£32000 - £35000 per annum
account ,Brand ,Buckinghamshire ,campaign ,consultancy ,creative ,Executive ,Management ,Manager ,Marketing ,Oxford ,Oxfordshire ,Planning ,Professional ,progression ,project ,Senior ,Services ,Social
Oxfordshire £32,000 -£35,000
Exciting opportunity for a proactive marketing professional to join an impressive consultancy business who boast multiple awards for both their service and their work place culture.
This outstanding Oxfordshire based consultancy have been tackling the toughest business challenges of their clients for almost two decades. Their creative approach to problem solving yields impressive results for clients in many varied sectors and they have won multiple industry awards and recognitions. The company has grown very impressively since their founding. Their large and diverse team are passionate, social and well looked after. Progression opportunities for staff are always there and the company's values of always improving themselves as well as their clients contributes to a rewarding culture, recognised by top workplace awards.
The Company's marketing team is expanding, and they are keen find an ambitions Marketing Manager to join them. This is an important role for the business and focuses on the creation, project management and execution of B2B marketing campaigns. Responsibilities include:
- Working with the relevant Marketing Business Partners to develop marketing campaigns including target audiences, messaging, objectives, tactics, project plan and budgets
- Project Managing the campaigns to completion.
- Implementing tactics in line with campaign objective. Additionally, you will be working with the marketing team and relevant external agencies
- Supporting the business to develop and improve bids
- Input into wider marketing strategy through collaborative working
If you're looking for long term career opportunities in a well established and steadily growing business, this role offers it. The company is recognised for its dedication to its staff, the culture is hugely development focused and the team are social and welcoming. The staff turnover here is extremely low, the benefits of offer are excellent (including 27 days holiday from the start) and the role is both challenging and varied.
For more information please apply in full confidence.
Enter your email address