3 B2B Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior Paid Social Executive
Senior Paid Social Executive - Marketing Agency - £30,000
After securing some exciting new business wins as well as growing existing accounts significantly, this B2B technology marketing agency of 50 people are going from strength to strength. They have continued to grow during lockdown and are investing heavily in their digital media team in 2020. One of these key hires is for a Paid Social Executive who has some experience on the B2B side using Facebook & LinkedIn especailly.
The Role & Benefits:
This role would perfectly suit someone with around 2 years of Paid Social experience who has had exposure to LinkedIn advertising as well as Facebook. You will work alongside a very talented media team and report in to the head of media, who will help develop and progress you within the agency . You can expect a flexible, collaborative and innovative environment in an agency who are very much on the up.
Ideally, candidates will:
- Have roughly 2 years of roudned paid social experience, notably some LinkedIn. Agency side beneficial, but not essential.
- Experience exectuing and optimising paid social campaigns devised by the Media planning managers.
- Desire to learn more of the strategic media planning side of things
- Able to devise client reports on the successfullness of campaigns.
- Some exposure to paid search campaigns
What will you get in return?
In addition to a very competitive starting salary, you will also receive the below benefits:
- Great opportunity to join a highly reputable and growing agency
- Strong benefits including 25 days holiday, matched pension, career progression
- Chance to work with tier one global tech brands
- Really motivated, driven and fresh media team to work with
- Market leading salary outside of London.
- Report straight in to the media director for guidance and development
PR Account Manager
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
A UK top 150 communications agency is looking for an experienced PR Account Manager. Industry leading agency with innovative global clients and a stellar benefits package.
This Oxfordshire based PR agency are the global leaders in providing communications services to their specialist global client base. Based out of vibrant modern offices in a desirable Oxfordshire location, the agency is recognised by industry body PR week as being in the top 150 agencies in the UK and one of the top 10 outside of London. The balanced and diverse team here are a close-nit, welcoming and social bunch who all contribute to a very attractive and encouraging workplace atmosphere. The agency is hugely committed to staff development and as such, they very rarely recruit at senior levels - preferring to promote from within instead. Impressive growth of existing business has meant the agency are now expanding once again.
This is vital role for the business that will suit any agency PR professional at Senior Executive Account Manager level who has experience working on B2B or Corporate communications campaigns. The successful candidate will work on fully integrated campaigns for global clients and will need exceptional written communication skills. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and nurture close working relationships with client contacts built on trust.
- Contribute to strategy creation and drive forward the implementation of communications programmes.
- Manage and mentor junior staff members
- Proactively build relationships with journalists and industry influencers, leveraging these relationships to the benefit of clients
- Provide communications counsel to clients, steering the direction of their PR activity and fulfilling the role of 'critical friend'
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for a prospective candidate to get a foothold in a highly-respected PR agency, develop their skills advance to manager level. There is an excellent package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Funded Training and Development programme
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to perkbox rewards
- Pension contribution
Copy/Content Writer - Business Software
£35k - £40k - CG 703
This software firm have revolutionised the way the construction industry operates, with their cutting-edge products. There's facial recognition and fingerprint technology for added security around large sites, there's procurement tools to aid the supply chain process, design software to help with creating drainage or traffic solutions and cost planning programs to assist bids and tenders.
All in all, they have 5 different products, all with a Marketing Manager assigned to each product. At present copy is either outsourced to freelancers, or created by the Marketing Mangers themselves - this is where you come in as a Copywriter; freeing up the Marketing Managers to write engaging content that turns heads, influences decisions, and informs decision makers.
You could be writing a wide range of material from blog posts, whitepapers, creative messaging, social media copy, press releases, internal comms, web publications, research driven copy and more. A wide mix of work which should provide you with lots of variety to keep you entertained.
Sat within a marketing team of 8, you'd be reporting into an experienced, insightful and driven Chief Marketing Officer, who has some amazing growth plans for the marketing department. To give you an idea of the company's growth, they hired over 140 people last year!
Given the nature of the client, writing in the B2B space is crucial, and preferably having experience in writing for the construction sector, or another relevant/transferrable industry.
In the current climate, working from home is paramount, and as time goes on your offices would be based in Central London. It's a real chance to join a company that are striding forward and changing the way the construction industry operates.
If you're interested, please send over a CV and folio that showcases your breadth of writing ability.