3 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Sales Development Representative
The UK's leading customer experience management platform that are looking to add a couple of SDRs to their ever-growing team in Birmingham.
Over 300 leading brands use their state-of-the-art platform to manage their interactions online.
The role will be to generate new business and opportunities, working closely with the Marketing team to achieve the ambitious, but achievable, new business targets.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts.
They are offering a basic salary of £25-28k £12-16k OTE uncapped (depending on experience).
- Creating new business opportunities
- Work closely with the internal Sales and Marketing teams
- Hit and exceed weekly KPIs and Sales Metrics
- Contact prospective businesses via phone, email and other forms of communication
- At least 6 months of sales experience in an office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Results-driven and positive mindset with a passion to grow your career
What's in it for you?
- Great company culture, who cares about your progression
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive Salary the opportunity to earn an annual bonus
- Training and development for each member of the team
- Fantastic redone office
- Remote working and flexitime options
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Marketing, Events and Incentive programmes - Bicester
£30,000 - £35,000 - OTE £50,000
If you're looking for something a bit different and have sales experience, this could be for you...
We're recruiting for a successful marketing and events agency based in Bicester, this would be a hybrid position with 2 - 3 days being office based.
This agency are best known for creating marketing communications programmes that enhance performance, engage employees and build loyalty. They implement employee engagement programmes for some of the UK's biggest companies in Telcos, Automotive and Technology.
They are 20 people strong, very well established and able to offer their clients a range of services including live communication, incentive travel events and online reward systems.
This role is all about opening doors and creating leads for the senior team.
You'll assist the Business Development Director in targeting large companies across the UK and Europe.
- research prospects target markets using LinkedIn, existing CRM and 3rd party data.
- create sales campaigns using social media
- approach relevant prospects via phone, social media and post.
- report to the Business Development Director and broader sales team
- keep in regular contact with the comms and events teams to unearth opportunities
- utilise case studies and PowerPoint credentials to present to prospects
- help the director with pitches
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* A high degree of confidence and initiative
* Pro-active approach and willingness to learn
* Previous experience in a sales environment
* Able to manage your time effectively and recognise opportunities
* A background within an agency would be preferable but not essential.
What's in it for you?
You'll be joining a motivated, growing team with big ambitions.
They know how to reward employees and you can expect to receive a lot of trust and autonomy from day one.
You will be paid well and benefit from:
- Generous commission scheme
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- Lots of autonomy
Head Of Partnerships - Global Media Group
One of the UK's longest established, and most well-respected media groups is looking for a Head of Partnerships. Would suit any Senior Partnerships professional looking to undertake a leadership role aimed at driving subscription growth through strategic partnerships…
Established over 150 years ago, this multimedia, news and publishing brand is one of the UK's finest and most respected. Delivering award winning journalistic content for international print and digital distribution, this world-renowned media group is continuing to grow year on year. Their large UK team are based in stellar central London offices and enjoy a fast-paced, exciting, and highly rewarding workplace environment. Their rapidly growing partnerships team are integral to the groups aim of offering outstanding value and benefits to subscribers. The team has been slowly expanding for the last several years and they are now looking for an experienced partnerships professional to lead a division of the team...
This is a vital role for the Media group and one that would see the successful candidate leading a small partnerships team with the aim of acquiring and developing relationships with aligned brands to drive subsprisbtion growth through marketing partnerships. To be considered you'll need senior level expereince in a brand partnerships position, expereince working with global brands in multiple sectors and the confidence to lead a team. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and grow commercial relationships with partner brands
- Devise and adapt a partnerships strategy focused on acquiring new brand partners in multiple sectors - all with the aim of driving subscription growth
- Manage and mentor junior staff members
- Leading pitches for new Partnership opportunities
- Working closely with wider partnerships teams and senior leadership to continually adapt overall strategy.
This role offers the opportunity to undertake a senior role at one of the world's largest media groups in a rapidly growing team. You'll get to work with a multitude of iconic partnered brands, take a leading strategic role and have the freedom to target brands in many different sectors. The role offers massive scope for further growth to senior team level and the chance to join a welcoming, inclusive, and talented team at an exciting time. Benefits include:
- Medical Cover
- Flexible lifestyle and Wellbeing benefits package
- Hybrid working
- Increased shared Parental leave offering
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Multiple progression avenues
- Above Average holiday allowance
- Above average pension contribution