3 Events Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Are you bored of working in a large agency? Feeling undervalued and not being pushed to your limits? If the answer to those was yes, then this opportunity may well be of interest to you.
A fantastic experiential agency that moved out of London 15 years ago are looking to add another string to their bow with an Account Manager. They're currently a tight knight team of 8 that all work hard for each other and service some excellent brands in the FMCG space. As you can expect when working in a smaller agency, you will gain a lot more exposure to your clients and the campaigns you run. You'll be expected to be fluid in your work and help the team when needed.
As is with most Account Manager roles, you can expect to be doing some of the following;
- Campaign management and execution, predominantly the role will involve working on a range of experiential marketing
- Develop detailed plans to deliver business objectives for accounts
- Develop relationships with all current clients to deliver significant incremental business from existing and new brands
- Working with the GAD/CSD to develop strategic plans to develop business within clients
- Obtaining briefs for campaigns from clients
What the agency will want from you are as follows;
- Graduate with 2 years agency experience
- Numerate with good financial understanding and management skills
- PC literate (good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications)
- Ability to work on their own as well as a good team player
- Good initiative and proactivity
What you'll get in return is an enjoyable working environment, where you'll be supported by your colleagues in order to succeed. All in all, a pleasant agency that look after the staff. Now would be a keen time to note that pre-Madonna's are not welcome…
If you're interested, then please do apply or drop me a line -
Head of Talent
Having been set up 15 years ago, this exciting experiential agency are now looking to expand their team of 20 with a Head of Talent. Having won nearly every award available to them, this agency boast an impressive client list and punch well above their weight considering their size. They create bespoke Campinas for all their clients and have a focus on Tech, FMCG & Fashion Retail.
One of the reasons this agency have been so successful is how their events run on the road, which can't happen without a strong Head of Talent. This role is essentially a Senior Staffing Manager role that will allow you to manage 2 people as well as be involved with the agencies active brand ambassadors. You'll work closely with the MD & Creative Director on all campaigns and be able to learn off someone of the most experienced heads in the industry!
This role is ideal for someone who has come from a staffing, recruitment or HR background that understands the brand experience sector and is able to come in and make this small department their own.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are below;
- Managing the talent database
- Managing the recruitment process
- Management, Development & Motivation of staff - ensure that all field staff love working for them
- Campaign specific recruitment & deployment of staff- find great people that deliver great results
- Client relationship - proactively build excellent client relations
- Creative - be the stimulus for great creative work
- Marketing knowledge - become an expert on all things experiential
What's in it for you?
Aside from working with a team of young, hungry & fun people, they offer;
- Pension @ 5%
- Private Healthcare
- Company 'perk book'
- Monthly & Quarterly team socials
- Wicked Summer & Christmas parties
- 25 days holiday
- If this sounds like the sort of opportunity that you're looking for, then please do apply!
Client Services Director
An ambitious agency in London are looking for a Client services director to drive forward their current offering.
As mentioned, an ambitious agency with a HQ in the midlands are now looking to strengthen their London offering. Whilst they already have an exceptional client list ranging from large financial services organisations through to FMCG businesses. Working across a range of internal and external events plus conferences they are looking to solidify their presence in the capital.
As a CSD, you will be expected to manage the day to day running of the agency plus engaging with clients to manage projects and grow accounts. The agency size means you will need to get stuck in to a range of tasks and be committed to delivering an exceptional service to the range of clients. Whilst you will be expected to drive new business, you will also be responsible for building strategy and content for future projects. Some key responsibilities are below:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - excellent presenter and confident at communicating at a senior level (Exec/board) including facilitation
- Experienced networker and relationship builder
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Autonomous - taking ownership and responsibility
- Strategic thinker - ability to rise above, read the market and anticipate change
- Strategic business planning and goal setting
- High level reporting
What's in it for you?
You may be taking a step up, or potentially already a strong CSD leading an agency. You will be rewarded with a basic salary of £75-85k plus the below:
- Strong social environment
- 25 days holiday
If you want the opportunity to lead an agency through a high growth period then please get in touch on 01844 355797.