajectory. They have grown by 145 people globally in the past 24 months alone and have a global headcount of around 350.
They have offices all over the world and provide enterprise software to clients in the construction industry. Their solutions help transform commercial performance for their clients who can be in any area of the construction industry.
They have a suite of products including, facial recognition and fingerprint technology, procurement tools to aid the supply chain process, software that helps create drainage or traffic solutions and cost planning programs to assist with bids and tenders.
This is a business-critical role, one that glues the marketing function together and reports straight to the CMO. You will have a solid understanding of B2B technology marketing operations and the popular automation tools and platforms that underpins lead generation / nurturing.
- Own the lead management process, proactively looking for opportunities to improve the process in order to enable the fast, consistent, and accurate execution of demand generation activity, made possible by maintaining consistency of execution, business agility, enhanced engagement and lower wastage of time, resource and budget.
- Monitoring leads and opportunities to ensure that the entire lead-to-order process is allowing leads and opportunities to be held at the appropriate stages, working collaboratively with Sales and Business Units Marketers to ensure compliance with key Sales & Marketing Processes including lead, pipeline, and customer data management.
- Function as a Microsoft Dynamics & Salesforce and HubSpot Super User, ensuring proper usage of the system in Marketing as well as ensuring that our use is at the appropriate level of maturity and takes into account the latest platform developments.
- Own the onboarding and training of new members of the Marketing team, from a systems, process, and marketing automation perspective.
- Creation and management of initiatives to gather and disseminate internal and external marketing best practices, including training.
- Troubleshoot issues/tickets raised by BU Marketers and by Sales with regards to lead management, marketing automation, systems integration, and reporting
- Maintain and expand the lead scoring model, ensuring that it is robust, fit-for-purpose, properly calibrated, and is being developed and refined to incorporate more intelligence.
- Produce Marketing reports and dashboards to measure effectiveness and business impact of Marketing initiatives, including contribution to pipeline, funnel and campaign performance, and making performance improvement recommendations.
- Ensure that the task & project management tool (Wrike) is configured and fit-for-purpose, and that Marketing are using it adequately and are enabled with relevant dashboards.
- Facilitate the building of campaign assets (emails, landing pages, forms) for BU Marketers that require this assistance and when no outsourcing option is available.
- Build lead workflows to ensure that complex requirements can be simplified and implemented, including the maintenance of the integrity of the lead management architecture.
- Address the modelling and forecasting needs of the Marketing team.
- Oversight of marketing planning and budgeting process
- Administer sales enablement platforms.
You will be excited by the change to join a new look marketing team within a global SaaS business that have recorded phenomenal growth in the last two years.
Successful candidates will have a strong blend of the below skills:
- Deep familiarity with CRM systems and marketing automation platforms (knowledge of HubSpot is a plus)
- Extensive experience in data collection, manipulation and reporting
- Comfortable with basic Excel functions, pivot tables, graphs and visualization
- Familiar with basic statistical methods, including statistical significance, interpreting A/B tests, calculating ROI across an end-to-end funnel model and forming appropriate conclusions warranted by the available data.
- Confident in addressing Conversion Rate Optimisation issues
Account Manager - Digital, Branding, Creative & Comms
Account Manager - Brand strategy and Communications agency - West End - £30,000 - £38,000 DOE
Extensive benefits package including unlimited holiday...
This is a dream job for anyone who wishes they could have more impact in their current agency...
It's your opportunity to join a new breed of marketing communications business. One that has been set up to reward it's employees and ensure you grow as they do...
- You won't be doing dull work. No pointless spreadsheets or thinking about stuff that isn't going to make a difference.
- You'll be excited every day by working in a business that is seeking to turn an industry on its head.
- Your ideas will be listened to and actioned
- You will be rewarded above and beyond when you exceed expectations.
- You'll have fun, every day is different
Our client are based based in Central London. They're looking for a talented Account Manager with integrated experience to join them on a permanent basis.
What's it all about?
In this case you will be filling a "hybrid" role managing projects while also being client facing and you'll report directly to the inspirational founding directors.
You will not be expected to be very strong across all marketing services, but will like the idea of a varied account management role covering elements of communications, design, PR and branding!
So along with all the usual skills associated with account management, you'll need to be:
- capable of forming and communicating creative ideas
- adept at copy checking and reviewing creative work
- building and maintaining strong client relationships
- capable of delivering proposals and presentations
- used to helping respond to RFIs and preparing for pitches
- supporting marketing activity, writing your own content, attending events and creating thought leadership.
***It's essential to have some experience of working in a marketing agency environment.***
The clients are varied, one day you could be working on a luxury property development, the next a sustainable coffee cup, the next a shoe brand - for the most part they will be challenger brands with rapid growth plans.
What's in it for you?
This is the chance to be part of a very well backed, rapidly growing marketing agency with massive ambition. To be part of something special from an early stage and progress quicker than you would in a 'normal' agency. In addition you can expect...
- A transparent bonus structure of up to 30% of salary depending on performance.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company.
- Matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you need to move house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week
Apply now or contact
Fantastic chance for a driven and enthusiastic graduate to join a market research agency right at the top of their game! The agency is nearing the 50 headcount and works with some of the world's largest tech-focused brands to provide engaging and actionable insights to their clients. The working environment is superb, and they have a very active social side with vibrant and open plan offices. Staff turnover is low, due to the work-life balance that they provide in an exciting and fast-paced environment. They now need a Research Assistant to join their growing team.
What do they do?
They are an independent market research agency that delivers engaging & actionable insight to some of the world's largest technology brands. They have continued to see significant growth over the last 4 years and punch well above their weight whilst delivering bespoke research and expert client advice.
What they would like from you.
- Bachelor's degree qualification, 2:1 or above (or equivalent)
- Proven knowledge of research methods from either degree work or work experience
- Proven track record of creating online surveys and/or working with quantitative data through their degree work or work experience
- Proven capabilities in the following key areas; accuracy, attention to detail, teamworking, deadline management, workload management
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying between £18,000 and £21,000, a contributory pension plan, a bonus scheme (paid quarterly), cool open-plan office with free parking, regular social events, paid for monthly lunches and more.
Finally, it's an opportunity to work for a company that truly promotes work-life balance and the opportunity to be a part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career with the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach of directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment
Account Manager - B2B Content Marketing Agency
South West London | NP732 | £38k - £42k
Do you have experience in the client services team of a B2B Marketing agency? Do you want to work for an agency that has a reputation for producing amazing work? Do you want to challenge yourself and work for an agency that doesn't settle for second best?
This 60 person agency on South West London are well known for their work in the technology sector. The majority of their clients are business to business and they specialise in turning complex tech copy into digestible material that drives decision makers to action.
The business have been running for 15 years and are recognised as having revolutionised content marketing in that time. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an Account Manager with b2b marketing experience to help run several enterprise level tech clients ASAP.
Due to their flat structure they don't have AEs or SAMs, so don't read too much into the title.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running projects (on and offline).
- Take a strategically focussed brief and turn it into clear instructions for writers and designers.
- Produce realistic budgets and timescales for clients
- Have the aptitude and knowledge to advise clients on the best way to utilise the agency's services.
- Produce and deliver regular reports
It's a close knit team where everyone mucks in and works collaboratively to ensure their work remains of the highest quality. You'll have the chance to work alongside some seriously talented individuals ranging from designers, copywriters, animators, strategists and more. It's a fantastic opportunity to join an agency that has a superb reputation and continues to set the standard for how b2b content should be delivered.
What's in it for you?
On top of the fact you'd be joining one of the best b2b marketing agencies in the world, you can also expect:
- Flexible working
- £38k - £42k
- Laptop, phone, iPad
- 5% Contributory pension
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Annual training and development budget
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager | Digital Pharma Agency
North Bucks (100% remote) | £35k - £45k | NP747
Are you stuck in a rut and looking for that next opportunity, an exciting one with an agency that are really pushing the boundaries? If so, then look no further.
Back in 2011 this agency began working with a whole host of clients, producing cutting-edge digital work and have gone from strength to strength. Over the last 10 years they've picked up some global pharma clients enabling them to set up and launch their medcomms team recently.
Currently this team is made up of 3 (soon to be 4) Medical Writers, and 6 client services folks with superb experience honed at well-regarded pharma agencies. They need more resource still, and are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, vibrant and dedicated Senior Account Manager to join their team.
Client-wise things would be focused predominantly on the oncology and cardiovascular therapy areas. Their portfolio of work spans the whole medcomms spectrum from events, patient comms, detailed work for HCPs and using breakthrough digital methods their work certainly stands out from the crowd.
They are looking for someone who's prepared to roll their sleeves up, really invest in their agency and get on board with them as they continue on their amazing journey. You won't just be a safe pair of hands, you'll need a strategic and commercial mind, the ability to develop close relationships with senior level stakeholders and the technical knowledge to understand complex campaigns, all underpinned by your calm and collected approach.
Alongside a more than competitive salary, you'll be well looked after! The CEO is wholly committed to the environment they're worked incredibly hard to create. The agency HQ is based on the Bucks/Herts border, but fear not, they have committed to the whole agency being able to work fully remotely in the future. As an agency they are all about being green, advocates of zero waste, their company car scheme offers an electric vehicle (halving normal payments due to its efficiency), 36 days' holiday, private medical insurance and more. They even took the whole team to St.Lucia for a 10 day break a few years back...!
If you're ready for the challenge and looking to be part of something amazing, then send over your CV demonstrating your experience.
Junior/Midweight Copywriter - Integrated B2B Marketing Agency
North Bucks - NP753 - £25k - £35k
Over the last 18 months, this B2B agency have evolved massively, going from strength to strength; upskilling in a lot of areas in the business from strategy, paid media, development and creative, with the appointment of a fantastic Creative Director. Creative is beginning to shine through all of their campaigns, and the need for a talented Copywriter has come about...
They operate in the B2B space, mainly across technology, financial services and fintech, so there's great budgets and the chance to really push the boundaries.
Slotting into a creative team of 10, and working under a Senior Copywriter, you'd have the chance to work across a wide range of campaigns from advertising, digital, social media, research, events and video.
They've got a wide bracket for this person coming on board, Junior or Midweight (£25k - £35k), but it's all down to demonstratable experience in your portfolio. They want to see someone who's got proven experience of writing long form copy, advertising concepts, video scripts, social media campaigns and more.
Based in North Bucks you'd be required to get to the office 3 days a week when things return to normality. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career, work with global brands, and work with some brilliant creative minds.
If this is up your street, please send over your CV, with adjoining folio showcasing your writing ability.
Creative Lead (Copy)
Creative Lead (Copy) | Events & Corporate Comms
Surrey | NP755 | £50k - £60k
This position is with a full-service creative agency, whose expertise and offering spans live events, virtual events, strategy, content, production and technology. You may think that this global pandemic has affected their business, but fear not - they're striding on.
Based just out of London in Surrey, they have great access to and from town being just 40 mins from Victoria. Of course everything is WFH at the moment, and there will be a large proportion of flexibility on offer moving forward, but being able to get to their office is essential when work demands.
The agency work across a variety of sectors spanning automotive, energy, fintech, retail and have a large proportion of healthcare clients.
They are looking for someone who:
- Has come from an integrated agency background
- Is comfortable across art direction & concept development in various different creative mediums; live events, digital, experiential campaigns, comms, script writing, video etc
- Possesses excellent copywriting credentials
- Can demonstrate a portfolio of concepts and strategic creation
- Ideally has experience working across the medical/pharmaceutical/healthcare space
- Is comfortable mentoring more junior members of the team, with the ability to develop into a Creative Director in time.
- Has the confidence to lead on pitches, and talk clients through concepts and the strategy behind ideas.
There's a salary bracket of £50k - £60k on offer, and wider benefits such as private healthcare, 4% pension contribution, 25 days' holiday, new business commission for anything brought in yourself, January salary reviews and a bonus scheme.
If you think you've got what it takes to be this Creative Lead, then fire over a CV/folio brimming with ideas.
Senior/Principal Medical Writer
Senior/Principal Medical Writer | Digital Healthcare Agency
Remote (UK) Based | £60k - £75k | NP721
This terrific digital marketing agency based in North Bucks have made a real name for themselves over the last 5 years. Their medcomms team is really gathering speed and I believe they now have a strong foothold in the medical/pharmaceutical space, focusing their attentions on creative cutting-edge digital solutions that really push client briefs.
They're growing existing accounts, whilst winning new ones, and now need a Senior or Principal Medical Writer to join their growing team and help them deliver cutting edge medical content across multiple platforms and areas.
Having a life sciences degree is essential for this role as the nature of the work is very technical and complex. You could be writing heavy duty scientific copy for a variety of healthcare professionals, but also writing sales and brand-focused content which is more patient/consumer orientated.
In an ideal world you will have had experience writing in the cardiovascular and oncology disease areas. There would be an element of conceptual work to the role, but it will certainly lean more towards the scientific/medical writing space. You will have had agency experience, working for a similar pharmaceutical/healthcare/medical marketing agency, with a portfolio to back this experience up. They are looking for someone confident who can lead client calls and discussions, not just someone who wants to get their head down and write.
They have big plans to continue growing the agency, and if they keep producing the fantastic level of work they're doing, they will reach their goals. The agency themselves pride themselves on their culture; their list of benefits is endless, ranging from:
- 28 days' holiday (plus bank holidays)
- The opportunity to be 100% remote (UK based)
- Private healthcare
- Electric car scheme (if you so wished)
- Frequent social events, thinking outside the ox during lockdown.
- Regular inspiration days to aid your continued development
If you would be interested in learning more, then please send over your CV, and portfolio of work for review.