- Account Management (33)
- Affiliate marketing (1)
- Animation (3)
- Art Direction (1)
- Art Working (1)
- B2B (22)
- B2C (5)
- Big Data / Analytics / Intelligence (6)
- Brand (3)
- Business Development (8)
- CRM / Email Marketing (4)
- CRM / Loyalty (1)
- Category Insights (2)
- Category Research / Retail (1)
- Client Services (3)
- Construction (5)
- Consumer Insights (10)
- Content marketing (3)
- Copywriting (4)
- Creative (3)
- Creative Strategy (2)
- Data & Insight (9)
- Digital & Tech (6)
- Direct Marketing (1)
- Events (4)
- Experiential (4)
- Field and Ops (1)
- Front End Development (2)
- Graphic Design (2)
- Legal (1)
- Marketing & PR (21)
- Motion Graphics Design (4)
- Paid Media (2)
- Planning (3)
- Project Management / Operations (5)
- Promotional Products (6)
- SEO (3)
- Sales (9)
- Sales (16)
- Social Media (Content / community / Comms) (2)
- Software Development (2)
- Staffing (2)
- Strategy (3)
- Technology (5)
- UI Design (1)
- UX (1)
- Milton Keynes (6)
- Bedfordshire (1)
- North West (2)
- Berkshire (12)
- Bristol (3)
- Buckinghamshire (18)
- Gloucestershire (2)
- Hertfordshire (12)
- London (53)
- Oxfordshire (8)
- Reading (2)
- Scotland (2)
- South East (3)
- Surrey (3)
- West Midlands (1)
- Permanent (112)
112 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Recruitment Resourcer - Full OR Part time - Buckinghamshire
Who are we?
We're a sales and marketing recruitment agency made up of an outgoing, friendly team of ten people based in a lovely converted barn in a village just outside Aylesbury.Our office is open plan with a "flat structure" which basically means there are no egos and everyone here supports each other.
We have been working with marketing, advertising, PR and design agencies since 2001 and our clients love us. However, they only love us because we find them the best people, that's where you come in…
We are looking for either a recent graduate OR someone with previous recruitment experience as a consultant or resourcer. Basically, we need someone to help us source candidates for our clients through every available channel. This could mean writing adverts, searching job boards or researching prospective clients.
We offer a positive, fun working environment with free parking, regular social events and the opportunity to earn a generous bonus for every candidate we successfully place!
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A driving licence & car
- Enthusiasm & Initiative
- Experience of writing punchy, attention grabbing short copy
- An analytical mind
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Reporting experience (able to quickly show results at the end of each month)
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the success of a small business. Work on hours that suit you on an autonomous basis, come up with your own ideas and be paid a bonus for any leads created.
Please apply now
Motion Graphics Designer
Motion Graphics Designer - Strategic Design Agency
Bucks/Berks - NP 760 | £35k - £45k
Agencies in the Thames Valley are two-a-penny, they're often B2B focused, working in tight parameters, with tech clients… However, these guys buck the trend! They're nimble, agile, strategic and design orientated, with a culture that is quite something!
They work with some incredibly diverse brands ranging from sporty governing bodies, a leading finances service firm, the camera brand everyone wants to own, a liquid phone network, and many more breakthrough brands. Their aim is to push creative boundaries, really challenge the norm, shred briefs and deliver solutions that are different, that turn heads, that appeal to the target audience across multiple touchpoints and that are influence decisions.
Their team of 30, based in a wonderful Thames Valley location, has a spot for a Motion Graphics Designer to join their busy studio. They're not looking for plain Jane, or average Joe, they're looking for someone who can produce work that has an abstract, yet contemporary feel, someone who can produce moving images that are in your face, but subtle and someone who can create art, in the moving form.
To be their ideal Motion Designer, it would be essential to have, and be able to prove your:
- Ability to work in both 2D and 3D
- Expert knowledge of After Effects, Premiere, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Cinema 4D
Knowledge of particle systems such as X particles & Trapcode
- Collaborative mindset and a deep love of all things brand, marketing and creative.
- Portfolio that demonstrates your ability to interpret a brief (while thinking beyond); finding creative solutions across a broad range of mediums.
- Capability of working across motion, video and animation
You're asking yourself is this role remote or home based? The answer is no, and if you're the type of person who wants to shut themselves away and just churn out work then this role won't be for you. They've worked so hard on their culture, inclusivity and environment, and the people they hire should want to get stuck in. Now that's not to say there isn't any flexibility at all, they're not rigid archaic clock-in/clock-out folk, far from it, but their culture is very important to them. Also, who wouldn't want to drink draught beer or sip cocktails in their very own pub?!?!
Other benefits, to accompany the salary bracket of between £35k and £45k, range from free private healthcare, 23 days' holiday, cultural learning days, group life assurance, socials that 'normally' include a summer and Christmas trip abroad and a buy-a-bike scheme.
If this role gets your creative juices flowing, then send over a CV with your showreel which demonstrates your skills and creative thinking.
Senior/Principal Medical Writer
Senior/Principal Medical Writer | Digital Healthcare Agency
Remote (UK) Based | £60k - £75k | NP721
This terrific digital marketing agency based in North Bucks have made a real name for themselves over the last 5 years. Their medcomms team is really gathering speed and I believe they now have a strong foothold in the medical/pharmaceutical space, focusing their attentions on creative cutting-edge digital solutions that really push client briefs.
They're growing existing accounts, whilst winning new ones, and now need a Senior or Principal Medical Writer to join their growing team and help them deliver cutting edge medical content across multiple platforms and areas.
Having a life sciences degree is essential for this role as the nature of the work is very technical and complex. You could be writing heavy duty scientific copy for a variety of healthcare professionals, but also writing sales and brand-focused content which is more patient/consumer orientated.
In an ideal world you will have had experience writing in the cardiovascular and oncology disease areas. There would be an element of conceptual work to the role, but it will certainly lean more towards the scientific/medical writing space. You will have had agency experience, working for a similar pharmaceutical/healthcare/medical marketing agency, with a portfolio to back this experience up. They are looking for someone confident who can lead client calls and discussions, not just someone who wants to get their head down and write.
They have big plans to continue growing the agency, and if they keep producing the fantastic level of work they're doing, they will reach their goals. The agency themselves pride themselves on their culture; their list of benefits is endless, ranging from:
- 28 days' holiday (plus bank holidays)
- The opportunity to be 100% remote (UK based)
- Private healthcare
- Electric car scheme (if you so wished)
- Frequent social events, thinking outside the ox during lockdown.
- Regular inspiration days to aid your continued development
If you would be interested in learning more, then please send over your CV, and portfolio of work for review.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager | Digital Pharma Agency
North Bucks (100% remote) | £35k - £45k | NP747
Are you stuck in a rut and looking for that next opportunity, an exciting one with an agency that are really pushing the boundaries? If so, then look no further.
Back in 2011 this agency began working with a whole host of clients, producing cutting-edge digital work and have gone from strength to strength. Over the last 10 years they've picked up some global pharma clients enabling them to set up and launch their medcomms team recently.
Currently this team is made up of 3 (soon to be 4) Medical Writers, and 6 client services folks with superb experience honed at well-regarded pharma agencies. They need more resource still, and are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, vibrant and dedicated Senior Account Manager to join their team.
Client-wise things would be focused predominantly on the oncology and cardiovascular therapy areas. Their portfolio of work spans the whole medcomms spectrum from events, patient comms, detailed work for HCPs and using breakthrough digital methods their work certainly stands out from the crowd.
They are looking for someone who's prepared to roll their sleeves up, really invest in their agency and get on board with them as they continue on their amazing journey. You won't just be a safe pair of hands, you'll need a strategic and commercial mind, the ability to develop close relationships with senior level stakeholders and the technical knowledge to understand complex campaigns, all underpinned by your calm and collected approach.
Alongside a more than competitive salary, you'll be well looked after! The CEO is wholly committed to the environment they're worked incredibly hard to create. The agency HQ is based on the Bucks/Herts border, but fear not, they have committed to the whole agency being able to work fully remotely in the future. As an agency they are all about being green, advocates of zero waste, their company car scheme offers an electric vehicle (halving normal payments due to its efficiency), 36 days' holiday, private medical insurance and more. They even took the whole team to St.Lucia for a 10 day break a few years back...!
If you're ready for the challenge and looking to be part of something amazing, then send over your CV demonstrating your experience.
Account Manager - B2B Content Marketing Agency
South West London | NP732 | £38k - £42k
Do you have experience in the client services team of a B2B Marketing agency? Do you want to work for an agency that has a reputation for producing amazing work? Do you want to challenge yourself and work for an agency that doesn't settle for second best?
This 60 person agency on South West London are well known for their work in the technology sector. The majority of their clients are business to business and they specialise in turning complex tech copy into digestible material that drives decision makers to action.
The business have been running for 15 years and are recognised as having revolutionised content marketing in that time. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an Account Manager with b2b marketing experience to help run several enterprise level tech clients ASAP.
Due to their flat structure they don't have AEs or SAMs, so don't read too much into the title.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running projects (on and offline).
- Take a strategically focussed brief and turn it into clear instructions for writers and designers.
- Produce realistic budgets and timescales for clients
- Have the aptitude and knowledge to advise clients on the best way to utilise the agency's services.
- Produce and deliver regular reports
It's a close knit team where everyone mucks in and works collaboratively to ensure their work remains of the highest quality. You'll have the chance to work alongside some seriously talented individuals ranging from designers, copywriters, animators, strategists and more. It's a fantastic opportunity to join an agency that has a superb reputation and continues to set the standard for how b2b content should be delivered.
What's in it for you?
On top of the fact you'd be joining one of the best b2b marketing agencies in the world, you can also expect:
- Flexible working
- £38k - £42k
- Laptop, phone, iPad
- 5% Contributory pension
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Annual training and development budget
Senior Account Director/Business Unit Director
Senior Account (Business) Director | Digital Pharma Agency
North Bucks (100% remote) | £65k - £75k | NP756
Are you stuck in a rut and looking for that next opportunity, an exciting one with an agency that are really pushing the boundaries in an, often, dry field of marketing? If so, then look no further.
Back in 2011 this agency began working with a whole host of clients in different verticals, producing cutting-edge digital work and have gone from strength to strength since then. Over the last 4 years they've picked up some well-known global pharma clients, catalysing the launch of their medcomms team.
Currently this team is made up of 3 (soon to be 4) Medical Writers, and 7 client services folk with superb experience honed at well-regarded pharma agencies. They've got the need for a client leader, someone with boundless enthusiasm, vibrance, drive, commercial awareness and management skills, to maximise opportunities within their strong and trusting client relationships.
Client-wise things would be focused predominantly on the oncology and cardiovascular therapy areas. Their portfolio of work spans the whole medcomms spectrum from events, patient comms, detailed work for HCPs, deep digital projects comprising of complex apps, web builds and brand experiences that incorporate VR, AR and AI.
They are looking for someone who can really lead clients, inspire them, and persuade them to explore the limitless ideas this incredible agency continues to conceive. Culture is massive for this agency; it's work hard, play hard. There's no room for shrinking violets - they need people who are prepared to muck in, get dirty, roll their sleeves up, really invest in their agency and get firmly on board their amazing journey.
Alongside a more than competitive salary, they have a lucrative commission package which is agency-wide, amounting to 5% of any new business deals. The CEO is a huge advocate of staff wellbeing, treating every member of the team as family, rewarding hard work, including everyone and going the extra mile. Expect birthday presents with a budget of up to £200, a flamboyant Xmas party with £1000 (yes 4 zeroes) allocated per head, agency trips abroad (St. Lucia previously, Vegas in the pipeline) and immense recognition. They're proud that nobody has ever had to ask for a pay rise since the agency's inception; career development is paramount, as is rewarding hard-work.
The agency HQ is based on the Bucks/Herts border, but fear not, they have committed to the whole agency being able to work fully remotely with their team as far north as Newcastle, as west as Cardiff and in London too. As an agency they are all about being green, advocates of zero waste, their company car scheme offers an electric vehicle (halving normal payments due to its efficiency), unlimited holiday, private medical insurance and more.
If you're ready for the challenge and looking to be part of something amazing, then send over your CV…
One of the UKs leading brand experience agencies is looking for a staffing executive to join them. A welcoming team, Global client portfolio and very real progression prospects on offer…
For over fifteen years, this award-winning brand experience agency have been working with some of worlds largest brands in entertainment, FMCG, Media and more. Designing ambitious launches, creative pop-up experiences and new product sampling, they've grown to be recognised as one of the top agencies in their field. Their welcoming team are a highly social group who contribute to a supportive and inclusive work-place environment. As a direct result of strong growth, they are looking to grow their team with multiple staffing executive hires…
The ideal candidate for this role will be a highly organised account executive with previous staffing or recruitment experience for events, roadshows, or other experiential marketing activity. The role will involve working closely with senior directors and will offer a good level of autonomy to manage workload (along with plenty of support). Responsibilities will include:
- Interviewing and screening multiple candidates for a variety of roles nationwide
- Creating profiles for the staff members to showcase potential candidates for clients to review
- Building and maintaining relationships with field staff
- Managing a proportion itineraries of team members across all campaigns
- Thoroughly briefing team members in the field on their roles and events
This is an excellent opportunity for any junior staffing professional to join a highly respected, award-winning agency. The role on offer is stable, offers plenty of opportunity for progression and development and the team are both welcoming and highly supportive of new staff.
For a detailed job specification please apply now
Senior Digital Executive - B2B Marketing Agency
Berkshire / Oxfordshire
An independent, creative and digital marketing agency of 25 people in Oxfordshire have been growing consistently since their founding well over 10 years ago. They offer integrated services to fast moving and global technology brands and are strengthening their digital team with this key hire.
This position would be perfect for an experienced Digital Executive looking to take the next step in their career and play a crucial role in enhancing the agency's digital marketing capabilities.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Strategist, you'll have a drive to use your expertise and industry knowledge to deliver the best possible ROI and digital results for a host of exciting B2B technology clients.
You will help define and achieve business objectives using your insight-led approach, driving positive client engagement throughout entire projects: from fulfilling briefs to campaign creation and post-project reporting. You will be responsible for planning, launching, managing and reporting on a wide range of digital marketing elements, from social media campaigns, PPC, and emails, to inbound marketing and LinkedIn ads.
- Experience in cross channel B2B digital marketing. Agency side experience is a bonus.
- Capable with data & reporting
- Exposure to Paid media (Search & social)
- SEO Knowledge
- Technical proficiency with G-Suite, Google analytics, Social platforms and media buying platforms.
Marketing Operations & Technology Manager - SaaS
Marketing Operations Manager
SaaS Business (350 Headcount)
This business is on a rapid upward trajectory. They have grown by 145 people globally in the past 24 months alone and have a global headcount of around 350.
They have offices all over the world and provide enterprise software to clients in the construction industry. Their solutions help transform commercial performance for their clients who can be in any area of the construction industry.
They have a suite of products including, facial recognition and fingerprint technology, procurement tools to aid the supply chain process, software that helps create drainage or traffic solutions and cost planning programs to assist with bids and tenders.
This is a business-critical role, one that glues the marketing function together and reports straight to the CMO. You will have a solid understanding of B2B technology marketing operations and the popular automation tools and platforms that underpins lead generation / nurturing.
- Own the lead management process, proactively looking for opportunities to improve the process in order to enable the fast, consistent, and accurate execution of demand generation activity, made possible by maintaining consistency of execution, business agility, enhanced engagement and lower wastage of time, resource and budget.
- Monitoring leads and opportunities to ensure that the entire lead-to-order process is allowing leads and opportunities to be held at the appropriate stages, working collaboratively with Sales and Business Units Marketers to ensure compliance with key Sales & Marketing Processes including lead, pipeline, and customer data management.
- Function as a Microsoft Dynamics & Salesforce and HubSpot Super User, ensuring proper usage of the system in Marketing as well as ensuring that our use is at the appropriate level of maturity and takes into account the latest platform developments.
- Own the onboarding and training of new members of the Marketing team, from a systems, process, and marketing automation perspective.
- Creation and management of initiatives to gather and disseminate internal and external marketing best practices, including training.
- Troubleshoot issues/tickets raised by BU Marketers and by Sales with regards to lead management, marketing automation, systems integration, and reporting
- Maintain and expand the lead scoring model, ensuring that it is robust, fit-for-purpose, properly calibrated, and is being developed and refined to incorporate more intelligence.
- Produce Marketing reports and dashboards to measure effectiveness and business impact of Marketing initiatives, including contribution to pipeline, funnel and campaign performance, and making performance improvement recommendations.
- Ensure that the task & project management tool (Wrike) is configured and fit-for-purpose, and that Marketing are using it adequately and are enabled with relevant dashboards.
- Facilitate the building of campaign assets (emails, landing pages, forms) for BU Marketers that require this assistance and when no outsourcing option is available.
- Build lead workflows to ensure that complex requirements can be simplified and implemented, including the maintenance of the integrity of the lead management architecture.
- Address the modelling and forecasting needs of the Marketing team.
- Oversight of marketing planning and budgeting process
- Administer sales enablement platforms.
You will be excited by the change to join a new look marketing team within a global SaaS business that have recorded phenomenal growth in the last two years.
Successful candidates will have a strong blend of the below skills:
- Deep familiarity with CRM systems and marketing automation platforms (knowledge of HubSpot is a plus)
- Extensive experience in data collection, manipulation and reporting
- Comfortable with basic Excel functions, pivot tables, graphs and visualization
- Familiar with basic statistical methods, including statistical significance, interpreting A/B tests, calculating ROI across an end-to-end funnel model and forming appropriate conclusions warranted by the available data.
- Confident in addressing Conversion Rate Optimisation issues
PR Associate Director
As a result of strong exciting new business wins, a respected regional PR agency is looking for an Associate Director to join them. Senior team role (reporting to owners) in a stable, growing agency with strong prospects for further growth...
Established for over 20 years, this boutique regional agency is continuing to grow well and works with attractive clients in the Lifestyle, Retail and Food & Drink sector. They've won multiple awards for their campaigns and they are the go-to agency for many high profile, global names. Based out of new offices in an excellent location (with plenty of parking), the team are a social and likeminded bunch who enjoy a relaxed and team focused work environment (staff turnover is very low!). As a result of some exciting new business wins and steady growth in recent years, the agency is ready to expand its senior leadership team with the addition of an Associate Director…
This is a pivotal role for the agency that will see the successful candidate undertaking a senior leadership role with overall responsible for the running of the PR team. The role involves working directly with the owners to help drive the agency forward while also ensuring delivery for clients. The role offers strong scope for growth to the most senior leadership positions in the future. The ideal candidate will:
- Need a strong PR agency background and expereince operating at senior team level
- Ideally need expereince working with food or wellbeing clients (both trade and consumer)
- Need an interest in assisting in the strategic running of the agency
- Need expereince motivating a medium - Large sized team to deliver for both small independent and global clients.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well-established, well-run and growing agency at senior level. The agency boasts a stellar client base in Food & health, and will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to move up to the most senior positions in the future. 2 days work from home on offer.
For a more in depth overview, please apply now
A well-established corporate communications agency in central London are looking for a consultant at Senior executive or manager level to work on a global energy/sustainability and charity client.
A certified B Corp, this 20-year-old agency offers corporate comms, internal comms and design consultancy to both small independents and high-profile global clients in the Energy, Sustainability and charity sectors. The team are a social and down-to-earth bunch who benefit massively from a rewarding culture and a true commitment to staff development - regular training and away days are provided, as well as varied work across a range of clients. After a strong start to the year, the agency is looking for a new consultant to join them who is interested in working on campaigns that make a significant impact and difference…
This is an ideal role for any account executive or senior account executive looking for step up in responsibility. As a Communications Consultant you will work on internal and external communications campaigns as well as social media and content creation for both global enterprise and charity clients. You'll need to be a strong writer with previous communications expereince to be considered (agency or client side). Responsibilities include:
- Working as a part of a communications team to develop and write content for internal newsletters and social media posts.
- Liaising with our designers to create social media posts and collateral to support campaigns
- Supporting on strategic external and internal communications campaigns to help drive change.
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients
What's in it for you?
- Commitment to development - This agency has a strong track record for offering a wealth of development responsibilities to new and long-standing staff
- Meaningful Campaigns - This agency work on campaigns with a strong commitment to contributing to change around sustainability and charitable causes (and as a certified B corp, they practise what they preach!)
- Social and supportive team - This agency enjoys very low staff turnover and works hard to creative an inclusive, supportive and sociable environment for staff where people are rewarded for their endeavours and feel part of decision making.
Admin Assistant - Oxfordshire - £18,000
Well established law firm based in Oxfordshire are looking for an Admin Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will be joining a busy lender finance / bridging team.
Previous admin experience is required for the role and we will accept CVs from candidates who have a law degree as well as candidates who are 'career' Administrative Assistants.
This role will be office based and full time, it will be a great opportunity for someone with a Law degree who is looking to progress within a law firm. This company offers a positive working environment and excellent career development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent organisation
- Good time management
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure / to deadlines
- Regional ties a plus
- Attention to detail essential