2 Graphic Design Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Digital Design Lead
Digital Design Lead | Integrated B2B Agency
South West London | £50k - £55k | NP742
This tremendous agency is looking for someone to join them at the helm of their digital department. I dynamic Digital Design Lead who is a true collaborator, idea generator and executor who is always up for pushing boundaries.
You will ll be the go-to person for all digital projects, leading by example and helping shape processes and best practice. They're not just looking for a head-down designer - you'll need to have the ability to sell work into clients, think commercially and work cross-functionally with development, project management and account management teams. Mentoring and developing your team is also a huge part of the role, motivating, inspiring, and assisting their career growth
The clients you'd be working with are in the b2b space, primarily global tech brands, but also some really cool and interesting start up and fintech brands. You would be producing a range of digital content for these clients; whilst devising the optimum way to highlight the incredible content this agency is renowned for producing.
Knowing UI and UX inside out is crucial, but the main goal is bringing a portfolio of ground-breaking and head-turning ideas, executed beautifully, and spanning the whole digital spectrum.
There's 25 days holiday on offer, along with the £50k/£55k salary. Then there's the soft bens like breakfasts and lunches etc. and then life assurance and group income protection. The offices are based in South West London, and when things return to 'normality' being in the office 2 days a week minimum is the most likely scenario.
Look forward to seeing your folio, bursting at the seams with digital concepts that make people say WOW!
Midweight Graphic Designer
Midweight Graphic Designer | Integrated Branding & PR Agency
London | NP759 | £30k - 35k
This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up marketing agency, now at a headcount of 15. They offer integrated marketing services and specialise in Brand Strategy, Creative, PR and Digital. Their investors are very excited about the technology that underpins their agency, which ensures that their clients have full visibility when it comes to cross channel performance and effectiveness. They have a multi-sector client roster, full of exciting recognised and breakthrough clients, which offers ample variety of work. Despite the obvious pandemic they exceeded their targets in 2020 and have made an excellent start in 2021!
Their creative shines through everything they do! With the recent hire of a decorated Creative Director with fantastic agency experience, it's helped them land more and more work from their current clients and made their new business approach even stronger.
As the team is gathering momentum, they are now looking for a Midweight Designer with demonstratable experience spanning print, digital, brand, social, video, PR to play a crucial role within the agency, helping them create cutting edge campaigns for clients that turn heads, influence decisions, and alter perceptions.
You'll be working on a mix of client campaign work, and internal work such as case studies, presentations, pitch documents and social posts to continue pushing the agency forward and increasing their profile.
BIG areas they're looking for people to shine in are, branding, advertising, content creation, social media and strategy, and the key responsibilities would cover:
- Design various elements for clients including branding, web, social and marketing assets.
- Work on internal projects to raise the agency's profile
- Design a varied range of assets for the agency
- Develop creative concepts and produce innovative artwork style guides.
- Work with consultants to meet a creative brief.
- Confidently present design concepts.
- Identify key trends and creative developments inside and outside of the industry.
What you get in return:
Apart from a good starting salary and being part of growing something special you can expect a truly great place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
- The opportunity to join their employee share option scheme in time.
- A radically transparent bonus structure, where you could receive up to 30% of salary depending on company and personal performances.
- They contribute some of their outperformance to charitable causes, which you help choose.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company and a bonus for any new staff you refer.
- Half a day off per month for learning, development and reading - mandatory for all employees.
- Generous matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you're ever moving house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week for those that want it.
If interested, send over a CV and folio demonstrating your design prowess.