2 Planning Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Media Planning Director
South East / Milton Keynes / West Midlands
Head of Media Planning
After securing some exciting new business wins as well as growing existing accounts significantly, this B2B technology marketing agency of 80 people are going from strength to strength. They are continuing to invest heavily in their media team in 2021 and this critical hire will spearhead the division in a leadership role, focused on planning a strategy and facing away from line management.
Purely as a result of exception client performance and new business wins, this senior role has recently been created and will join the executive management team. As Media Strategy Director, you are responsible for the creation and development of global strategic media advertising plans, crafted specifically to achieve the clients' business goals and agreed KPIs. You will deliver strategic guidance, being the agency's media thought leader and consulting expert, with the ability to influence large enterprise client marketing teams at the very highest levels. You will know the procedures and processes of the day-to-day running of media campaigns and will execute and monitor media plans, supported by the internal paid media team and media agency partnerships. This is not a hands on operations role.
The successful candidate will have a strong blend of the below skills & experience:
- Strong planning and application experience of OOH media planning best practice
- Expertise in the B2B market, preferably in the technology sector
- Good experience with paid social (FB, IG, TW, LI, etc) for demand generation
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- Attention to detail and a drive for excellence and quality essential
- Highest standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to multi-task and handle different campaigns at the same time
- Ability to undertake analysis and produce reporting
- Display advertising including programmatic platforms
- OOH advertising (for example, billboards, digital signage, TV, radio, transit)
- Premium endemic partnerships
What's in it for you?
- Strong benefits and potential share options
- Chance to work with tier one global tech brands
- Really motivated, driven and fresh media team to oversee, develop and hire in to.
- Market leading salary outside of London.
Senior Planner - Shopper Marketing
Senior Planner - Retail Marketing Agency - Buckinghamshire - £50k - £70k
***Flexible working offered***
We are recruiting for a retail focused marketing agency who have been creating campaigns for some of the world's most iconic brands for more than 30 years.
Part of one of the largest marketing communications networks in the world, this agency have 260 employees split across nine offices in the UK & America. They specialise in helping their clients create connected experiences with their customers through core practice areas of Retailer, Shopper and Amazon Marketing Services.
The Senior Planner or Strategist role is an incredibly important hire for the agency. The successful candidate will report directly to the MD and be the go-to planning resource for the account/creative teams for large strategic shopper initiatives as well as smaller quick turn around projects.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients to become their trusted strategic partner
- Build shopper marketing planning initiatives from scratch in conjunction with the creative team.
- Run research to provide actionable insight on competitor activity
- Identify the right touch points (traditional or digital) to best influence the customer
- Work closely with the MD and Creative Director to establish planning as the bedrock of the agency's offering.
- Assist in new business pitches as and when required.
For which you will need:
- Exceptional creative brief writing and journey mapping skills
- Experience building learning plans for both qualitative and quantitative research initiatives
- Working knowledge of common planning tools - Mintel, Experian, Simmons, Path to Purchase, IRI, Nielsen etc
- Knowledge of retailer channel, in particular grocery
- Compelling communication skills, ability to distill complex concepts into actionable directives
- 3 years minimum in a similar role for an agency
- Thorough understanding of Shopper Marketing/Activation
What's in it for you?
This is a stand out opportunity to join the senior management team of a network agency in what will effectively be a Head of Planning role.
As you would expect, the benefits are excellent.
- 28 days holiday bank hols
- Contributory pension @ 4%
- Flexible working
- Perk box
- Company car allowance
- Free parking
Please apply ASAP or contact