2 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Head of Social
A top 100 PR agency who offer an industry leading benefits package are looking for a new head of Social!
A Multi Award-Winning outfit with a regular spot-on PR week's top 150 list, this central London agency is highly respected for their work with Food and Drink, Lifestyle and Health and Wellbeing brands. Offering traditional PR, Digital, content, and social media campaigns to an impressive list of global clients, the agency is continuing to grow rapidly. Working from Vibrant new offices in a bustling central London location, their talented team are an energetic, social and welcoming bunch who make the agency a truly enjoyable place to work (they enjoy some exceptional benefits too!!).
Reporting directly into the senior leadership team this is a vital role for the agency that will see the successful candidate leading a small team and delivering digital and social strategy for high profile clients while also assisting in the pitching process for new business. The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have previous expereince leading social strategy in an agency setting.
- Expereince working with Food or Drinks brands would be a bonus
- Have expereince managing and mentoring junior and mid level colleagues
- Have a solid understanding of campaigns incorporating Digital PR, SEO, and PPC
- Be a confident presenter, able to pitch ideas to new and existing clients
What's in it for you?
Having worked successfully with this agency for some time, we can say with confidence that they offer an exceptional work environment for staff. The agency offers a highly impressive benefits package, runs regular team events and holidays and offers very real progression opportunities at both junior and senior level. The agency is a mainstay on the UK top 150 list (where it has been steadily climbing), has won multiple awards and is offering the chance to undertake a senior role with excellent prospects…
SEO Manager - Top 100 Agency
Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire
A multi-Award-Winning Digital PR agency is looking for an SEO manager to join them. Role offers serious scope for growth to lead, plenty of collaboration with wider teams/clients and outstanding benefits…
Championing creativity, this Oxfordshire agency aim above all else to deliver relevant and impactful communications to get their clients message noticed time and time again. They know that it's their staff that make them a success, so anyone considering this position can rest assured if you're right for them, they'll treat you exceptionally well. Working across both B2B and consumer for a range of clients, they offer services across the whole channel mix - focusing on content, social, digital & traditional - the truly integrated way. The team here are welcoming, social and enjoy a culture built on trust - free of micromanagement. The people we've placed have thrived and I'm supremely confident recommending this agency as an outstanding place to work (full benefits below).
This is an exciting role that offers real scope for growth into a more strategic, leadership position. It would suit an SEO professional (with 2 or 3 years expereince) who's looking for a more collaborative environment and the chance to be part of fully integrated, long term campaigns for some top-notch clients. Responsibilities include:
- Helping to implement SEO and PR strategies in collaboration with wider team
- Work closely with clients to foster long-term relationships built on trust and understanding of objectives
- Work closely with the agency's PR, Content and Creative teams - acting as the authority on SEO and brining new ideas and approaches.
What's in it for you?
I have placed several people at various levels here and I can say with confidence the culture and prospects on offer are up there with the best. Staff here are welcomed, supported and trusted, the development prospects on offer for this particular role are extremely strong and the role offers the chance to work collaboratively with clients and wider teams. Benefits include:
- 5 weeks holiday, plus Christmas, plus birthday (holiday also increases after 1 year)
- Annual team holiday abroad and quarterly team outings
- Life assurance
- Relocation support bonus (£1000)
- Contributory pension
- Health cash plan (including dental)
- Wealth of wellbeing benefits
- Lunch and all day snacks
- YCN training platform
- Hybrid working (2 days from home offered as standard)
- All tech provided