- Marketing & PR (12)
- Strategy (3)
- Planning (1)
- B2B (6)
- B2C x (3)
- Digital & Tech (8)
- Paid Media (2)
- SEO (1)
- Social Media (Content / community / Comms) (2)
- CRM / Email Marketing (2)
- Content marketing (3)
- Data & Insight (2)
- Account Management (3)
- Brand (3)
- Business Development (2)
- CRM / Loyalty (1)
- Customer Experience (1)
- Project Management / Operations (1)
- Field and Ops (1)
- Sales (3)
- Promotional Products (2)
- Events (6)
- Sales (3)
- Experiential (2)
- Technology (1)
- Leeds (1)
- Birmingham (1)
- Oxfordshire (2)
- Hertfordshire (2)
- Buckinghamshire (5)
- Reading (2)
- Berkshire (4)
- London (26)
- Norfolk (1)
- Permanent (41)
3 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING - LONDON
£48,000 - £58,000 - Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
Are you an AM or Snr AM looking for your next step in events and experiential? This could be just the ticket...
We're recruiting for an independent brand experience agency with offices in London and New York. They help raise awareness and drive sales for products in all sorts of sectors from FMCG to tech and Leisure. Their services cover offline events/sampling, face to face activations, digital and social amplification, PR moments, content creation and lots more.
Following several new client wins, they're looking for an experienced SAM or Account Director to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
What's the role?
This is a classic AD role which will report to a Board Director and encompass...
- Client management and budget responsibility
- Building and retaining relationships with clients
- Proving yourself as an impeccable project director.
- Identifying opportunities, not only for repeat business, but for incremental growth, by looking at new ways to support your clients, as a trusted business partner.
- Establishing optimum ways of working, tailored by each client.
- Producing creative briefs, with total clarity of thinking on the problem to be solved.
- Managing & Developing a small team of AMs and AEs
Who you are…
- A leader who embraces the opportunity to set a vision, direct and support others to succeed.
- Confident in your own abilities and keen to continue learning.
- Commercially aware
- A polished communicator
- Curious, with a quest for knowledge.
- Emotionally Intelligent, level-headed, elegantly assertive.
- Min. 5yrs experience in an experiential or integrated agency environment.
- Strong understanding of the role of all communication channels, but an expert in the breadth and depth of knowledge of the role for experiential.
What's in it for you?
In addition to the generous salary and opportunity for rapid progression, you can expect...
- Holiday allowance: 25 days holiday plus 1 day off for birthday, plus 1 day off optional volunteering.
- Flexible working: Tues-Thursday office based, Monday & Friday WFH if desired (office based all week if preferred). Contracted hours 9.30am - 5.30pm (with flexibility where needed)
- Bonus: Up to 10% of basic salary
- Pension: Enrolment in auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Life Assurance: additional life assurance cover, paid for by the company
- Other (if applicable): cycle to work scheme, travel loan scheme, Summer and Christmas away day agency events, breakfast supplied for office working days, inclusion in internal and external training
PR Account Executive - Sports/Sportswear
One of the UK's top consumer PR agencies is looking for an Account Executive to join them and work with some top names in Sport and Sportswear…
With multiple UK offices, nearly two decades of expereince and a stellar client portfolio, this agency has become one of the go-to agencies in the Fashion and Lifestyle sectors. Specialising in Public and Influencer relations, social media and experiential marketing, the agency's full-service offering is rooted in creativity and collaboration. Their large and diverse team are a passionate group who love the sectors they work with, ensuring a positive, high-energy atmosphere throughout. Staff development and progression is highly encouraged, work life balance is a key consideration, and the senior team are massively supportive - all in all, a cracking agency with a great team at all levels…
This is an ideal role for any Junior consumer PR professional who's looking to work with top clients in Sports or Sportswear. You'll be joining a supportive environment and working closely with account managers to deliver integrated PR campaigns of varying size and scope. The ideal candidate will:
- Have approximately a years' expereince in a consumer PR role (either agency or clients side).
- Have a personal interest in sport, sportswear or activewear
- Be an accomplished writer, able to craft accurate press releases and compelling content.
- Have some expereince working on campaigns with an influencer and social media element
What's in it for you?
If you're looking to join a respected agency in the Sports/Fashion sector then this role should interest you. You'll get to work with a wide range of truly exciting clients and anyone joining this agency will benefit from a commitment to staff development and wellbeing. The team are massively welcoming and the people we've personally placed here have all reported excellent things.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - Entertainment Marketing - £42,000 - £50,000
Central London (Hybrid working arrangements)
About the business
We're recruiting for an integrated marketing agency who specialise in creative campaigns for the film and entertainment industry. They handle everything for their clients who include some of the largest film studios and streaming services in the world. They are experts at creating engaging content that delivers a buzz for new film and game releases, driving footfall and sales.
About the role
We're looking for an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager from an agency background. You'll be joining the creative advertising division and work across a portfolio of exciting clients in film, travel and leisure. This role is responsible for the project management and delivery of creative campaigns and supports the launch and roll out of brand materials from inception to delivery. The role reports into the Senior Account Director and oversees project management across all ATL channels; AV (trailers, spots, cinema, radio), key art, digital/social, outdoor & press.
· To be considered for this role you will need 4 - 5 years project management experience within the marketing/advertising space
· This experience may have come from a creative advertising agency or client side for a brand.
· You will understand the complete end-to-end campaign process from the origination of assets through to delivering a multi-channel media campaign.
· You will also demonstrate a track record of building internal & external relationships with both clients and high level stakeholders.
· You will have a solid grounding in creative development (motion & static), ATL advertising and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's in it for you?
Aside from joining the premier film and entertainment marketing agency in the world, you can expect some excellent benefits...
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days' holiday, with the addition of every UK Bank Holiday
- Charity Days (2 additional days off per year)
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Company Away Days at the seaside!
- Social Events inc awesome Christmas parties
- Film premieres
- Company bonus
To find out more, please apply ASAP!