1 Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Digital Executive - Digital Marketing Agency - Buckinghamshire - Up to £35k
We're working with a digital agency specializing in SEO, Web Development, Paid Advertising, Content Creation, Social Media Management & Digital Strategy. They are based in Buckinghamshire in a converted barn with beautiful surroundings.
Their mission is to deliver results that truly make a difference and never compromise on quality and passion. As a rapidly growing start-up with clients in both the UK and US, they are on the lookout for an SEO specialist to join their team.
This role will be pivotal for the agency at such an important time. You'll be owning this department and making a difference with full freedom to drive it in the way you see fit. You'll be managing the day to day SEO activity including on-page, technical and content strategy, link building and keyword research.
- Feed in to the creation of effective, sustainable strategies for clients.
- Managing day to-day SEO activity across a range of clients.
- Auditing of websites from a technical SEO perspective.
- Keyword research and building effective keyword baskets.
- On page optimisation and content creation support.
- Google Analytics data analysis & reporting.
- Client and campaign reporting.
- Optimise and provide guidance on SEO best practices to help support client objectives and KPIs.
- Conduct selfguided research to create up-to-date recommendations and solutions.
What we're looking for:
- Experience working in SEO and developing successful SEO campaigns.
- A solid understanding of SEO principles from both a brand and technical point of view.
- Proven hands on experience in SEO Optimisations & creating SEO optimised web/blog content.
- Great time management and ability to work to deadlines.
- Collaborative experience working successfully as part of a multi disciplined team.
- Experience with problem solving and data analysis.
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Majestic, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog etc.
- Working knowledge of website development & Wordpress.
- Strong writing skills, with an ability to create compelling copy for a range of sectors and audiences.
- A 'cando' attitude, a strong desire to improve your skills and knowledge and a commitment to professional development.
What's in it for you
- Work with a wide range of diverse clients across different sectors, industries and geos.
- Work on Macbook Pros and with the industry's leading technology (SEMrush, MOZ, Screaming Frog, AhRefs etc). We are committed to building a tech stack that supports your requirements.
- Flexible working environment with the ability to start early/late and finish early/late.
- Be a part of a team with the same passion and precision as you. Everybody is committed to ensuring exceptional results which continues to facilitate campaign success.
- Annual visit to Brighton SEO paid 100% by the company.
- Training and development opportunities openly available.
- Regular company outings with beers after work on Fridays.
- Work from home 1 day per week with hybrid working options also available.
- Direct contact with the business owner at all times.
- Coffee Machine in the office.