3 Experiential Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Experiential Account Manager
A well- established experiential marketing agency are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join them. Varied workload and a quality portfolio of exciting consumer brands to work on…
Founded over 20 years ago, this long-standing experiential agency have won multiple awards for their work. With links to many other hugely respected agencies they consistently work on varied campaigns with many iconic global consumer brands in Tech, Sport, Food & Drink, and FMCG. The agency specialises in OOH activations as well as creative special build projects for use in PR stunts and guerrilla marketing campaigns. Having dealt well with the pandemic, the agency has enjoyed steady growth this year and is now looking to one again expand their team…
This role will report directly into one of the agency's senior directors and will see the successful candidate overseeing a range of experiential marketing campaigns for a wide variety of retained clients on a project-by-project basis. It's an ideal role for a strong client facing marketing professional with a strong track record of project managing campaigns: Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients from initial pitch/proposal through the management and reporting on campaign performance.
- Project managing activations of varying size and scope (site bookings, managing suppliers, booking staff etc.)
- Working closely with senior directors on creative behind campaigns and preparing/executing pitches
This is a role that should interest any experiential marketing professional who's looking for any of the following:
- The chance to work on a truly varied range of projects
- The chance to undertake an increased level of responsibility and be solely responsibility for projects
- The opportunity to work with exciting, recognisable brands in a range of sectors
- An award-winning social group, a relatively flat structure and no office politics
- Strong prospects for further progression in terms of responsibility and title.
Senior Account Manager - Integrated Marketing
An award-winning London based marketing agency is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join them. Global clients, creative promotional campaigns, a wonderful team and strong long-term prospects on offer…
One of the UK's most well-established promotional marketing agencies, this award-winning integrated outfit has been responsible for some iconic campaigns on behalf of many industry giants in Entertainment, Technology, FMCG, Retail and more. Continuing to offer truly creative promotions and partnerships campaigns to clients has seen the agency steadily grow for almost two decades. Their close-nit team are passionate about the brands they represent, and they benefit greatly from a varied workload, some excellent workplace perks (flexible and home working included) and a true commitment to staff wellbeing and career progression. A well run, respected and stable agency with a 'staff first' culture…
Reporting directly to one of the team's senior directors, this is an important role that will involve working closely with clients to deliver multiple marketing projects from brief to execution. You'll need to be a strong project manager who's comfortable fostering client relationships, managing and mentoring junior staff and working with creative teams. The ideal candidate will:
- Need prior expereince in a marketing focused Account Management role where the delivery of creative projects/campaigns for clients was the focus (shopper expereince is a bonus).
- Need expereince working directly with clients and fostering strong relationships built on trust.
- Demonstrate excellent written communications skills necessary for briefing multiple teams and reporting to clients.
- Need some expereince working on multi-regional campaigns
If you're interested in joining stable, well respected award-winning agency at a very exciting time then this role should interest you. The role offers the chance to work with iconic global clients on campaigns with creativity at their core. You'll get the opportunity to manage and mentor junior staff further progression to account director level is encouraged and the agency has a very real commitment to staff wellbeing and fostering an inclusive and enjoyable culture...
One of the UKs leading brand experience agencies is looking for a staffing executive to join them. A welcoming team, Global client portfolio and very real progression prospects on offer…
For over fifteen years, this award-winning brand experience agency have been working with some of worlds largest brands in entertainment, FMCG, Media and more. Designing ambitious launches, creative pop-up experiences and new product sampling, they've grown to be recognised as one of the top agencies in their field. Their welcoming team are a highly social group who contribute to a supportive and inclusive work-place environment. As a direct result of strong growth, they are looking to grow their team with multiple staffing executive hires…
The ideal candidate for this role will be a highly organised account executive with previous staffing or recruitment experience for events, roadshows, or other experiential marketing activity. The role will involve working closely with senior directors and will offer a good level of autonomy to manage workload (along with plenty of support). Responsibilities will include:
- Interviewing and screening multiple candidates for a variety of roles nationwide
- Creating profiles for the staff members to showcase potential candidates for clients to review
- Building and maintaining relationships with field staff
- Managing a proportion itineraries of team members across all campaigns
- Thoroughly briefing team members in the field on their roles and events
This is an excellent opportunity for any junior staffing professional to join a highly respected, award-winning agency. The role on offer is stable, offers plenty of opportunity for progression and development and the team are both welcoming and highly supportive of new staff.
For a detailed job specification please apply now