5 B2B Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Marketing Communications Executive
Marketing & Communications Executive - Oxfordshire - £28,000 - £38,000
*** 3 days per week expected onsite ***
This is a brilliant job... especially if you have a passing interest in SPACE.
We're recruiting for a company that were set up six years ago to help ensure the sustainability of Space. That is to say, the space around the planet Earth. This business cleans up the debris in the earth's orbit to ensure future space launches are safe and Satellites can be launched without being smashed to bits. Not your average company...
Headquartered in Japan, the business has expanded into the UK, United States, Israel, and Singapore with 200 people worldwide, 75 of whom are right here.
They're based in easily accessible, modern offices in South Oxfordshire and this role would require travel to the office 2-3 days per week.
So what's the role?
We're looking for a Marketing & Communications Executive to help devise and run European (MarComms) campaigns for the business.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Communications you will have experience developing and delivering campaigns across on and offline channels. They're looking for an "all rounder" with experience of media relations, conferences/events, as well as digital content development and delivery. This is a fast-paced environment so you'll need to be comfortable juggling multiple projects at once.
- Develop high quality and engaging written content for UK and Europe activities for dissemination across digital channels, including the website, newsletter, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube channels.
- Develop and manage digital assets for UK & Europe campaigns on digital platforms
- Manage the digital content calendar for UK & Europe keeping up a regular drumbeat of engaging content.
- Analyse digital reports - devise strategies to build on results and engagement.
Media Relations & Events
- Develop media relations in the UK & Europe, reaching out to the press to pitch stories, securing coverage and responding to media enquiries in a timely manner.
- Manage the media platform, develop media database, and ensure it is kept up to date with the latest contacts for the media in UK & Europe.
- Play a significant role in planning and coordinating press/media events and visits as required.
- Coordinate the conference and events calendar - sourcing new opportunities for conference activities, visibility, and engagement.
- Conceptualise and deliver marketing materials (print, digital, merchandise) for conferences and events.
- Manage the inventory of MarComms merchandise and materials, and scope requirements for new merchandise.
- Oversee logistics arrangements for smooth running of events e.g., speaker support, side events, meeting planner coordination, support coordination across regional attendees, ensure deadlines are kept on track.
Marketing & communications administration
- Support budget management e.g., quotes, invoices, procurement system input and ensure the budget is kept up to date with the latest spend.
- Prepare briefs and project manage Communications and Marketing freelancers and suppliers through to successful delivery of materials e.g., design, digital, conference and video assets.
- Prepared to work out of regular hours and to travel occasionally.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a marketing or communications role, excluding internships and work experience.
- Excellent English writing and editing skills, able to succinctly summarise complex technical information for different audiences both specialist and non-specialist. Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- First-hand experience using Content Management systems such as Drupal, WordPress, and internal communications platforms such as SharePoint. Experience of SEO and online advertising is a bonus.
- Demonstrable experience of developing newsletter content, visuals and at ease using newsletter platforms e.g., MailChimp.
- Adept at creating content for social media, generating engagement, analysing results. Experienced using platforms such as Hootsuite, Co-schedule or similar.
- Experience of using Google analytics and using results to feed into marketing and communications planning.
- Experience of managing media monitoring platforms.
- A flexible and can-do approach to delivering projects on time.
- Highly organised, with the ability to respond to priorities and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet competing deadlines. Effective at using project planning tools and keeping the team updated.
- Resilient, calm, and effective under pressure, with the ability to respond to change, adjust priorities and meet tight deadlines.
What's in it for you?
This is a very unusual, and exciting position in an industry that is set to grow exponentially.
- Paid mobile phone & laptop
- 25 days hols increasing to 28 days with length of service.
- Group Life Insurance- 4 x Basic Annual Salary
- Income Protection - After 13 weeks of incapacity
- Private Health Insurance
Please contact for a full list of benefits and further info
Head of Copy
Head of Copy
Integrated Healthcare Marketing Agency
Berkshire - £65k/£75k
This is a fantstic opportunity for a Head of Copy with an abundance of healthcare, medical and pharmaceutical writing experience. After some excellent hires over the last 12 months, and growth during such a tricky time, it's testament to the quality of work these guys are doing.
Their work spans a host of therapy areas, meaning there's a lot of diverse work to get stuck into. Lots of digital apps and websites, sales aids and reports, concepts for ad campaigns - you name it! This is not just a creative/concept-orientated role; there will be plent of medical/scientific writing so the need for expertise and experience is paramount - coming from a background with some form of scientific degree being essential.
Naturally, this level of role has requirements that exceed the copywriting function...
- You will be managing a team of writers to extract the very best from them, whilst also aiding their development.
- Collaborating with the Creative Director and Account Management team to devise concepts and strategies that inspire clients across a variety of therapy areas.
- Spearheading the recruitment of additional writers for your team
This is an increidbly pivotal role to enable this agency to continue their upward curve.
They are big on culture, they're fast paced, and want to provide immense opportunity to everyone. They're a grown up agency with a good level of flexibility. There's 25 days' holiday upon arival, rising to 30 in time.
If you think you fit the bill, please do send over your CV and examples of your work.
Account Manager - B2B Content Marketing Agency
South West London | NP732 | £38k - £42k
Do you have experience in the client services team of a B2B Marketing agency? Do you want to work for an agency that has a reputation for producing amazing work? Do you want to challenge yourself and work for an agency that doesn't settle for second best?
This 60 person agency on South West London are well known for their work in the technology sector. The majority of their clients are business to business and they specialise in turning complex tech copy into digestible material that drives decision makers to action.
The business have been running for 15 years and are recognised as having revolutionised content marketing in that time. Due to continued growth, they are looking for an Account Manager with b2b marketing experience to help run several enterprise level tech clients ASAP.
Due to their flat structure they don't have AEs or SAMs, so don't read too much into the title.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running projects (on and offline).
- Take a strategically focussed brief and turn it into clear instructions for writers and designers.
- Produce realistic budgets and timescales for clients
- Have the aptitude and knowledge to advise clients on the best way to utilise the agency's services.
- Produce and deliver regular reports
It's a close knit team where everyone mucks in and works collaboratively to ensure their work remains of the highest quality. You'll have the chance to work alongside some seriously talented individuals ranging from designers, copywriters, animators, strategists and more. It's a fantastic opportunity to join an agency that has a superb reputation and continues to set the standard for how b2b content should be delivered.
What's in it for you?
On top of the fact you'd be joining one of the best b2b marketing agencies in the world, you can also expect:
- Flexible working
- £38k - £42k
- Laptop, phone, iPad
- 5% Contributory pension
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Annual training and development budget
(Senior) Account Executive
Account Executive - B2B Marketing Agency
NP748 - £18k - £24k
This is a great chance for a conscientious, passionate and driven junior marketer to join a well-regarded and digitally focused marketing agency.
Having been around since 2009 the agency has gone from strength to strength, picking up new clients, diversifying their services and raising their profile.
They've got a incredibly tight-knit team of 30 in their South Oxfordshire office; everyone works hard for each other and pulls towards a common goal - creating outstanding work!
As an Account Executive you'd be supporting an Account Manager on a few client accounts and gaining brilliant exposure to a wide range of marketing disciplines.
The scope of work could vary from events, channel marketing, social media, branding, lead generation, motion graphics design, app design and creative campaigns with a strong message.
Being organised, a team player and methodical are key, as is having excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail and a strong work-ethic.
The ideal candidate would be someone with a marketing, advertising or communications degree, along with 6 - 12 months experience from a marketing agency.
Aside from the £18k - £24k salary, you'd have access to 25 days' holiday, private healthcare, an excellent training and development plan to aid your professional development, the chance to gain great exposure to diverse marketing campaigns, a friendly team, an on-site gym and more.
Please do send over your CV if you feel the role is up your street…
Marketing Manager - B2B Tech - Berkshire - Up to £45k
We're working with a B2B Tech Companywho are based in Berkshire. This agency helps technology brands and scale-ups generate sustained revenue in an ever-changing world. By connecting clients to the market, then engaging hearts and minds through marketing and sales they deliver a highly valuable pipeline.
About the role:
We're looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to help drive this agency's market engagement, demand generation and customer experience. You'll be joining a business that's already highly regarded - your role will be to help take the us to the next level as they become ever-more synonymous with delivering B2B technology revenue.
This position has plenty of autonomy, allowing you to really make a mark and grow with the business as more success follows.
- Campaign development and channel management across a range of media types and marketing requirements.
- Seeing things from a new angle to drive innovation and create new ways to generate engagement.
- Analysis of results, optimisation, and recommendations to ensure our activities get ever smarter.
- Experience of marketing a services business in the B2B space.
- A desire to always improve.
You'll also be able to demonstrate you're an exceptional project manager, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills capable of understanding and persuading our target market. An enthusiastic problem solver with an ability to deal with multiple priorities and build valuable relationships, you'll be decisive, naturally curious and adaptable.