They are looking for someone tuned in to the latest algorithm developments, analytically minded, and able to lead a brilliant team's delivery across Technical SEO, Content and Digital PR.
- Account Management (2)
- Art Direction (1)
- B2B (8)
- B2C (1)
- Brand (2)
- Business Development (1)
- Commercial (1)
- Content marketing (2)
- Copywriting (3)
- Creative (1)
- Creative Strategy (4)
- Digital & Tech (5)
- Digital PR (2)
- Direct Marketing (2)
- Front End Development (1)
- Graphic Design (2)
- Insight (1)
- Marketing (4)
- Multi Channel B2C (1)
- PR & Content (4)
- Paid Media (2)
- SEO (2)
- Social Media (3)
- Social Media (Content / community / Comms) (3)
- Strategy (1)
- Tax (1)
- Technology (2)
- UI Design (2)
- UX (2)
- Milton Keynes (1)
- Berkshire (3)
- Buckinghamshire (4)
- London (8)
- Oxfordshire (1)
- Reading (1)
- South East (1)
- South West (1)
- Surrey (1)
17 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Research Manager (Senior Research Executives will also be considered)
£26,000 - £35,000 DOE, Berkshire. Immediate start, remote onboarding.
Fantastic chance for someone with 3-10 years market research OR insights experience to join a market research agency right at the top of their game! The agency is nearing 50 staff and works with some of the world's largest tech-focused brands to provide engaging and actionable insights to their clients. The working environment is superb, and they have a very active social side with vibrant and open plan offices. Staff turnover is low, due to the work-life balance that they provide in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
What do they do?
They are an independent market research agency that delivers engaging & actionable insight to some of the world's largest technology brands. They have continued to see significant growth over the last 4 years and punch well above their weight whilst delivering bespoke research and expert client advice.
What they would like from you?
- Proven working knowledge of quantitative research methods from work experience in relevant business
- Track record of good client management/interactions
- Ability to analyse data and create a compelling story from it
- Proven ability to work as part of a team in a relevant company
- Strong experience working on multiple projects at different stages at the same time
- Capabilities in the following key areas; accuracy, attention to detail, team working, deadline management, workload management
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary which is paying between £26,000 and £35,000, a contributory pension plan, a bonus scheme (paid quarterly), cool open-plan office with free parking, regular social events, paid for monthly lunches and more.
Finally, it's an opportunity to work for a company that truly promotes work-life balance and the opportunity to be a part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career with the freedom to express yourself within the role.
If you would like to know more about this position, then please click on the link to apply OR reach of directly to Mark Darlington at Stonor Recruitment
Senior Account Manager/Account Director
Senior Account Manager/Account Director | Digital Pharma Agency
North Bucks (100% remote) | £40k - £60k | NP747
Are you stuck in a rut and looking for that next opportunity, an exciting one with an agency that are really pushing the boundaries? If so, then look no further.
Back in 2011 this agency began working with a whole host of clients, producing cutting-edge digital work and have gone from strength to strength. Over the last 10 years they've picked up some global pharma clients enabling them to set up and launch their medcomms team.
Currently this team is made up of 3 (soon to be 4) Medical Writers, and 6 client services folks with superb experience honed at well-regarded pharma agencies. They need more resource still, and are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, vibrant and dedicated Senior Account Manager, or Account Director.
Client-wise things would be focused predominantly on the oncology and cardiovascular therapy areas. Their portfolio of work spans the whole medcomms spectrum from events, patient comms, detailed work for HCPs and using breakthrough digital methods their work certainly stands out from the crowd.
They are looking for someone who's prepared to roll their sleeves up, really invest in their agency and get on board with them as they continue on their amazing journey. You won't just be a safe pair of hands, you'll need a strategic and commercial mind, the ability to develop close relationships with senior level stakeholders and the technical knowledge to understand complex campaigns, all underpinned by your calm and collected approach.
Alongside a more than competitive salary, you'll be well looked after! The CEO is wholly committed to the environment they're worked incredibly hard to create. The agency HQ is based on the Bucks/Herts border, but fear not, they have committed to the whole agency being able to work fully remotely. As an agency they are all about being green, advocates of zero waste, their company car scheme offers an electric vehicle (halving normal payments due to its efficiency), 36 days' holiday, private medical insurance and more. They even took the whole team to St.Lucia for a 10 day break a few years back...!
If you're ready for the challenge and looking to be part of something amazing, then send over your CV demonstrating your experience.
Public Relations Account Director
A highly respected B2B tech PR and Content agency are looking for a Public Relations Account Director to join their team. The agency offers some truly exciting clients, the chance for senior team progression and a high degree of responsibility in the role.
This steadily growing London agency work with a host of exciting technology clients in AI,, AR Cloud computing, Marketing tech and MedTech (among others) and offer a unique mix of traditional PR, Digital and content/inbound marketing services. Founded and managed by two hugely respected Tech PR professionals, the agency has continued to go from strength to strength and has recently acquired some very exciting new clients with ties so some industry giants. The team are a diverse and social bunch who benefit from fresh offices, outstanding training and development offerings and a relaxed, collaborative workplace. Still growing - despite unusual global circumstances - the agency is now looking to add an experienced Account Director to its team…
To be considered for this role you must have a strong B2B PR background and a real passion for the technology sector. The ability to tell a great story in your campaigns is hugely important and the passion to nurture and get the best from your team is also highly desired. The successful candidate will be responsible for 4 varied accounts and will be asked to assist with new business planning. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a client portfolio with minimum supervision, building strong relationships, and acting autonomously.
- Planning client budgets and holding responsibility for financial reporting.
- Supporting and contributing to business development plans for the growth of existing accounts and acquisition of new ones.
- Managing and nurturing junior staff members. Helping them to produce their best work and to achieve their ambitions
- Working closely with the agency's senior team on decision making and overall strategy,
- Chance to join a stable agency with a strong growth plan.
- Opportunity to work on a mix of established tech brands and innovative/exciting challenger brands in AI, AR, Cloud Computing and Marketing Tech (among others)
- Opportunity for further growth to senior and associate director level.
- Twice Yearly bonus and a host of wellness perks
- Chance to work directly with the agency's senior team and contribute to important decision making.
Digital Campaign Manager
London / Buckinghamshire / Surrey
Digital Capaign Manager - Cutting-edge Global B2B Technology Marketing Agency
A very well renowned global B2B marketing agency agency, now at over 150 headcount, are looking to add to their digitally focused team. This agency consistently produce phenomenal results for both the world's leading technology companies and rapidly growing tech SMEs alike, and continued to grow rapidly throughout the Covid pandemic. Due to their staff performing really really well working remotely, they have decided to continue the working from home policy for the long term, with one or two meetings a month at their London / Surrey office.
The agency are looking for a Digital campaign manager to work across the paid media channels for their tier 1 technology clients. You'll be working at a creative full service agency with a young and vibrant team who want to change the way things are done in B2B marketing to make it really work in the modern world.
You will be responsible for managing programmes for a host of technology clients via paid digital advertising channels such as paid search, social, and display. Reporting to the Digital Planning Director you will support define, execute and optimise digital media channel strategies and initiatives. You shouldn't be deterred from applying if you are more of a specialist in one of the paid channels.
Working with the friendly client services team, you'll need to be confident, self-motivated, have a smart image, and most importantly, be hungry to learn.
- Lead Digital programmes for key clients
- Work closely with the client services team to align media channel strategy with overall Client objectives
- Manage and efficiently optimise the digital advertising program within goals, working closely with account leads on opportunities and strategies
- Analyse channel performance data and deliver key reporting and insights to inform future go-forward strategy and approach
- Partner closely with creative team to ensure campaign and creative alignment, and share insights
- Track innovation within the industry, and evaluate and identify new performance media opportunities that will drive best-in-class channel activation
- Work in partnership with the clients to define the criteria
- Accurate reporting
- Ability to deliver a highly proactive, reactive and responsive account management service and build close and trusted relationships with the client base
- Hands on project management of current and future marketing campaigns
- To support the Digital Planning Director with the daily running of a busy client-facing team
Skills and Experience
- 2 years of relevant experience, ideally executing performance online advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of current digital advertising landscape, particularly in social selling, programmatic display, paid search, paid social and affiliate/partnerships and a passion for marketing
- Comfort and experience with marketing technology
- Passion for working in international markets
- Sound strategic, implementation and organisation skills, attention to detail and the capability to handle multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly
- Superior problem-solving skills and the ability to draw conclusions and take action based on data
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal and external team members
- Calm under pressure - our working environment gets extremely busy.
- The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative
- A clear understanding of the dynamics of on-line communication, digital & social media
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude.
- Needs to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality to work well in established client relationships
- Self-motivated and driven - they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn.
- B2B marketing experience
What will you get in return?
- very competitive salary
- Excellent benefits including good pension and holiday
- Exposure to both tier 1 global brands and small exciting challenger brands
- Remote working long term
Senior Medical Writer
Senior Medical Writer | Digital Healthcare Agency
Remote (UK) Based | £60k - £65k | NP721
This terrific digital marketing agency based in Buckinghamshire have made a real name for themselves over the last 5 years. They have a strong foothold in the medical/pharmaceutical space and focus their attentions on creative cutting-edge digital solutions that really push client briefs.
Due to an influx of work they are looking for two Senior Medical Writers, to add to the three they've already hired this year.
Having a life sciences degree is essential for this role, as the nature of the work is very technical and complex. You could be writing heavy duty science-based copy for a variety of healthcare professionals but also writing sales-focused content which is more patient/consumer orientated.
In an ideal world you will have had experience writing in the cardiovascular disease area. There would be an element of conceptual work to the role, but it will certainly lean more towards the scientific/medical writing space. You will have had agency experience, working for a similar pharmaceutical/healthcare/medical marketing agency, with a portfolio to back this experience up.
They have big plans to continue growing the agency, and if they keep producing the fantastic level of work they're doing, they will reach their goals. The agency themselves pride themselves on their culture; their list of benefits is endless, ranging from:
- 28 days' holiday (plus bank holidays)
- The opportunity to be 100% remote (UK based)
- Private healthcare
- A Tesla company car (if you so wished)
- Regular inspiration days to aid your continued development
If you would be interested in learning more, then please send over your CV, and portfolio of work for review.
Associate Director, Public Relations - London
£60,000 - £70,000 Flexible working (currently remote)
This is not your usual senior PR role.
If you're an Associate or Senior Account Director who can boss accounts AND lead new business, take a look...
We're working with one of London's most exciting new integrated marketing agencies.
Founded just last year, they have already grown to 15 people and envisage doubling again in the next 6 - 12 months.
They work with a huge range of clients across, FMCG, Charity, Luxury property, Financial Services, Healthcare, Energy, Lifestyle/Fashion and Technology.
This is a crucial hire that will have a large bearing on the future success of the business.
They are looking for a progressively minded individual with 7 years agency experience spanning multiple sectors.
Working closely with the agency's founders, you will initially head up a team of five with that set to grow quickly. Due to the integrated nature of the business you will also have the opportunity to share ideas with the wider team across creative, strategy, digital, and analytics.
You will need to be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Developing new business and preparing pitches
- Mentoring junior staff
- Presenting to, and influencing senior stakeholders
- Leading B2B and B2C campaigns
In return you can expect:
A truly different working environment with massive scope for personal growth.
- The opportunity to join the employee share option scheme.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- Bonus of up to 30% of salary generous new business bonus
- Half a day holiday per month for learning & development.
- Matched pension contribution.
- Day off for your birthday and for moving house
- Thinking time set aside every week!
- Opportunity to work across exciting, challenger brands on an international basis.
If you'd like to find out more, please apply or contact
Senior PR Account Manager
A respected top 100 integrated PR agency is looking for a Senior Account Manager with financial services client expereince to join them. Global clients, energetic and social team and excellent development opportunities on offer.
This 20-year-old independent agency hold a regular spot on PR week's top UK agencies list and are enjoying an exciting period of stable growth. They Offer PR, content, insight and digital marketing services to an attractive portfolio of clients that includes both top 100 global businesses and exciting start-ups and challenger brands. Primarily specialising in professional services, financial services and technology the agency's growing team are a highly social bunch who enjoy some excellent benefits including remote working and an impressive, dedicated training and development programme for each employee.
Highly respected for their work with financial services clients, the agency is looking to expand its team and is in search of an experienced Senior PR Account Manager who has previously worked with personal finance or mortgage clients. The role will involve managing a small team, taking ownership for fully integrated campaigns, and acting as a trusted counsel for clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all elements of campaign strategy, inspiring your team to deliver, and ensuring campaigns are meeting client's agreed objectives.
- Contributing content and thought leadership on behalf of financial services clients of varying size
- Maintaining strong connections with relevant media and monitoring news and specialist titles to maintain up-to-date sector knowledge for clients.
- Managing mentoring and inspiring junior staff members
- Helping to identify new business opportunities and contribute to creative pitches
What's in it for you?
This opportunity offers the chance to join a highly respected agency who can offer both stability and ample opportunities for further growth to director level and beyond. The agency is widely recognised for it's work place environment, staff turnover is exceptionally low and their medium sized team are a close-nit and down to earth bunch. The agency offer a host of strong benefits that include remote working (pandemic or not) and multiple wellness options alongside an excellent holiday allowance, dedicated training budget and provided tech.
For a detailed specification and plenty more agency info please apply now.
Digital Design Lead
Digital Design Lead | Integrated B2B Agency
South West London | £50k - £55k | NP742
This tremendous agency is looking for someone to join them at the helm of their digital department. I dynamic Digital Design Lead who is a true collaborator, idea generator and executor who is always up for pushing boundaries.
You will ll be the go-to person for all digital projects, leading by example and helping shape processes and best practice. They're not just looking for a head-down designer - you'll need to have the ability to sell work into clients, think commercially and work cross-functionally with development, project management and account management teams. Mentoring and developing your team is also a huge part of the role, motivating, inspiring, and assisting their career growth
The clients you'd be working with are in the b2b space, primarily global tech brands, but also some really cool and interesting start up and fintech brands. You would be producing a range of digital content for these clients; whilst devising the optimum way to highlight the incredible content this agency is renowned for producing.
Knowing UI and UX inside out is crucial, but the main goal is bringing a portfolio of ground-breaking and head-turning ideas, executed beautifully, and spanning the whole digital spectrum.
There's 25 days holiday on offer, along with the £50k/£55k salary. Then there's the soft bens like breakfasts and lunches etc. and then life assurance and group income protection. The offices are based in South West London, and when things return to 'normality' being in the office 2 days a week minimum is the most likely scenario.
Look forward to seeing your folio, bursting at the seams with digital concepts that make people say WOW!
Senior Brand Strategist
Senior Brand Strategist - £50,000 DOE
The Company & Opportunity:
It's your opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up marketing agency, now at a headcount of 15. They offer integrated marketing services and specialise in Brand Strategy, Communications and digital. They have been set up to reward employees and ensure you grow as they do. Their investors are very excited about the technology that underpins their agency, which ensures that their clients have full visibility when it comes to cross channel performance and effectiveness. They have a multi-sector client roster which gives the team lots of variety in their work. They vastly exceeded revenue targets in 2020 despite the pandemic and are very excited about the future.
They are looking for a Senior Brand Strategist to play a crucial, leading role within the agency, helping them make an objective, positive impact by building meaningful brands and creating bold communications.
The ideal candidate will bring both a research-driven, analytical mind as well as bringing a passionate, creative spirit to the role. You will be as comfortable pulling insights from their very own data and analytics platform, as you are leading a brand workshop, writing a compelling, emotive brand story or enthusiastically presenting and justifying a new brand positioning to a client.
They are looking for someone with a track record of conducting consumer and brand research, leading workshops and guiding creative thinking to devise and execute successful campaigns. Experience planning campaigns and mapping out a targeted media mix is an advantage. Experience and knowledge across PR as well as advertising is also a bonus.
The Senior Brand Consultant will be capable of leading day to day strategy across a range of clients, with oversight from the Co-founders, and support from the full team. You will report directly to Co-founder.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Apart from a good starting salary and being part of growing something special you can expect a truly radical place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
- The opportunity to join their employee share option scheme in time.
- A radically transparent bonus structure, where you could receive up to 30% of salary depending on company and personal performance.
- We contribute some of their outperformance to charitable causes which you help choose.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company and a bonus for any new staff you refer.
- Half a day off per month for learning, development and reading - mandatory for all employees.
- Matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you need to move house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week for those that want it.
SEO director - Digital Agency - £50,000 - £60,000
A well-respected digital agency of 20 people with a flexible and dedicated approach to work, have just recorded a record uplift on YoY revenue and as a result, are looking to add to their SEO team. In fact, they have increased their revenue YoY for the last 5 years. They are search marketing specialists and promote a collaborative; family feel throughout the agency. They reward their staff very well indeed through competitive London weighted salaries and a host of great benefits. They are based in an attractive location in Bucks which is based near to a station towards the end of the Met line, but parking is also available for drivers.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Leadership of the SEO team, including: Training, Mentoring, Support, Resource & Project Management
- Ensuring clear value reporting on SEO activities
- Keeping on top of the latest Google algorithm development
- Demonstrating thought leadership to the outside world, both to clients and other agencies
- Supporting the New Business process
- Support account managers
They are looking for someone who would like to be a senior figure within the agency and be given all the tools to build upon an already very successful functuon.
Key experience and skillset required:
- Superb proven skills and demonstrable knowledge of SEO, across: Strategy, Technical, Content Creation, Digital PR
- Agency experience managing a team
- A scientific testing approach with strong data analysis
- High competent in a range of tools, including: Google Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog and AHREFs a distinct advantage - if not, then similar
- Able to take a lead role in developing our SEO services and client base
- Able to demonstrate good client communication and management skills
- Good understanding of site architecture
- Clear on the technologies behind websites, best practice UX and the components which contribute towards effective landing pages
- Experience promoting content and websites through social media
- Working knowledge of PPC search
- Numerate with a good eye for detail
SEO Account Manager
SEO Manager - Integrated Digital Agency - Berkshire / Remote working - £35,000
Over the past 18 months, this integrated digital services business has seen significant growth, expanding from a team of 4 to over 10. In addition to some long-standing clients, they have become a trusted partner of various marketing agencies, become their digital expert extension.
They are truly integrated across digital, offering design and build right through to ongoing management of the website marketing from content & SEO to paid media. Relationships often start with the design of the website, but as the relationship forged and the work is so strong, they very often become a multi-channel retained clients.
The role & personal attributes:
As an SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning & implementing client SEO strategies as well as helping manage the relationship. Despite being the agency SEO expert, you will have exposure to other channels and the desire to build a team.
Successful candidates will have a strong blend of the below attributes:
- Around 3 years previous SEO experience, with some experience on the agency side
- Strong understanding of website performance metrics
- Experience with CMS systems such as WordPress, Magento, Demandware and Joomla
- Backend SEO Elements Knowledge and implementation
- Good understanding of Local & Mobile Search Strategy
- Deep understanding of Integration of Digital Channels with SEO
- Up to date knowledge of historical and current SEO information and trends
- Familiarity with industry tools
- Google Analytics expertise
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Experience using SEM Rush
- Some understanding of PPC and Paid Social advertising
- Some understanding of Wordpress and React
- Content editing skills
What will you get in return?
In addition to the huge opportunity for overseeing a division within a successful and growing agency, you will get the below benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Very flexible working arrangement after COVID. You can expect to work from home 3-4 days per week should you wish.
- A young, smart and dynamic team
- Lovely office in Berkshire to use at your leisure
Finance Director - Online Scale-Up
South East / South West
Finance Director - Online Subscription Scale-Up - Permanently Remote - £80,000
A rapidly growing and fully remote online subscription business in the online betting space (not a gambling business). The end of 2020 marks their largest recorded headcount and revenue rate, whilst the growth trajectory shows no signs of wavering. Their expanding customer base pays a monthly fee for betting content and advice. The company is in a strong & profitable financial position and are expanding into new markets, so it is a great time to join, taking advantage of a fully remote role.
Due to growth, the time for reliance on a third party accountant needs to come to an end. As Finance Director, you will be responsible for providing clarity and vision as to the performance of the company, ensuring that the management team is kept closely informed as to the cashflow position of the company. You'll be responsible for raising capital when required and tax-planning to maximise profitability whilst availing of relevant reliefs and benefits.
- Daily cashflow forecasts
- Filing of annual accounts and claiming of available grants and reliefs to maximise tax-planning, including R&D.
- Raising capital when required to meet the business needs in a variety of circumstances, including mortgages, business loans, equity investments etc.
- Credit control - raising invoices and chasing up to ensure they are paid in a timely fashion.
- Bookkeeping and day to day accounting functions
- Budget planning
You will likely have experience in a growing SME business as the most senior finance figure and be excited by an expanding scale-up business with huge growth potential.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of options available raising capital, particularly in a start-up environment or in relation to property and/or betting and gaming
- Knowledge of both gambling and property sector desirable
- Experiencing organising and managing finance in a rapidly growing company and strong understanding of the associated challenges of rapid growth
- Tech savvy
- Strong Xero experience