1 Construction Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior Marketing Operations Manager - SaaS
Marketing Operations Manager
SaaS Business (350 Headcount)
This business is on a rapid upward trajectory. They have grown by 145 people globally in the past 24 months alone and have a global headcount of around 350.
They have offices all over the world and provide enterprise software to clients in the construction industry. Their solutions help transform commercial performance for their clients who can be in any area of the construction industry.
They have a suite of products including, facial recognition and fingerprint technology, procurement tools to aid the supply chain process, software that helps create drainage or traffic solutions and cost planning programs to assist with bids and tenders.
This is a business-critical role, one that glues the marketing function together and reports straight to the CMO. You will have a solid understanding of B2B technology marketing operations and the popular automation tools and platforms that underpins lead generation / nurturing.
- Own the lead management process, proactively looking for opportunities to improve the process in order to enable the fast, consistent, and accurate execution of demand generation activity, made possible by maintaining consistency of execution, business agility, enhanced engagement and lower wastage of time, resource and budget.
- Monitoring leads and opportunities to ensure that the entire lead-to-order process is allowing leads and opportunities to be held at the appropriate stages, working collaboratively with Sales and Business Units Marketers to ensure compliance with key Sales & Marketing Processes including lead, pipeline, and customer data management.
- Function as a Microsoft Dynamics & Salesforce and HubSpot Super User, ensuring proper usage of the system in Marketing as well as ensuring that our use is at the appropriate level of maturity and takes into account the latest platform developments.
- Own the onboarding and training of new members of the Marketing team, from a systems, process, and marketing automation perspective.
- Creation and management of initiatives to gather and disseminate internal and external marketing best practices, including training.
- Troubleshoot issues/tickets raised by BU Marketers and by Sales with regards to lead management, marketing automation, systems integration, and reporting
- Maintain and expand the lead scoring model, ensuring that it is robust, fit-for-purpose, properly calibrated, and is being developed and refined to incorporate more intelligence.
- Produce Marketing reports and dashboards to measure effectiveness and business impact of Marketing initiatives, including contribution to pipeline, funnel and campaign performance, and making performance improvement recommendations.
- Ensure that the task & project management tool (Wrike) is configured and fit-for-purpose, and that Marketing are using it adequately and are enabled with relevant dashboards.
- Facilitate the building of campaign assets (emails, landing pages, forms) for BU Marketers that require this assistance and when no outsourcing option is available.
- Build lead workflows to ensure that complex requirements can be simplified and implemented, including the maintenance of the integrity of the lead management architecture.
- Address the modelling and forecasting needs of the Marketing team.
- Oversight of marketing planning and budgeting process
- Administer sales enablement platforms.
You will be excited by the change to join a new look marketing team within a global SaaS business that have recorded phenomenal growth in the last two years.
Successful candidates will have a strong blend of the below skills:
- Deep familiarity with CRM systems and marketing automation platforms (knowledge of HubSpot is a plus)
- Extensive experience in data collection, manipulation and reporting
- Comfortable with basic Excel functions, pivot tables, graphs and visualization
- Familiar with basic statistical methods, including statistical significance, interpreting A/B tests, calculating ROI across an end-to-end funnel model and forming appropriate conclusions warranted by the available data.
- Confident in addressing Conversion Rate Optimisation issues