3 Content marketing Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Account Manager - Digital, Branding, Creative & Comms
Account Manager - Brand strategy and Communications agency - West End - £30,000 - £38,000 DOE
Extensive benefits package including unlimited holiday...
This is a dream job for anyone who wishes they could have more impact in their current agency...
It's your opportunity to join a new breed of marketing communications business. One that has been set up to reward it's employees and ensure you grow as they do...
- You won't be doing dull work. No pointless spreadsheets or thinking about stuff that isn't going to make a difference.
- You'll be excited every day by working in a business that is seeking to turn an industry on its head.
- Your ideas will be listened to and actioned
- You will be rewarded above and beyond when you exceed expectations.
- You'll have fun, every day is different
Our client are based based in Central London. They're looking for a talented Account Manager with integrated experience to join them on a permanent basis.
What's it all about?
In this case you will be filling a "hybrid" role managing projects while also being client facing and you'll report directly to the inspirational founding directors.
You will not be expected to be very strong across all marketing services, but will like the idea of a varied account management role covering elements of communications, design, PR and branding!
So along with all the usual skills associated with account management, you'll need to be:
- capable of forming and communicating creative ideas
- adept at copy checking and reviewing creative work
- building and maintaining strong client relationships
- capable of delivering proposals and presentations
- used to helping respond to RFIs and preparing for pitches
- supporting marketing activity, writing your own content, attending events and creating thought leadership.
***It's essential to have some experience of working in a marketing agency environment.***
The clients are varied, one day you could be working on a luxury property development, the next a sustainable coffee cup, the next a shoe brand - for the most part they will be challenger brands with rapid growth plans.
What's in it for you?
This is the chance to be part of a very well backed, rapidly growing marketing agency with massive ambition. To be part of something special from an early stage and progress quicker than you would in a 'normal' agency. In addition you can expect...
- A transparent bonus structure of up to 30% of salary depending on performance.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company.
- Matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you need to move house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week
Apply now or contact
Junior/Midweight Copywriter - Integrated B2B Marketing Agency
North Bucks - NP753 - £25k - £35k
Over the last 18 months, this B2B agency have evolved massively, going from strength to strength; upskilling in a lot of areas in the business from strategy, paid media, development and creative, with the appointment of a fantastic Creative Director. Creative is beginning to shine through all of their campaigns, and the need for a talented Copywriter has come about...
They operate in the B2B space, mainly across technology, financial services and fintech, so there's great budgets and the chance to really push the boundaries.
Slotting into a creative team of 10, and working under a Senior Copywriter, you'd have the chance to work across a wide range of campaigns from advertising, digital, social media, research, events and video.
They've got a wide bracket for this person coming on board, Junior or Midweight (£25k - £35k), but it's all down to demonstratable experience in your portfolio. They want to see someone who's got proven experience of writing long form copy, advertising concepts, video scripts, social media campaigns and more.
Based in North Bucks you'd be required to get to the office 3 days a week when things return to normality. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career, work with global brands, and work with some brilliant creative minds.
If this is up your street, please send over your CV, with adjoining folio showcasing your writing ability.
Senior/Principal Medical Writer
Senior/Principal Medical Writer | Digital Healthcare Agency
Remote (UK) Based | £60k - £75k | NP721
This terrific digital marketing agency based in North Bucks have made a real name for themselves over the last 5 years. Their medcomms team is really gathering speed and I believe they now have a strong foothold in the medical/pharmaceutical space, focusing their attentions on creative cutting-edge digital solutions that really push client briefs.
They're growing existing accounts, whilst winning new ones, and now need a Senior or Principal Medical Writer to join their growing team and help them deliver cutting edge medical content across multiple platforms and areas.
Having a life sciences degree is essential for this role as the nature of the work is very technical and complex. You could be writing heavy duty scientific copy for a variety of healthcare professionals, but also writing sales and brand-focused content which is more patient/consumer orientated.
In an ideal world you will have had experience writing in the cardiovascular and oncology disease areas. There would be an element of conceptual work to the role, but it will certainly lean more towards the scientific/medical writing space. You will have had agency experience, working for a similar pharmaceutical/healthcare/medical marketing agency, with a portfolio to back this experience up. They are looking for someone confident who can lead client calls and discussions, not just someone who wants to get their head down and write.
They have big plans to continue growing the agency, and if they keep producing the fantastic level of work they're doing, they will reach their goals. The agency themselves pride themselves on their culture; their list of benefits is endless, ranging from:
- 28 days' holiday (plus bank holidays)
- The opportunity to be 100% remote (UK based)
- Private healthcare
- Electric car scheme (if you so wished)
- Frequent social events, thinking outside the ox during lockdown.
- Regular inspiration days to aid your continued development
If you would be interested in learning more, then please send over your CV, and portfolio of work for review.