1 CRM / Loyalty Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing Operations Manager
Global Events / Exhibitions Business
London (Flex Working Available)
£55,000 10% Bonus Benefits / Perks
Keywords / Skills / Platforms / Experience snapshot:
Salesforce / Pardot
One of the world's leading global events organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events for decades across several business verticals. They organise both live and digital events every year, connecting buyers with spending and decision-making power with solution providers. There is no denying that COVID hit the events industry hard, but due to rapid development of the digital event offering and the return of international events already back up and running, they are very happy with the projected recovery.
The Marketing Operations role is a data driven position that will underpin the strategic direction of marketing campaigns, customer segmentation, product development and strategic business decisions.
You will work within the Gaming event division across multi-channel platforms in both the B2B and affiliate markets, in partnership with brand marketing teams and commercial leadership, to establish best practices, operational & process improvement, and analytical insights. Utilising marketing technology platforms, including Pardot, Power BI, Salesforce and Explori, you will be a champion of data, connecting it throughout the customer journey, and generating the insights that will shape digital products and live event propositions.
A successful candidate will be data and insight driven with a strong understanding of marketing KPIs and marketing automation.
- Comprehensively understand business objectives and cross-functional team goals and translate these into optimised processes for campaign planning, data segmentation and performance measurement
- Continuously monitor customer NPV and identify trends to feedback actionable insights to brand teams that influence the product development roadmap.
- Own the marketing database management strategy that ensures data integrity, supports complex segmentation, and enforces legal governance; partner with the brand marketing and central data teams to ensure data hygiene in customer databases.
- Work with brand teams to manage, enhance and optimise the end-to-end customer data journey aligned to a defined data model.
- Establish brand/campaign KPIs and success metrics to provide reporting and insight to support decision making.
- Utilise dashboards in Power BI to provide visibility and insight of customer data universe engagement, behaviours, segmentation, and sentiment.
- Collaborate with commercial and brand teams to identify and implement processes to increase sales opportunities through refined lead management strategies.
- Work closely with Group Marketing Operations to align on best practices, new technologies and cross-sector benchmarking.
The successful candidate will have a strong blend of the below skills & experience:
- Excellent knowledge of marketing automation and CRM technology (Pardot & Salesforce highly desirable)
- Deep analytical skills with demonstrated ability to translate complex data into concrete business recommendations.
- Strong experience in areas including database management, insight development, audience segmentation and data enrichment.
- Experience developing implementation roadmaps and processes around new technology.
- Experience in operational benchmarking and metrics including acquisition rates, conversion rates, database growth, lead nurture, engagement, MQL/SQL
- Familiarity with data privacy regulations such as GDPR and PECR
- Desirable - Experience of working with and generating insights from data visualisation platforms (Salesforce Einstein and Power BI ideal)