2 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
An award-winning London based marketing agency is looking for an experienced Partnerships Manager to join them. Global entertainment and lifestyle clients, creative campaigns, a wonderful team, and strong progression prospects on offer.
One of the UK's most well-established promotions and partnership marketing agencies, this award-winning outfit has been responsible for some iconic campaigns on behalf of many industry giants in Entertainment, Lifestyle and FMCG. Continuing to offer truly creative promotions and partnerships campaigns to clients has seen the agency steadily grow for almost two decades. Their close-nit team are passionate about entertainment and the brands they represent, and they benefit greatly from a varied workload, some excellent workplace perks and a true commitment to staff wellbeing and career progression. A well run, respected and stable agency who can offer some exciting brands to work with.
Reporting directly to the Partnership Director, this is a pivotal role in the agency's flagship team. You'll work closely with high value entertainment clients to help identify potential brand partners, securing creative pitch meetings and sealing campaign deals. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Identifying appropriate partner brands, supporting the creation of pitch proposals and handling negotiations and submissions.
- Working closely with clients to foster strong relationships built on trust and understanding of objectives.
- Project managing timing and pipelines to ensure deadlines are met (something under pressure!)
- Generating creative ideas that effectively align clients and potential partner brands.
If you're interested in joining a stable, well respected award-winning agency then this role should interest you. The role offers the chance to work with iconic global entertainment clients on varied, creative partnership campaigns. You'll get the opportunity to manage and mentor junior staff and further progression to senior manager level is encouraged.
For a highly detailed job specification and plenty more info please apply now.
Brand Partnerships Manager
Brand Partnerships Manager
Student Event & Content Platform
London / Remote Working Split
This company created an event and discovery platform with the key aim of bringing helpful and highly engaging content to students. The platform is utilised by universities as a great tool to engage students whilst the company's creative / partnership team work closely with some exciting brands with a strong connection to the youth market. These partnerships tend to be promotions as well as on campus events including gigs, pop shops, club nights and experiential activations / product sampling.
This role will be very creative and will be focused on building out creative solution ideas for brand clients. It is a highly creative role as you will be responsible for coming up with new creative concept ideas for partnerships with the help of the partnerships director (who this role reports in to) as well as the delivery / operations team.
- Support the brand partnerships director across all existing projects and accounts with a view to securing new clients and driving revenue opportunities for the business unit.
- Work alongside and reporting into the brand partnership director to help drive growth across the supply side of the business. Aim of the supply team is to work with brands and agencies to create partnership opportunities.
- They want to create long standing partnerships so whilst this role is focused on idea generation and building relationships with new clients, you will also be expected to manage and develop existing clients whilst also working with the delivery team to ensure all projects are delivered based on the key deliverables / SOW.
- Support the brand partnerships director across all key accounts.
- Build relationships with key clients
- Build out contact strategies and pipeline for specific opportunities
- Identify strategic partnerships - using your knowledge of the agency and/or youth space to further reach
- Work with directors to identify upscale opportunities within live accounts
- Respond to briefs and develop your own ideas and ways to create better products
- Organise and contribute to brainstorms with write-up of ideas following session
- Aid team with live projects (where necessary)
- Help to write presentations for meetings and content for various internal/external documents
- Attend client and brand presentations
This is a great role for someone who loves brand partnerships and is capable of bringing creative ideas to live through the coming together of brands and students. The successful candidate will have a strong blend of the below attributes:
- Experience in a creative role within brand partnerships
- Experience in a client facing role
- Good budgeting skills
- Ability to develop new client relationships
- Ability to upsell and grow existing accounts
Please apply for more details and a conversation :D