£32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Pension, Bonus + Others
Senior Account Manager
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Bucks / Oxon - £32,000 - £38,000
After an exciting 2018, a fantastic agency on the Bucks / Oxon border now have the need for an Account Manager to come on board. You'll have the chance to work with clients in varying industries such as Automotive, Cosmetics, Financial Services, Technology and more.
This account manager will have to be incredibly organised, and confident. You'll need to have a superb creative eye that has the ability to push the creative boundaries to the brink, but not overstep on sometimes strict brand guidelines. You will need manage and develop client accounts through consistent high-standards of delivery and strong relationships building. Manage and mentor account teams, leading by example and getting the best out of everyone. This role is fast paced within the B2C / Internal comms space and the agency are growing rapidly!
Key Responsibilities below:
- Establish business objectives for each client project and provide a full and detailed proposal that meets given budget, deadlines and which achieves the business objectives
- Responsible for the client team's productivity, outlook and output, whilst achieving the highest possible standards
- To constantly monitor, liaise with and update all members of the project team on a regular basis
- Manage own time effectively and understand the need to prioritise tasks or delegate where needed, flagging if more resource is required
- Head up pitches and presentations, managing the development through the studio, working alongside the Senior Team
- Write strategic and tactical proposals (alongside Senior Team) for projects and pitches
- Ensure all client communications are checked and are high standard prior to going to the client
The agency are approaching the 50 mark and have a solid foundation of over 20 years in the industry. You'll be supported by a fantastic team to develop your skill set and progress through the agency.
There is ample parking on-site and nearby, and the local Buckinghamshire town which is brimming with coffee shops, pubs, parks and more. They offer a family-feel environment, and a genuine opportunity to grow your career. Mix this with a generous benefits package and, a solid basic salary of between £32k - £38k and having the chance to work on some cool accounts, then you've got yourself a wicked role.
For more information please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Enter your email address