- Marketing & PR (12)
- Strategy (3)
- Planning (1)
- B2B (6)
- B2C (3)
- Digital & Tech (8)
- Paid Media (2)
- SEO (1)
- Social Media (Content / community / Comms) (2)
- CRM / Email Marketing (2)
- Content marketing (3)
- Data & Insight (2)
- Account Management (3)
- Brand (3)
- Business Development (2)
- CRM / Loyalty (1)
- Customer Experience (1)
- Project Management / Operations (1)
- Field and Ops (1)
- Sales (3)
- Promotional Products (2)
- Events (6)
- Sales (3)
- Experiential x (2)
- Technology (1)
- Leeds (1)
- Birmingham (1)
- Oxfordshire (2)
- Hertfordshire (2)
- Buckinghamshire (5)
- Reading (2)
- Berkshire (4)
- London (26)
- Norfolk (1)
- Permanent (41)
2 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING - LONDON
£48,000 - £58,000 - Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
Are you an AM or Snr AM looking for your next step in events and experiential? This could be just the ticket...
We're recruiting for an independent brand experience agency with offices in London and New York. They help raise awareness and drive sales for products in all sorts of sectors from FMCG to tech and Leisure. Their services cover offline events/sampling, face to face activations, digital and social amplification, PR moments, content creation and lots more.
Following several new client wins, they're looking for an experienced SAM or Account Director to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
What's the role?
This is a classic AD role which will report to a Board Director and encompass...
- Client management and budget responsibility
- Building and retaining relationships with clients
- Proving yourself as an impeccable project director.
- Identifying opportunities, not only for repeat business, but for incremental growth, by looking at new ways to support your clients, as a trusted business partner.
- Establishing optimum ways of working, tailored by each client.
- Producing creative briefs, with total clarity of thinking on the problem to be solved.
- Managing & Developing a small team of AMs and AEs
Who you are…
- A leader who embraces the opportunity to set a vision, direct and support others to succeed.
- Confident in your own abilities and keen to continue learning.
- Commercially aware
- A polished communicator
- Curious, with a quest for knowledge.
- Emotionally Intelligent, level-headed, elegantly assertive.
- Min. 5yrs experience in an experiential or integrated agency environment.
- Strong understanding of the role of all communication channels, but an expert in the breadth and depth of knowledge of the role for experiential.
What's in it for you?
In addition to the generous salary and opportunity for rapid progression, you can expect...
- Holiday allowance: 25 days holiday plus 1 day off for birthday, plus 1 day off optional volunteering.
- Flexible working: Tues-Thursday office based, Monday & Friday WFH if desired (office based all week if preferred). Contracted hours 9.30am - 5.30pm (with flexibility where needed)
- Bonus: Up to 10% of basic salary
- Pension: Enrolment in auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Life Assurance: additional life assurance cover, paid for by the company
- Other (if applicable): cycle to work scheme, travel loan scheme, Summer and Christmas away day agency events, breakfast supplied for office working days, inclusion in internal and external training
Account Manager/SAM - Integrated Marketing and Brand Experience Agency - SW London
£38,000 - £44,000 - Hybrid working arrangements
Are you looking to progress your marketing career in client services?
We're recruiting for a young, vibrant agency in SW London who work on some really varied projects for clients in sport, utilities, logistics, retail and entertainment.
They are consumer focused and handle all of the following:
- Events and Sponsorship Activations
- Film and Photography
- Creative Campaigns
- Design and Branding
- Employee Engagement
This position will suit an Account Manager with 3 years' creative agency experience. Someone who is able to keep projects on track and is perhaps ready to step up to Senior Account Manager level. Sound like you?
Reporting to a supportive Account Director, you will take ownership of projects across sponsorship activations, strategic communication campaigns, design projects, social media and film. No day is ever the same.
As you would expect, attention to detail is essential, as is the ability to review creative and manage budgets. An interest in sport would be an advantage, as would a fun, unflappable sense of humour.
What's it in for you?
This agency are well established and used to winning awards, but more than that, they're actually a fun, positive place to work. They have a commitment to offering an excellent work life balance and staff well-being is a priority. On top of this, they offer strong progression opportunities, work from home is available and other benefits include:
- 23 days holiday rising by one day per year to 27 days
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye tests
- Very flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to development and progression (6 monthly reviews)
- Regular company funded social activities
Please apply asap for further info!