2 Events Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Experiential Account Manager
A well- established experiential marketing agency are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join them. Varied workload and a quality portfolio of exciting consumer brands to work on…
Founded over 20 years ago, this long-standing experiential agency have won multiple awards for their work. With links to many other hugely respected agencies they consistently work on varied campaigns with many iconic global consumer brands in Tech, Sport, Food & Drink, and FMCG. The agency specialises in OOH activations as well as creative special build projects for use in PR stunts and guerrilla marketing campaigns. Having dealt well with the pandemic, the agency has enjoyed steady growth this year and is now looking to one again expand their team…
This role will report directly into one of the agency's senior directors and will see the successful candidate overseeing a range of experiential marketing campaigns for a wide variety of retained clients on a project-by-project basis. It's an ideal role for a strong client facing marketing professional with a strong track record of project managing campaigns: Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients from initial pitch/proposal through the management and reporting on campaign performance.
- Project managing activations of varying size and scope (site bookings, managing suppliers, booking staff etc.)
- Working closely with senior directors on creative behind campaigns and preparing/executing pitches
This is a role that should interest any experiential marketing professional who's looking for any of the following:
- The chance to work on a truly varied range of projects
- The chance to undertake an increased level of responsibility and be solely responsibility for projects
- The opportunity to work with exciting, recognisable brands in a range of sectors
- An award-winning social group, a relatively flat structure and no office politics
- Strong prospects for further progression in terms of responsibility and title.
One of the UKs leading brand experience agencies is looking for a staffing executive to join them. A welcoming team, Global client portfolio and very real progression prospects on offer…
For over fifteen years, this award-winning brand experience agency have been working with some of worlds largest brands in entertainment, FMCG, Media and more. Designing ambitious launches, creative pop-up experiences and new product sampling, they've grown to be recognised as one of the top agencies in their field. Their welcoming team are a highly social group who contribute to a supportive and inclusive work-place environment. As a direct result of strong growth, they are looking to grow their team with multiple staffing executive hires…
The ideal candidate for this role will be a highly organised account executive with previous staffing or recruitment experience for events, roadshows, or other experiential marketing activity. The role will involve working closely with senior directors and will offer a good level of autonomy to manage workload (along with plenty of support). Responsibilities will include:
- Interviewing and screening multiple candidates for a variety of roles nationwide
- Creating profiles for the staff members to showcase potential candidates for clients to review
- Building and maintaining relationships with field staff
- Managing a proportion itineraries of team members across all campaigns
- Thoroughly briefing team members in the field on their roles and events
This is an excellent opportunity for any junior staffing professional to join a highly respected, award-winning agency. The role on offer is stable, offers plenty of opportunity for progression and development and the team are both welcoming and highly supportive of new staff.
For a detailed job specification please apply now