2 Sales Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Sales Account Manager - Promotional Merchandise
A industry leading promotional merchandising company is looking for an experienced, sales focused account handler to join their global team. Top tier brands, strong earning potential and a massive support network on offer.
This London company are one of the top businesses in their sector. Specialising in the design, production and delivery of promotional products for multiple sectors, they work with over 20 of the World's most valuable brands in sectors including, automotive, finance, food, logistics, technology and retail. The company is proud of its office and workplace environment and the large team are a welcoming, diverse and social group. The business continues to perform well - even in uncertain times - and as a result of this growth, the company is very keen to speak with experienced Account Managers in the promotional merchandising industry with the drive necessary to help them continue to thrive.
Reporting directly to the sales Director, this important role will see the successful candidate working across several key clients to foster lasting relationships and maximize revenue opportunities. You'll work with established brands/accounts from the start and the commission scheme on offer presents very strong earning potential. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain relationships within all key departments for assigned clients, including sales, marketing and procurement contacts.
- Understand client business initiatives, sales and marketing strategy, sales distribution channel, procurement process, brand strategy, brand identity guidelines, event schedules, ad campaigns, anniversaries, product introductions, in order to proactively present product ranges and secure merchandise orders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company's product lines and processes, sales philosophy, and industry conditions to provide innovative support and technical assistance to customers.
This company are extremely well backed and form part of large global group. They have a commitment to offering an excellent work and staff well-being is a priority here. On top of this, they offer strong progression opportunities, work from home is available and the commission scheme on offer is highly attractive. If you're keen to find a stable role with potential, then this role should appeal to you...
Partnerships Manager (Sales)
Sales Executives Required for Heavily funded SaaS Platform
London - £28,000 Basic £52,000 OTE
Are you looking for a sales role with an achievable OTE? You might want to check this one out…
We are working with a rapidly expanding UK based SAAS platform who are hiring salespeople like you right now.
What's it all about?
This role is based in a busy office in the centre of London.
It reports directly to the Head of Sales and sits within a successful, young team focusing on the private medical sector. (But you don't need any experience in that space)
The role is aimed at prospecting and closing potential new customers, working alongside the Customer Success team, and building relationships within the sector.
If you are ambitious, hard-working and a fast-learner they will train and support you to become an accomplished salesperson who can quickly progress.
You will need the following skills:
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Strong phone presence and confidence.
- Previous experience in any form of consultative sales.
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Outlook and Windows applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree desired.
- Must be London based (eventually)
What's in it for you?
On top of what is already a very competitive salary and bonus, you can expect:
- Hybrid remote/office working model.
- Remote working (initially).
- Private healthcare
- Training and development budget
- Weekly yoga/meditation/sports sessions.
- Friday drinks.
- Access to a range of offers & discounts from high street retailers.
- Company paid activities (squash, darts, football, and more).
- Discounted Gym membership to over 3,000 participating gyms, pools, studios.
- 25 days holiday
- Pension contribution
If you'd like to find out more, please email