3 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
PR Account Executive - Top 50 agency
A top 50 independent PR agency with an Award-winning culture is looking for an Account Executive to join them. Excellent growth prospects, strong benefits package, and global clients on offer.
This 20-year-old independent agency hold a regular spot on PR week's top UK agencies list and are enjoying an exciting period of stable growth. They Offer PR, content, insight, and digital marketing services to an attractive portfolio of clients that includes both top 100 global businesses and exciting start-ups and challenger brands. Primarily specialising in professional services, financial services and technology the agency's growing team are a highly social bunch who enjoy an outstanding benefits package (including remote working) and an impressive, dedicated training and development programme for each employee.
This role would suit either a new Account Executive or an experienced one looking to make the jump to senior account executive level. It's an ideal role for a strong writer who's looking to develop quickly in a hugely respected London agency. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Account managers with the delivery of integrated B2B PR campaigns
- Writing high quality press release, social media, article, and blog content for clients
- Helping to maintain strong consultative relationships with clients, built on trust and understanding of objectives.
What's in it for you?
This opportunity offers the chance to join a highly respected agency who can offer both stability and ample opportunities for further growth. The agency is widely recognised for its work-place environment, staff turnover is exceptionally low, and their medium sized team are a close-nit and down to earth bunch - people we've placed here previously have thrived! Benefits include:
- Private Healthcare
- Home and flexible working
- Monthly wellbeing allowance
- Above average pension contribution
- Phone and Laptop
- Remote Working
- 27 days holiday additional days between Xmas and new year
Account Director - Advertising Agency - Hertfordshire (2-3 days in the office)
£50,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
We are recruiting for a creative advertising agency based in an easily accessible Hertfordshire location (most employees work from home at least 2 days per week). They have been running for over 20 years and specialise in producing award winning campaigns for a range of clients in education, automotive, financial services, technology and charity. The team is made up of 45 talented, outgoing people many of whom have been there for over 5 years due to the positive working environment. The business is well known for its dedication to staff development and no agency invests more in training (CPD).
This role will support a Senior Account Director on one of the agency's largest accounts. It will be a diverse, challenging role involving most areas of the on and offline marketing mix including, creative, content, media and CRM.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Effective control and management of budgets
- Day to day management of AM and AE
- Delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Effective recommendations against client brief and ability to "push back" when required.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Broad understanding of marketing strategy
- Knowledge of client brand and corporate identity
- Clear, concise, inspiring, thorough, relevant briefs - creative/media/integrated planning brief
- Understanding of the marketing mix - print, digital, online, outdoor, DM, events, radio, TV, cinema, CRM, sponsorship, loyalty and incentives etc
- Leading client meetings
- Networking at manager level
- Analysing the data from key reports to make recommendations
- Ability to present media/creative to clients in absence of Creative or Media Director
- Experience in pitching for/winning business
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the best regarded advertising agencies in the country and build your career working closely with the senior management team.
You can expect:
- Free gym membership
- Free food/drink
- Free parking
- Early finish on Fridays
- Company anniversary party July 1st ish (normally additional day off)
- Christmas party - often a trip abroad
- Regular quarterly socials (fully paid including cabs home)
- £500 bonus for taking advanced certificate in advertising
- ALL training paid for with no penalties should people leave
- 23 days' holiday. You can also gain a half day back for not being absent over a 2 month period. So, you can gain an extra 3 days per year taking your holiday to 26 days. Half a day for xmas eve too. AND you get an extra days' holiday for being there for 3 years, then 5 years.
- Working hours 0830 - 1730
- Statutory pension scheme
- Each employee also receives 3 CPD days per year to study.
Please apply for more info, or contact
If you'd like to find out more please apply now or contact
Marketing Manager - Media Agency - Central London - Hybrid working (2 days in office)
£40,000 - £45,000 plus 10-20% Bonus and extensive benefits package
***We are recruiting for the leading media agency in the health and fitness sector***
This independent media agency are based in a very easily accessible area of central London and provide their clients with exposure to over 50 million consumers worldwide through their music, content and advertising networks located in gyms, leisure centres and spas across the UK. Currently a team of 18, they are keen to hire a Marketing Manager to help launch a new product geared to healthy living.
You'll need to be:
A driven, entrepreneurial marketeer who is not only well versed in marketing, social and digital but also confident enough to help launch a new product and manage the multi-layered marketing requirements of the organisation.
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience
- Ideally have experience of advertising and media
- Understanding of digital marketing and its implementation
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Experience in team management
- Strategic planning and budgeting experience
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Great organisation skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
What's in it for you?
This is a fun, growing business with a friendly, sociable team of diverse individuals. No one takes themselves too seriously and the office has a relaxed, casual vibe from the leadership team down.
They offer the following;
- Excellent salary @ £40,000 - £45,000
- Bonus of between 10% & 20% of salary
- 25 days holiday
- Free Gym Membership
- Company Mobile
- Early finish on a Friday
- Clear progression plan
- Employee bens package similar to Perk Box
It's a great opportunity for someone that is frustrated in a corporate environment to make their mark in a more dynamic, faster moving company.
Please apply for more information