- Marketing & PR (17)
- Strategy (1)
- Planning (1)
- B2B (8)
- B2C (3)
- Copywriting (2)
- Motion Graphics Design (1)
- Digital & Tech (7)
- Paid Media (2)
- SEO (1)
- Social Media (Content / community / Comms) (2)
- CRM / Email Marketing (1)
- Content marketing (3)
- Data & Insight (6)
- Account Management (7)
- Brand (1)
- Business Development (1)
- CRM / Loyalty (1)
- Consumer Insights (1)
- Project Management / Operations (2)
- Field and Ops (2)
- Sales (7)
- Employment x (1)
- Promotional Products (1)
- Events (6)
- Sales (2)
- Experiential (3)
- Technology (1)
- Oxfordshire (5)
- Hertfordshire (4)
- Essex (1)
- Buckinghamshire (7)
- Reading (1)
- Berkshire (10)
- London (28)
- Permanent (48)
1 Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Human Resources Associate
HR Associate - Marketing Agency - Berkshire - £40k - £50k
We're working with an Integrated Marketing Agency who work with brands across 60 countries based in Berkshire. Specialising in media, creative and data, they transform marketing into dynamic, impactful human-to-human experiences. This agency is now looking for a Human Resources Associate to join the team who will be responsible for developing and maintaining an environment where individuals and the organisation can thrive as they continue to grow.
This opportunity is unique as it requires someone who can thrive in both day-to-day execution while also collaborating on strategy and looking ahead to ensure we are ahead of the curve in providing best in class offerings to our employees. This includes rolling up your sleeves to ensure every team member is supported, while also zooming out to work on building our longer-term people strategy as we grow & scale.
What You'll Do:
- Manage regional benefit offerings for new hires and lead annual open enrolment for all EMEA and APAC employees.
- You will help the talent acquisition team screen candidates and help facilitate the interview process ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- First point of regional contact for all employee relations and coaching issues.
- Along with the UK Controller manage EMEA and APAC payroll for all region employees & contractors.
- Own all EMEA & APAC onboarding & offboarding activities (with support from North America where necessary) including ensuring day one equipment is ready and compliant.
- Own the regional Culture Committee process and ensure that there are members of the company representing and pushing forward initiatives to enhance the culture.
- Own process enhancement and document development as it relates to HR - always striving for global consistency where there are not regional sensitivities.
- In partnership with the 3rd party HR group oversee the annual process of updating all HR related regional documents including but not limited to the employee handbook, employee forms, annual compliance training documents, etc.
- Work with Legal and Finance to properly set up and maintain any new EU business entities outside of the UK.
- Perform monthly benefits invoice reconciliation for all HR vendors and send to AP monthly for payment.
- Administer and ensure completion of anti - harassment and GDPR training for all employees through our online platform.
- Own sick and vacation tracking, changes and communications.
- Ensure HR compliance with applicable regional labor and employment laws and regulations.
- Develop and roll out or localize effective Learning & Development opportunities for regional employees in partnership with the team requirements.
- 3 years of HR experience, ideally with a high-growth, mission-driven startup
- Passion for building more diverse and inclusive environments
- Proven project and change management skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Self-starter with compelling written/verbal communication and active listening skills
- Solid knowledge in all areas of regional employment law
- CIPD Associate Diploma in People Management
- World class benefits
- Private Health Insurance
- Career development
- Profit share
- Competitive salaries
- Matched pension contribution