- Account Management (22)
- Affiliate marketing (5)
- Animation (2)
- Art Direction (1)
- Art Working (1)
- B2B (6)
- B2C (6)
- Big Data / Analytics / Intelligence x (2)
- Business Development (2)
- CRM / Email Marketing (2)
- Category Research / Retail (1)
- Client Services (3)
- Consumer Insights (4)
- Content marketing (3)
- Copywriting (3)
- Creative (3)
- Creative Strategy (1)
- Customer Experience (2)
- Data & Insight (6)
- Digital & Tech (7)
- Direct Marketing (1)
- Events (2)
- Experiential (3)
- Field and Ops (2)
- Front End Development (1)
- Marketing & PR (16)
- Motion Graphics Design (2)
- Paid Media (2)
- Project Management / Operations (7)
- Promotional Products (2)
- SEO (2)
- Sales (1)
- Sales (21)
- Social Media (Content / community / Comms) (4)
- Software Development (1)
- Staffing (1)
- Strategy (1)
- Technology (2)
- UI Design (1)
- UX (2)
- Milton Keynes (1)
- Bedfordshire (1)
- Northamptonshire (1)
- Berkshire (9)
- Birmingham (1)
- Boston (3)
- Buckinghamshire (8)
- Cambridgeshire (1)
- Hertfordshire (4)
- Leeds (1)
- London (45)
- Oxfordshire (9)
- Reading (1)
- Scotland (1)
- South East (1)
- Wales (1)
2 Big Data / Analytics / Intelligence Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Junior Data Engineer
Junior Data Engineer
Thames Valley £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
The agency is well established with a loyal global client base and 40 full time staff in the UK as well as further offices in Germany, Australia, and New Zealand. They are based in the Thames Valley and widely regarded as the best at what they do while maintaining that family feel.
What do they do?
They are a specialist customer experience, SaaS & insight agency that help their clients develop a better understanding of their customers levels of satisfaction through insightful research and evaluation. This is particularly effective for those industries that sell through one or more channels such as Automotive, Public Sector, Transport, Financial Services, Telco and Retail brands.
- Monitoring and business process and platform stability though alerts and reporting
- Querying the database using SQL and analysing data to answer queries
- Creating reports and analysing data using macros in Excel
- Creation of incidents in the Jira ticket system and seeing them through to completion with root cause
- Identifying common problems and identifying preventative measures and solutions
- Documentation of new and existing processes and systems
Desired skills and experience
- Experience of working with Excel and macros
- SQL knowledge to an intermediate standard
- Incident management process e.g. ITIL
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good planning, organising and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure in both a team and alone
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work, you can expect to receive an excellent basic salary, hybrid working from home and the office private health care, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company. More importantly perhaps, you can expect to join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office. A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company that is on the move!
Please click on the link to apply and find out more about this great opportunity and the agency!
Senior Account Manager
Senior Partnerships Manager - London - £45,000
An award-winning London based marketing agency is looking for an experienced Partnerships Manager to join them. Global entertainment and lifestyle clients, creative campaigns, a wonderful team, and strong progression prospects on offer.
One of the UK's most well-established promotions and partnership marketing agencies, this award-winning outfit has been responsible for some iconic campaigns on behalf of many industry giants in Entertainment, Lifestyle and FMCG. Continuing to offer truly creative promotions and partnerships campaigns to clients has seen the agency steadily grow for almost two decades. Their close-nit team are passionate about entertainment and the brands they represent, and they benefit greatly from a varied workload, some excellent workplace perks and a true commitment to staff wellbeing and career progression. A well run, respected and stable agency who can offer some exciting brands to work with.
Reporting directly to the Partnership Director, this is a pivotal role in the agency's flagship team. You'll work closely with high value entertainment clients to help identify potential brand partners, securing creative pitch meetings and sealing campaign deals. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Identifying appropriate partner brands, supporting the creation of pitch proposals and handling negotiations and submissions.
- Working closely with clients to foster strong relationships built on trust and understanding of objectives.
- Project managing timing and pipelines to ensure deadlines are met (something under pressure!)
- Generating creative ideas that effectively align clients and potential partner brands.
If you're interested in joining a fast moving, well respected award-winning agency then this role should interest you. The role offers the chance to work with iconic global entertainment clients on varied, creative partnership campaigns. You'll get the opportunity to manage and mentor junior staff and further progression to senior manager level is encouraged.
For a highly detailed job specification and plenty more info please apply now or contact