2 Graphic Design Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Midweight Graphic Designer
Midweight Graphic Designer | Integrated Branding & PR Agency
London | NP759 | £30k - 35k
This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up marketing agency, now at a headcount of 15. They offer integrated marketing services and specialise in Brand Strategy, Creative, PR and Digital. Their investors are very excited about the technology that underpins their agency, which ensures that their clients have full visibility when it comes to cross channel performance and effectiveness. They have a multi-sector client roster, full of exciting recognised and breakthrough clients, which offers ample variety of work. Despite the obvious pandemic they exceeded their targets in 2020 and have made an excellent start in 2021!
Their creative shines through everything they do! With the recent hire of a decorated Creative Director with fantastic agency experience, it's helped them land more and more work from their current clients and made their new business approach even stronger.
As the team is gathering momentum, they are now looking for a Midweight Designer with demonstratable experience spanning print, digital, brand, social, video, PR to play a crucial role within the agency, helping them create cutting edge campaigns for clients that turn heads, influence decisions, and alter perceptions.
You'll be working on a mix of client campaign work, and internal work such as case studies, presentations, pitch documents and social posts to continue pushing the agency forward and increasing their profile.
BIG areas they're looking for people to shine in are, branding, advertising, content creation, social media and strategy, and the key responsibilities would cover:
- Design various elements for clients including branding, web, social and marketing assets.
- Work on internal projects to raise the agency's profile
- Design a varied range of assets for the agency
- Develop creative concepts and produce innovative artwork style guides.
- Work with consultants to meet a creative brief.
- Confidently present design concepts.
- Identify key trends and creative developments inside and outside of the industry.
What you get in return:
Apart from a good starting salary and being part of growing something special you can expect a truly great place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
- The opportunity to join their employee share option scheme in time.
- A radically transparent bonus structure, where you could receive up to 30% of salary depending on company and personal performances.
- They contribute some of their outperformance to charitable causes, which you help choose.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company and a bonus for any new staff you refer.
- Half a day off per month for learning, development and reading - mandatory for all employees.
- Generous matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you're ever moving house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week for those that want it.
If interested, send over a CV and folio demonstrating your design prowess.
Creative Lead (Copy)
Creative Lead (Copy) | Events & Corporate Comms
Surrey | NP755 | £50k - £60k
This position is with a full-service creative agency, whose expertise and offering spans live events, virtual events, strategy, content, production and technology. You may think that this global pandemic has affected their business, but fear not - they're striding on.
Based just out of London in Surrey, they have great access to and from town being just 40 mins from Victoria. Of course everything is WFH at the moment, and there will be a large proportion of flexibility on offer moving forward, but being able to get to their office is essential when work demands.
The agency work across a variety of sectors spanning automotive, energy, fintech, retail and have a large proportion of healthcare clients.
They are looking for someone who:
- Has come from an integrated agency background
- Is comfortable across art direction & concept development in various different creative mediums; live events, digital, experiential campaigns, comms, script writing, video etc
- Possesses excellent copywriting credentials
- Can demonstrate a portfolio of concepts and strategic creation
- Ideally has experience working across the medical/pharmaceutical/healthcare space
- Is comfortable mentoring more junior members of the team, with the ability to develop into a Creative Director in time.
- Has the confidence to lead on pitches, and talk clients through concepts and the strategy behind ideas.
There's a salary bracket of £50k - £60k on offer, and wider benefits such as private healthcare, 4% pension contribution, 25 days' holiday, new business commission for anything brought in yourself, January salary reviews and a bonus scheme.
If you think you've got what it takes to be this Creative Lead, then fire over a CV/folio brimming with ideas.