2 CRM / Email Marketing Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing Operations Manager
Global Events / Exhibitions Business
London (Flex Working Available)
£55,000 10% Bonus Benefits / Perks
Keywords / Skills / Platforms / Experience snapshot:
Salesforce / Pardot
One of the world's leading global events organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events for decades across several business verticals. They organise both live and digital events every year, connecting buyers with spending and decision-making power with solution providers. There is no denying that COVID hit the events industry hard, but due to rapid development of the digital event offering and the return of international events already back up and running, they are very happy with the projected recovery.
The Marketing Operations role is a data driven position that will underpin the strategic direction of marketing campaigns, customer segmentation, product development and strategic business decisions.
You will work within the Gaming event division across multi-channel platforms in both the B2B and affiliate markets, in partnership with brand marketing teams and commercial leadership, to establish best practices, operational & process improvement, and analytical insights. Utilising marketing technology platforms, including Pardot, Power BI, Salesforce and Explori, you will be a champion of data, connecting it throughout the customer journey, and generating the insights that will shape digital products and live event propositions.
A successful candidate will be data and insight driven with a strong understanding of marketing KPIs and marketing automation.
- Comprehensively understand business objectives and cross-functional team goals and translate these into optimised processes for campaign planning, data segmentation and performance measurement
- Continuously monitor customer NPV and identify trends to feedback actionable insights to brand teams that influence the product development roadmap.
- Own the marketing database management strategy that ensures data integrity, supports complex segmentation, and enforces legal governance; partner with the brand marketing and central data teams to ensure data hygiene in customer databases.
- Work with brand teams to manage, enhance and optimise the end-to-end customer data journey aligned to a defined data model.
- Establish brand/campaign KPIs and success metrics to provide reporting and insight to support decision making.
- Utilise dashboards in Power BI to provide visibility and insight of customer data universe engagement, behaviours, segmentation, and sentiment.
- Collaborate with commercial and brand teams to identify and implement processes to increase sales opportunities through refined lead management strategies.
- Work closely with Group Marketing Operations to align on best practices, new technologies and cross-sector benchmarking.
The successful candidate will have a strong blend of the below skills & experience:
- Excellent knowledge of marketing automation and CRM technology (Pardot & Salesforce highly desirable)
- Deep analytical skills with demonstrated ability to translate complex data into concrete business recommendations.
- Strong experience in areas including database management, insight development, audience segmentation and data enrichment.
- Experience developing implementation roadmaps and processes around new technology.
- Experience in operational benchmarking and metrics including acquisition rates, conversion rates, database growth, lead nurture, engagement, MQL/SQL
- Familiarity with data privacy regulations such as GDPR and PECR
- Desirable - Experience of working with and generating insights from data visualisation platforms (Salesforce Einstein and Power BI ideal)
Marketing Manager (Enterprise)
Marketing Manager - B2B SAAS for Construction - London - £55,000 plus extensive benefits
This business have grown by 155 people in the past 18 months alone and are only just getting started.
They have offices all over the world and provide enterprise software solutions to clients in the construction industry. Their products help transform commercial performance for their clients who can be in area of the construction industry.
Their offerings including, facial recognition and fingerprint technology, procurement tools to aid the supply chain process, software that helps create drainage or traffic solutions and cost planning programs to assist with bids and tenders.
It will be your job to set and implement the strategy for your sales unit (incorporating 2 - 4 products). You will create exciting and compelling campaigns that effectively inform and engage construction industry professionals across the UK driving brand awareness with them.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Defining the marketing strategy and customer engagement model for your Sales Unit
- Identifying and segmenting target audiences
- Development of sales enablement content
- Hosting webinars, occasionally in partnership with existing clients
They would love you to have...
- B2B marketing experience working in a fast-paced SAAS business.
- Experience of running online events, specifcally webinars
- Excellent business understanding with the ability to analyse market potential, assess competitive strengths/weakness, develop a segmentation and account strategy, and build an actionable, measurable plan.
- Hands-on experience developing web and email content, blog and social media posts.
- Experience of using a breadth of marketing channels to drive and accelerate pipeline growth, build brand awareness and improve customer experience/retention.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the use of CRM to drive customer insight, manage data, identify segment opportunities, manage sales and marketing performance and adherence to process.
- Advanced skills in Mac OS and MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
It would be amazing if you had...
- Knowledge of the construction industry
What's in it for you?
This company really know how to look after their staff and on top of what is a very competitive salary, they also offer...
- Financial wellbeing
- Flexible retirement plan (Pension)
- Life assurance
- Income protection insurance
- Discounts on technology
- Tax efficient benefits
- Laptop and Phone
- Wellbeing programme
- Fitness club
- Employee Assistance programme
- Private medical insurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free Fruit and Healthy Drinks
- Optical care
- Onsite health services
- Online wellbeing centre
- Cycle scheme
- Volunteering days
- 25 Holiday days
- Enhanced Paternity
- Buy extra holiday
- Retail discounts
- Study support
- Parental leave
- Enhanced maternity
- Flexible working
Please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment - Or contact