2 Motion Graphics Design Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Motion Graphics Designer
Motion Graphics Designer - Strategic Design Agency
Bucks/Berks - NP 760 | £35k - £45k
Agencies in the Thames Valley are two-a-penny, they're often B2B focused, working in tight parameters, with tech clients… However, these guys buck the trend! They're nimble, agile, strategic and design orientated, with a culture that is quite something!
They work with some incredibly diverse brands ranging from sporty governing bodies, a leading finances service firm, the camera brand everyone wants to own, a liquid phone network, and many more breakthrough brands. Their aim is to push creative boundaries, really challenge the norm, shred briefs and deliver solutions that are different, that turn heads, that appeal to the target audience across multiple touchpoints and that are influence decisions.
Their team of 30, based in a wonderful Thames Valley location, has a spot for a Motion Graphics Designer to join their busy studio. They're not looking for plain Jane, or average Joe, they're looking for someone who can produce work that has an abstract, yet contemporary feel, someone who can produce moving images that are in your face, but subtle and someone who can create art, in the moving form.
To be their ideal Motion Designer, it would be essential to have, and be able to prove your:
- Ability to work in both 2D and 3D
- Expert knowledge of After Effects, Premiere, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Cinema 4D
Knowledge of particle systems such as X particles & Trapcode
- Collaborative mindset and a deep love of all things brand, marketing and creative.
- Portfolio that demonstrates your ability to interpret a brief (while thinking beyond); finding creative solutions across a broad range of mediums.
- Capability of working across motion, video and animation
You're asking yourself is this role remote or home based? The answer is no, and if you're the type of person who wants to shut themselves away and just churn out work then this role won't be for you. They've worked so hard on their culture, inclusivity and environment, and the people they hire should want to get stuck in. Now that's not to say there isn't any flexibility at all, they're not rigid archaic clock-in/clock-out folk, far from it, but their culture is very important to them. Also, who wouldn't want to drink draught beer or sip cocktails in their very own pub?!?!
Other benefits, to accompany the salary bracket of between £35k and £45k, range from free private healthcare, 23 days' holiday, cultural learning days, group life assurance, socials that 'normally' include a summer and Christmas trip abroad and a buy-a-bike scheme.
If this role gets your creative juices flowing, then send over a CV with your showreel which demonstrates your skills and creative thinking.
Midweight Graphic Designer
Midweight Graphic Designer | Integrated Branding & PR Agency
London | NP759 | £30k - 35k
This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing scale-up marketing agency, now at a headcount of 15. They offer integrated marketing services and specialise in Brand Strategy, Creative, PR and Digital. Their investors are very excited about the technology that underpins their agency, which ensures that their clients have full visibility when it comes to cross channel performance and effectiveness. They have a multi-sector client roster, full of exciting recognised and breakthrough clients, which offers ample variety of work. Despite the obvious pandemic they exceeded their targets in 2020 and have made an excellent start in 2021!
Their creative shines through everything they do! With the recent hire of a decorated Creative Director with fantastic agency experience, it's helped them land more and more work from their current clients and made their new business approach even stronger.
As the team is gathering momentum, they are now looking for a Midweight Designer with demonstratable experience spanning print, digital, brand, social, video, PR to play a crucial role within the agency, helping them create cutting edge campaigns for clients that turn heads, influence decisions, and alter perceptions.
You'll be working on a mix of client campaign work, and internal work such as case studies, presentations, pitch documents and social posts to continue pushing the agency forward and increasing their profile.
BIG areas they're looking for people to shine in are, branding, advertising, content creation, social media and strategy, and the key responsibilities would cover:
- Design various elements for clients including branding, web, social and marketing assets.
- Work on internal projects to raise the agency's profile
- Design a varied range of assets for the agency
- Develop creative concepts and produce innovative artwork style guides.
- Work with consultants to meet a creative brief.
- Confidently present design concepts.
- Identify key trends and creative developments inside and outside of the industry.
What you get in return:
Apart from a good starting salary and being part of growing something special you can expect a truly great place to work with maximum freedom and benefits:
- The opportunity to join their employee share option scheme in time.
- A radically transparent bonus structure, where you could receive up to 30% of salary depending on company and personal performances.
- They contribute some of their outperformance to charitable causes, which you help choose.
- A new business bonus for any new clients you win for the company and a bonus for any new staff you refer.
- Half a day off per month for learning, development and reading - mandatory for all employees.
- Generous matched pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working.
- The day off (guaranteed) for your birthday.
- A day off (also guaranteed) if you're ever moving house.
- Wellness/mindfulness time within working hours every week for those that want it.
If interested, send over a CV and folio demonstrating your design prowess.