5 Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Berkshire & Remote
A leading brand activation agency with over 100 employees. Working in partnership with clients, they devise and deliver experiential campaigns for a host of tier 1 brands. Experiential Marketing experts, they use insight-led creative and brand experiences to engage with the right people and change what they think, feel and do. They apply 20 years of marketing experience to successfully deliver clients' requirements, across sectors including FMCG, health and beauty, luxury goods, retail and technology. They Head Office is based in lovely Berkshire offices, and they will be promoting about a 50/50 office / remote working model post Covid, but they office will always be open to those wanting to be in more regularly.
- Plan and execute paid and organic social media campaigns for clients, including influencer marketing.
- Plan social media calendars across all channels, proactively researching and suggesting latest trends and techniques to fulfil client objectives.
- Be an expert in influencer discovery, suggesting influencers suited to client/creative objectives.
- Manage and execute influencer strategies for clients with the Digital Strategy Director
- Create assets and manage deliveries for influencers to ensure alignment with client/creative objectives.
- Work with Talent Management and Digital Strategy Director to build our Nano-Influencer programme, and assist with recruitment via paid social advertising.
- Adhere to social media best practices and optimise creative based on algorithm changes.
- Source and brief assets, ensuring all stakeholders have visibility and sign off.
- Manage the communities of all social media accounts, ensuring quick feedback and maximum engagement.
- Work with The Digital Strategy Director to build workflows and processes that utilises internal and external talent to meet client objectives.
- Work with the Campaign Management and Creative teams to ensure coordination of objectives and deliverables of digital requirements.
- Create toolkits and guidelines to ensure correct delivery in an optimal timeframe of digital assets created internally or by freelancers.
- Advise and execute social paid media campaigns, including geotargeting.
- Management live event feeds on social media channels, optimising engagement and participation rates.
- Advise and brief on repurposing digital content from events for increasing reach, engagement and ROI.
Please apply for a more detailed conversation
Social Media Manager - Film/Entertainment
A central London agency with an outstanding client list of film and entertainment giants is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join them…
True entertainment specialists, this award-winning integrated agency has been working with film and home entertainment clients for nearly 20 years. Offering Social, Digital, PR, Influencer relations and creative services, the agency has grown well since its founding and is now one of the industry leaders in its sector. Their client list reads like a who's who of the entertainment space and the team are a social, passionate bunch who benefit greatly from strong development opportunities, an adult culture and plenty of flexible/home working options. The team are now looking for an experienced Social Media Manager with a strong understanding of Film/Entertainment to lead social strategy for clients…
This is an important role for the agency and will see the successful candidate working closely with clients (large Film & TV studios) and overseeing creative, content focused social campaigns to engage with audiences. To be considered you'll need some expereince working in a social role for entertainment brands and the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Developing and implementing social media strategies
- Taking ownership of social planning, social calendars, social reports, and client communications
- Keeping up with social trends and the entertainment industry as a whole to ensure strategies are relevant, up-to-date and will properly engage with audiences of each IP
If you're looking for a chance to work with the top names in entertainment, then this role should interest you. You'll get to join a welcoming and close-nit team, have an excellent level of responsibility to define strategy and will enjoy a varied role with plenty of scope for development.
Social Media Manager - Fashion/Lifestyle
One of the UK's top consumer PR agencies is looking for a strategic social media manager to work with global brands in the Fashion & Lifestyle sectors…
With multiple UK offices, nearly two decades of expereince and a stellar client portfolio, this agency has become one of the go-to agencies in the Fashion and Lifestyle sectors. Specialising in Public and Influencer relations, social media and experiential marketing, the agency's full-service offering is rooted in creativity and collaboration. Their large and diverse team are a passionate group who love the sectors they work with, ensuring a positive, high-energy atmosphere throughout. Staff development and progression is highly encouraged, work life balance is a key consideration, and the senior team are massively supportive - all in all, a cracking agency with a great team at all levels…
This role would suit a strategic, content focused social media manager capable of working in a fully integrated team and pitching fresh ideas. To be considered, you'll need prior expereince working in a strategic social role for Fashion or Lifestyle brands (either agency or client side). Responsibilities will include:
- Leading multiple social media client accounts at both local and global level.
- Management of social strategies, including planning, insights, creative and analytical solutions.
- Producing high quality proposals, pitches, and presentations in response to client briefs.
- Identifying and managing, influencer and creative talent to bring content ideas to life.
- Working closely with the PR team to ensure ideas align with launches and adjacent campaigns.
What's in it for you?
If you're looking to join a large and hugely respected agency in the Fashion/Lifestyle sector then this role should interest you. You'll get to own a wide range of strategic and creative social campaigns from brief to execution and will get to work with an extensive portfolio of global brands from the off. Anyone joining this agency will benefit from a commitment to staff development and wellbeing and can be assured they're joining a welcoming team in a stable, well managed environment.
Junior PR Executive
Berkshire / Reading
An excellent regional consumer PR agency is looking for a Junior PR executive to join them. Ideal role for any graduate or junior professional looking for their first permanent or long-term role in PR - great clients, social team and strong training and development prospects.
Established for over 20 years, this boutique regional agency is continuing to grow well and works with attractive clients in the Lifestyle, Retail and Food & Drink sector. They've won multiple awards for their campaigns and they are the go-to agency for many high profile, global names. Based out of new offices in an excellent location (with plenty of parking), the team are a social and likeminded bunch who enjoy a relaxed and team focused work environment with plenty of development and training opportunities.
This Junior executive position is an ideal role for a marketing, media or PR/Comms graduate looking to start their career in PR proper. You'll need to have a keen interest in Public Relations, excellent written communications skills, the confidence to speak with media and a great understanding of social media platforms. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting account managers with the execution of Public relations and social media campaigns for a range of consumer clients.
- Assisting clients with social media community management.
- Contacting media to help promote stories and campaigns
The role offers the chance to work with some exciting global brands in the attractive Food, Drink, Health and Wellbeing sectors. You'll be joining and agency who have a strong track record for the development of staff and will get to support across a whole range of responsibilities. It's an ideal long-term role for any new PR professional who is looking to learn and grow in the industry - the team here are a lovely bunch too!
Senior Influencer Marketing Executive (Fully Remote)
Scotland / South East / Wales
Influencer / Marketing Executive
Sports / Gaming
A rapidly growing and fully remote online subscription business in the Sports & online betting space (not a gambling business). The end of 2020 marked their largest recorded headcount and revenue rate, whilst the growth trajectory shows no signs of wavering. Their expanding customer base pays a monthly fee for betting & data related content. The company is in a strong & profitable financial position and are expanding into new markets, so it is a great time to join, taking advantage of a fully remote role.
Day-to-day, you'll be working collaboratively with the team on marketing campaigns - from planning new ingenious ways to market our brand, to execution and optimisation. You'll be responsible for native marketing and influencer outreach, looking for how we can create ads that don't feel like ads, at scale. You'll create relationships with key content creators and work with them to create content that presents our product as a solution to their audience's pain points.
- Excellent understanding of marketing principles across paid and organic channels, with demonstrated experience across all Social Media platforms.
- Able to develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns, by identifying and building relationships with prominent influencers.
- Keeping up to date with emerging trends, tech, and influencers to bring fresh ideas to the table and help us continuously test and grow our marketing activity.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you'll play a key part in helping with planning and reviewing marketing performance.
- Passionate about matketing the companies products and highly able to convey the value proposition clearly and concisely.
- An interest in the gaming, betting / gambling space.
- Ability to take on ad-hoc tasks across the business.
- An ability to use Photoshop (or a similar tool) to create accompanying images to your written content would be highly advantageous. Demonstrable experience editing images would be highly valued.
What's in it for you?
- Long term fully remote working
- Private healthcare
- A young, smart and dynamic team
- Flexible hours
- Performance Bonus