Browse Jamie Foisneau-Bates latest jobs
Would you like to look forward to going to work every morning? People that work here do.
We are lucky enough to be working for an established financial news organisation based in a fantastic central London location. The business are a portal / information board for FinTech's all over the world. They are currently in their growing phase with a current team of 5.
All agencies claim to have a great team, this one really does.
They are like one big family with a collaborative, open culture where everyone trusts each other. This role has been made available to help their BDM with back office support and general sales related admin tasks. A large proportion of the role will be dealing with inbound inquires, scheduling meetings & maintaining sales records.
Ideally, you'll have experience in a sales environment and have a close eye for detail. You'll also be able to prioritise specific tasks and be able to apply strong sales initiatives.
Some key responsibilities are below:
- First point of contact for all phone enquiries
- Coordinate sales meetings and appointments for Business Development Manager
- Prepare reports and information packs for pre and post sales
- Research and generate a prospects database
- Out reach work to prospects and setting up initial pitch meeting for BDM
- Maintain sales proposals and sales order processing
- Maintain sales pipeline visibility and invoice forecast
- Provide expense support
What you'll find in this business, is a reliable team, that look after each other and are all committed to producing tier 1 work. You will need to be a team player, someone who is good at building relationships and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you?
If you ask them, they'll tell you it's all about the people and the clients who they consider to be friends.
In addition to the fantastic working environment, you can also expect the following
- Regular reviews and a tailored development plan
- 25 days holiday
- Pension @ 5%
- Company funded drinks and social events
- Free parking
- Private Healthcare
Please apply asap for more information.
A market leader in their field, this business provide choice to the consumer on a variety of legal & financial services. They offer a unique software platform to help service the legal, financial & housing industries. As a reward for their hard work of previous years, they boast a roster of partners in the hundreds, most of which being top tier in their field.
As an Account Manager you will be confident, target driven and hungry to earn commission. Your role will be to contact customers directly in order to convert warm leads into transactions for the business. The role is office based but there is a massive focus on personal progression and becoming more field based.
In your role you can find yourself doing the following;
- Improving market position and achieve financial growth.
- Making outbound sales calls contacting our customers who have generated quotes on our online portals to sell in products and services.
- Answer questions about our product specifications and pricing.
- Take incoming customer calls to discuss products and services and to process sales.
- Going the ''extra mile" to meet sales quota.
The business work out of a beautiful Victorian building in the centre of a busy market town in Oxfordshire. On top of a good salary you will be given all the tools to succeed, with regular training and internal promotions. There are regular team social events and the chance to make good money.
It's easily commutable from Aylesbury, Oxford, Bicester, High Wycombe and the surrounding areas.
If you like the look, then feel free to apply
Paid Media Consultant - eCommerce
An exciting eCommerce and paid media consultancy of 8 is looking for a Paid Media Consultant to join them in their attractive office in Central London.
Over the 2-year period, they've grown a friendly, fun and hard-working team of 8. One of the agencies priorities is to create a working environment where staff feel valued and enjoy coming to work but also have a passion for delivering tier 1 results for their clients.
They focus on driving growth for mid-level retail that have a high aspiration. They will be needing the Paid Media Consultant to help onboard new accounts, manage day to day optimisations and help retain strong client relationships. In this role, you will also be responsible for some of the following;
- Manage paid social, search and display campaigns for international clients
- Responsible for optimising accounts and reporting back performance to clients
- Ensure all Biddable Channels are delivering against KPI's
- Work independently to plan and roll out strategies across accounts
As you can expect with a smaller agency, work comes at you think and fast. You'll need to be a quick learner and very proactive in order to succeed. You will be monitoring a range of channels so being dynamic is a key element of this role. In order to be considered for this role, you will need to have some of the following;
- 1 years' experience in paid media
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Base understanding of digital marketing
- Experience of building strong relationships in a working environment
What you'll get in return is the opportunity to be part of a growing agency with massive ambitions. They have been delivering the results for their clients and this is evident in their quick growth. They retain that small agency feel with flexible working available, lots of team socials and 27 days holiday!!
If you like the look, then please do apply or send CV's
Looking for a brilliant marketing agency role outside of London?
This award winning experiential agency are looking to expand their team of 30 with a Senior Account Manager / Account Director. They're based in an attractive, easily accessable Berkshire location and boast an impressive client roster ranging from FMCG to consumer tech & entertainment.
This agency produce some highly creative and innovative activations and are recognized as one of the best in their field. This is a chance for an experienced SAM/AD to take contral of projects with a value of £100k and ensure the best ROI for your clients. You'll be supported by an account manager and two account executives.
Some key responsibilities will include;
- Take, interrogate and fully understand the client brief, ensuring you are in a position to convey the key points and objectives
- To project manage the full campaign delivery process. This includes proposal, budget, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- To own, manage and develop the client relationship day to day. Not only with your main contact but within the wider business.
- Proactively research and understand your client's business and show an understanding of their market and the pressures they are under. Highlighting this information to the wider team is necessary
What's in it for you?
Alongside the fantastic opportunities for career progression and the unique working environment you can expect:
- Competitive salary.
- 32 days holiday.
- Childcare voucher schemes
- Training and CPD programme
- Free food and drink
- Regular social events paid for by the business
If you like more information or to apply for the role please get in touch…