£45000.00 - £52000.00 per annum + Pension, Bonus + Others
Account Director ,AD ,full service agency ,Integrated agency ,integrated marketing ,Marcomms ,Marketing communications ,PR AGency ,Senior Account Manager
Italian speaking Account Director
Italian Speaking Account Director - London / Oxon / Milan - £48,000 - £52,000
After an exciting 2018, a fantastic agency with offices in London, Oxfordshire and Milan are now looking for an Italian Speaking Account Director to come on board. You'll have the chance to work with clients in varying industries such as Automotive, Cosmetics, Financial Services, Technology and more, plus the opportunity to grow a thriving side of the business in Milan!
This Account Director will have to be incredibly organised, and confident plus have the ability to travel on a regular basis. You'll need to have a superb creative eye that has the ability to push the creative boundaries to the brink, but not overstep on sometimes strict brand guidelines. You will need manage and develop client accounts through consistent high-standards of delivery and strong relationships building. Manage and mentor account teams, leading by example and getting the best out of everyone. This role is fast paced within the B2C / Internal comms space and the agency are growing rapidly!
Key Responsibilities below:
- Establish business objectives for each client project and provide a full and detailed proposal that meets given budget, deadlines and which achieves the business objectives
- Responsible for the client team's productivity, outlook and output, whilst achieving the highest possible standards
- To constantly monitor, liaise with and update all members of the project team on a regular basis
- Manage own time effectively and understand the need to prioritise tasks or delegate where needed, flagging if more resource is required
- Head up pitches and presentations, managing the development through the studio, working alongside the Senior Team
- Write strategic and tactical proposals (alongside Senior Team) for projects and pitches
- Ensure all client communications are checked and are high standard prior to going to the client
The agency are approaching the 50 mark and have a solid foundation of over 20 years in the industry. You'll be supported by a fantastic team to develop your skill set and progress to running the Italian Business unit as it grows!
There is ample parking on-site and nearby, and the local Buckinghamshire town which is brimming with coffee shops, pubs, parks and more. With an office in Central London and travel to Milan They offer a family-feel environment, and a genuine opportunity to grow your career. Mix this with a generous benefits package and, a solid basic salary of between £48k - £52k and having the chance to work on some cool accounts, then you've got yourself a wicked role.
For more information please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Enter your email address