3 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Marketing Recruitment Consultant - Oxon/Bucks - £30,000 (OTE £60-70k)
Are you an experienced recruiter looking for a more rewarding, fun working environment? Look no further, we're growing our team and looking to hire additional consultants ASAP!
Who are we?
Stonor are a group of 8 full time recruiters. We help companies hire marketing and creative talent across the UK, Europe and America. Many of our clients are advertising and marketing agencies, but increasingly we work directly with brands to fill in-house roles. We're based in converted farm buildings near Thame and operate a flexible working model.
Who are you?
Ideally you are a friendly, motivated individual with some experience in either sales or recruitment, you'll need to be based within an hour of Thame with access to a car.
What's the role?
We're looking for "360" recruiters and are open to full or part time employees, (two of our staff currently work 4 days.)
This is NOT a corporate environment.
We trust our employees to work hard and understand that people are individuals with their own methods. If it works for you, it works for us.
That said, we do provide all the tools you need to succeed, these include,
- Full LinkedIn recruiter licences
- The market leading CRM System
- Laptop, phone, separate screen(s) any other tech required
- A spacious, light office with rapid internet
- Access to all relevant job boards and search engines
- Free parking
- On and offline training
What's in it for you?
Most companies claim to be different and to offer more than their competitors, we really do...
Our commission scheme is uncapped and by far the most generous that we have ever come across, people here earn well. It's not just about financial rewards though, in the past 12 months we have been to Las Vegas, the Crazy Bear, Thorpe Park and lots more.
We have just taken on additional office space and have ambitious growth plans, if you'd like to be part of them please contact us ASAP.
Sales Development Representative
The UK's leading customer experience management platform that are looking to add a couple of SDRs to their ever-growing team in Birmingham.
Over 300 leading brands use their state-of-the-art platform to manage their interactions online.
The role will be to generate new business and opportunities, working closely with the Marketing team to achieve the ambitious, but achievable, new business targets.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision-makers within accounts.
They are offering a basic salary of £25-28k £12-16k OTE uncapped (depending on experience).
- Creating new business opportunities
- Work closely with the internal Sales and Marketing teams
- Hit and exceed weekly KPIs and Sales Metrics
- Contact prospective businesses via phone, email and other forms of communication
- At least 6 months of sales experience in an office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Results-driven and positive mindset with a passion to grow your career
What's in it for you?
- Great company culture, who cares about your progression
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive Salary the opportunity to earn an annual bonus
- Training and development for each member of the team
- Fantastic redone office
- Remote working and flexitime options
Sales Account Manager £25k OTE £35k - Oxfordshire (Hybrid 2 days in office)
The company is a reseller of CAD, CAM and BIM solutions, providing solutions to the manufacturing, architectural, construction and engineering industries.
You would be joining a rapidly growing organisation and division of the business that has witnessed a good number of recent successes, an Account Manager is being sought after to help supplement both the new business acquisitions as well as day to day management of clients. They are offering a good basic, up to 50% commission and flexible remote working.
- Identifying opportunities
- Creating, and following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings for the Business Development Managers
- Planning and preparing calls and call lists and consistently making cold calls to new potential customers
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with clients
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Providing customer quotations and proposals, negotiating and closing the deals
- Working with other departments to ensure a smooth handover of projects to the delivery/finance teams
- A results driven individual who can work under pressure to tight timelines
- Someone who responds well to being target driven
- An ability to accept rejection and not be phased by it
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time-management skills
What's in it for you?
All new starters have hit the commission targets in their first year
Getting the chance to build your number of customers, to then be in charge of your own region
Defined career progression
Great team culture and monthly incentives between AMs
Quarterly company incentives
Regular company nights out
3 days a week remote working
25 days holiday
Company bonus scheme