1 Creative Services/Studio Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Project Coordinator - Customer Experience Agency - Oxfordshire - £22,000
WFH 2 days per week, driving licence and car required
Would you like to work with some of the UK's biggest brands?
We're recruiting for a specialist marketing agency that help design and implement solutions that improve big brand's customer experience.
As a Project Coordinator it will be your job to help support the Production Manager and Head of Client Services on clients like, Buckingham Palace, Waitrose, Lego and the RAC.
The business have built a niche in streamlining their client's service channels. In plain English they help companies communicate with their customers more effectively which saves money and increases loyalty/satisfaction.
In a typical day you could be involved in any of the following
- Downloading data and analysing to show the client how effective the work has been.
- Writing FAQ scripts - Helping the Account Managers improve a client's website - creating more effective Knowledge Articles that answer more customer queries.
- Checking audio recordings - With 100 audio files to monitor
- Updating website content produced every week
- Auditing emails and phone calls - helping a client handle their customers more efficiently
What kind of person will this suit?
This job is ideal for someone who has already worked as an account manager or spent 2 years in a similar client facing position. Ideally you will be creatively minded and able to write well.
It would be nice if you had experience of:
- Media Production
- Handling data
- Writing copy
- The Call Centre industry
- Foreign language skills
- Audio Production
- Chatbots & AI
What's in it for you?
This is a great company to work for, nice offices, nicer people and free parking when you get there.
You will receive excellent training and benefit from a supportive, tight knit team that ensure staff turnover is very low.
You will work with some of the best known brands in the UK and be given the opportunity to progress.
It's a great job for anyone looking for a more interesting role in client services, please apply now!