3 Dispute Resolution Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Real Estate Disputes - Partner, Oxford
The modern office is ideally situated for commuting by train and this firm are recognised for their collegiate culture and transparent career progression framework which attracts individuals from other respected firms in the region.
This is a senior leadership opportunity and the role may include aspects of the below responsibilities:
- Act as a senior lawyer for the client's or practice area's most challenging matters.
- Manage a client review process & introduce changes based on client feedback. Focus on the client's success and future growth.
- Set up and take a key role in client &/or referrer events across the business. Build business on the back of referrals and excellent service delivery.
- Run client/referrer development plans, with goals for growing clients/referrers through a range of added value activities, service extension & cross referrals.
- Expand own area of business by broadening area of expertise into new client sectors/markets and/or achieving greater market share.
- Input into the wider Real Estate Department BD plans and take responsibility for leading the promotion of the Oxford Property Disputes practice area
- Grow as a leader of the firm by making strategic contributions to the department & creating positive working relationships with others across the firm. Quickly build a strong network to enable effective leverage.
- Lead & manage performance and development of self and others to drive excellent results.
- Align personal contribution & activities with wider business objectives & the success of the firm.
- Understand changes in the legal sector, identifying the impact on the business & defining strategies to ensure the department & firm keep up to date
Construction Solicitor - Buckingamshire
The team have multiple fee-earners highly ranked in the legal directories and the firm are recognised for it's collegiate and supportive culture. This position would suit a recently qualified NQ or March/September qualifier looking for a regional location with city quality work.
You can expect to advise employers: construction professionals; contractors and sub-contractors which will bring exposure across a broad range of matters. Business development and marketing activity is encouraged at all levels. Typical disputes may include: interim and final payments disputes; professional negligence claims; and issues of delay and defective works.
The ideal individual will bring high-quality city or regional experience and have completed a minimum of one seat in Construction during their Training Contract.
An attractive financial package is on offer career progression, are both on offer for the right person.
Litigation Solicitor - Reading
This role will focus on a broad range of commercial disputes but we are looking for individuals with a genuine appetite for business development. You can expect to assist with larger, higher value cases whilst also managing your own smaller disputes from beginning to end.
This friendly and supportive team are frequently instructed on high-value and complex commercial litigation matters so you will be looking to build up a broad practice and progress your career longer-term. You will have some existing experience of commercial litigation matters and be able to demonstrate a solid academic record including: 2:1 / AAB.
We are looking for an organised team-player with excellent attention-to-detail and good problem-solving ability. You will need to be able to form a clear view of the legal merits of a situation and formulate a strategy for resolving it. The team are friendly, collegiate and focussed on delivering an outstanding client service on every instruction.