9 Legal Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Commercial Property Associate - Reading
Our client are a leading Legal 100 national firm with an enviable reputation for their commercial property expertise ranging from real estate finance to development projects, landlord and tenant advice and the sale and purchase of commercial property.
Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Solicitor to join their team and play an integral role in the future success of the practice. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in real estate, the ability to provide informed and practical advice to clients and be confident assisting with a broad and dynamic work load.
The quality and breadth of clients includes leading corporates, SMEs and well-known brands, rivaling any of the London firms. The culture is exceptional with an active social committee and regular whole company events to ensure integration across the specialisms.
An attractive salary is on offer career progression with a transparent career framework.
Senior Construction Associate - West Sussex
A leading Legal 100 firm are now seeking an experienced senior Construction Associate to join their Chambers-rated Construction & Engineering team based in Sussex. The ideal individual will have both contention and non-contentious construction experience and a minimum of 6 PQE. You can expect to advise on a broad range of construction contracts (JCT etc) and disputes within a collegiate team environment and career progression is on offer. An attractive salary is on offer.
Real Estate Disputes - Partner, Oxford
The modern office is ideally situated for commuting by train and this firm are recognised for their collegiate culture and transparent career progression framework which attracts individuals from other respected firms in the region.
This is a senior leadership opportunity and the role may include aspects of the below responsibilities:
- Act as a senior lawyer for the client's or practice area's most challenging matters.
- Manage a client review process & introduce changes based on client feedback. Focus on the client's success and future growth.
- Set up and take a key role in client &/or referrer events across the business. Build business on the back of referrals and excellent service delivery.
- Run client/referrer development plans, with goals for growing clients/referrers through a range of added value activities, service extension & cross referrals.
- Expand own area of business by broadening area of expertise into new client sectors/markets and/or achieving greater market share.
- Input into the wider Real Estate Department BD plans and take responsibility for leading the promotion of the Oxford Property Disputes practice area
- Grow as a leader of the firm by making strategic contributions to the department & creating positive working relationships with others across the firm. Quickly build a strong network to enable effective leverage.
- Lead & manage performance and development of self and others to drive excellent results.
- Align personal contribution & activities with wider business objectives & the success of the firm.
- Understand changes in the legal sector, identifying the impact on the business & defining strategies to ensure the department & firm keep up to date
Construction Solicitor - Buckingamshire
The team have multiple fee-earners highly ranked in the legal directories and the firm are recognised for it's collegiate and supportive culture. This position would suit a recently qualified NQ or March/September qualifier looking for a regional location with city quality work.
You can expect to advise employers: construction professionals; contractors and sub-contractors which will bring exposure across a broad range of matters. Business development and marketing activity is encouraged at all levels. Typical disputes may include: interim and final payments disputes; professional negligence claims; and issues of delay and defective works.
The ideal individual will bring high-quality city or regional experience and have completed a minimum of one seat in Construction during their Training Contract.
An attractive financial package is on offer career progression, are both on offer for the right person.
Employment Solicitor - Berkshire
This is a leading Legal 500 firm who offer employment services include advising on employment contracts and policies, performance and absence management, disciplinary and grievance procedures and managing restructuring, redundancies and executive severance as well as ad-hoc, day to day support to employers. They also advise on all aspects of discrimination issues and regularly deal with Employment Tribunal and High Court litigation.
Due to growth, an opportunity has arisen for an ambitious employment solicitor to join their Berkshire office. You can expect to advise across a broad range of employment matters within a collegite team culture and environment.
An attractive salary and benefits are on offer.
The firm are proud of their collegiate culture and look to exceed client expectations on every instruction.
A clear career progression framework is in place and an attractive financial package is on offer.
Private Client Solicitor - Oxfordshire
You will ideally have a minimum of 6 months experience (1 x private client seat) and have trained with a highly regarded city, regional or national firm with excellent academics. This is a genuine opportunity to progress your career with a top-tier practice and work with leaders in the field. Whether the end client require advice on legal and tax structuring for business and investments, family and business governance, tax and estate planning, or, help with a vulnerable person, the firm deliver tailored solutions to meet a specific need
A significant volume of the work is for HNWI so any previous experience advising related clients would be an advantage. You can expect to advise a number of family offices and international families as to their ongoing affairs and international trust structures, including private trust company structures.
You can also expect to work closely with a number of business families advising on existing structures set up for the management and governance of the family business, its interaction with family trusts and associated estate planning measures.
An excellent financial package is on offer career progression.
Family Solicitor - Buckinghamshire
Our client is seeking a talented Family lawyer to join their leading regional firm. They continue to excel in the legal directories, with many of their services recognised as tier one and a number of their lawyers seen as either leaders in their field or next generation lawyers.
An enthusiastic Family lawyer you will be 4 to 6 years PQE keen to join a busy in-demand and growing team. The successful candidate would have their own clients, advising on all matters arising from the breakdown of a marriage, civil partnership or unmarried relationship - both financial and child centred issues.
Good academics are required but equally important is having a holistic and pragmatic approach and to be a team player, since the role would also involve assisting partners in the team.
This opportunity would suit an individual who is proactive, independent and self-motivated with plenty of commitment and initiative. The clientbase of the firm combines SMEs, corporates and several panels many based in the city. With a culture to rival any London firm including trips aboard and whole company events ensuring integration across all the specialisms. Career retention and satisfaction is key to the client
Litigation Solicitor - Reading
This role will focus on a broad range of commercial disputes but we are looking for individuals with a genuine appetite for business development. You can expect to assist with larger, higher value cases whilst also managing your own smaller disputes from beginning to end.
This friendly and supportive team are frequently instructed on high-value and complex commercial litigation matters so you will be looking to build up a broad practice and progress your career longer-term. You will have some existing experience of commercial litigation matters and be able to demonstrate a solid academic record including: 2:1 / AAB.
We are looking for an organised team-player with excellent attention-to-detail and good problem-solving ability. You will need to be able to form a clear view of the legal merits of a situation and formulate a strategy for resolving it. The team are friendly, collegiate and focussed on delivering an outstanding client service on every instruction.
Are you a Project Manager/operations specialist within the market research sector?
This exciting and exceptional agency has been growing steadily over the last few years to become a leader in their field. They have worked in the healthcare and pharma space since their inception and have been acclaimed as the best in their field. They're now looking to continue their growth by bringing on board a Project Manager to help service their clients.
About the role
As a Project Manager, you are concerned with the `execution aspect of the project and are expected to handle this with confidence and experience. You will be the go-to person on each project as well as client interaction and managing expectations while delivering high standards.
- Responsibility for the management and control of projects allocated to you, ensuring that the agency achieves and exceeds client expectations.
- Where relevant, responsibility for the training and management of a Junior Project Manager. As well as the delegation of work.
- The Project Manager will ensure, through efficient team management and their own administration, all jobs are carried out within agreed timing schedules and budgets to the level expected by both the client and the agency
- Create new SQL projects, queries and Excel tools which add value and/or streamline data management between client, operations, and Analytics team
- Experience of full-service project management within market research
- Substantial working knowledge of quant led operational projects
- The desire to offer a consultative approach to your work and manage a variety of stakeholders
- A strong interest in broadening your project management/operational experience and developing your career within an innovative organisation
So, what's in it for you? Apart from the chance to work in a big agency, with lots of experience in their field, you'll be given free Healthcare, Pension Plan, Cycle to Work Scheme, Subsidised gym membership & Childcare vouchers. On top of these great benefits, it's paying competitively and will give you all the skills you need to rise up the marketing ranks!
If you're interested, then get in touch, or apply below