2 Software Development Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
React Native Developer
React Native Developer | Digital Marketing Agency
Bucks (100% remote) | £35k - £45k | NP722
Well, what can I say about this amazing, ambitious, and adventurous agency?
They were founded in 2013 with off the back of a vision of challenging the norm, pushing boundaries, creating an amazing workplace that values its employees, and creating work that makes a difference.
Their client base spans automotive, charity, FMCG, healthcare and financial services, and they have a huge slant towards the digital space. The CEO is a designer by trade, who taught themselves how to code, before using their commercial acumen to grow the agency to the size it is now - about 30 heads.
They have some incredible talent in the agency, however there is a need for someone who is incredibly well versed in the React Native space, creating cross-platform apps that are innovative and pioneering.
They are looking for someone who can write excellent, clean and tidy code, pulling apart the brief and putting yourself in the user's shoes.
Knowing React Native is essential, as is PHP, plus being fluent in iOS, Xcode and Java. You'll need to have experience of robust UAT and QC processes and have a thorough understanding of the release process. Having worked in an agency environment is crucial, but client exposure and interaction isn't a necessity.
Alongside a very competitive salary there is a serious benefits package on offer - the role can be 100% remote should you wish, there is 36 days' holiday, private healthcare, an electric company car scheme, massive contributions to birthdays and Christmas parties, and a wellness programme which is unsurpassable, plus trips abroad
If this role is the kind of thing that interests you, and you want to be part of a forward-thinking company that do things a little bit differently, then send over a CV and folio demonstrating astonishing apps you've created.
Software Project Manager (Fully Remote)
North West / Scotland / South East
Senior / Project Manager
Fully remote & Highly profitable online subscription business
The Company & Role:
A rapidly growing and fully remote online subscription business in the online betting space (not a gambling operator). The end of 2020 marked their largest recorded headcount, revenue rate and net profit, and the growth trajectory shows no signs of wavering. Their expanding customer base pays a monthly fee for betting content and access to their software. The company is in a very strong & profitable financial position and are expanding into new markets, so it is a great time to join. They have always operated remotely and will continue to do so long term, whilst supporting their staff in any way they can. They are a privately owned business and a significant % of company profits are re-invested in growth.
They are working on a complete overhaul of their software with no areas left untouched, and their technical team has grown from 5 to more than 12 over the past year, with further growth planned.
With ambitious plans to diversify their software portfolio, and take on long running projects of increasing complexity, they require a Project Manager to review and build upon their approach, and work closely with the team to deliver software projects.
The project manager will work with the team to help refine processes ensuring continuous improvement across the team. There is a genuine scope for progression and additional responsibilities within the business and no plans at all to hire above this person, in fact, this person will be the short and long-term de-facto head of project management.
- Coordinate and monitor activities related to requirements gathering, design, development, testing and deployment of the software.
- Work with the team and with our clients to ensure that cross project dependencies are managed
- Review existing practices from requirements gathering to delivery and post-release care
- Take part in Software Development rituals including Scrums and Retrospectives
- Address impediments to our projects, working with other teams to resolve
- Work closely with the CTO and other stakeholders to establish best practice for Project Management with particular focus on larger projects and initiatives
- Assist with resource allocation and long term planning
- Project Documentation
This is genuinely a multi-faceted greenfield role that will work across a few of the companies core products, with many more in the pipeline. If you are someone that wants the chance to drive change and create new effective ways of working, then there is no better opportunity out there.
Key personal attributes:
- You are an experienced Project Manager with a good understanding of technical projects.
- You have strong business analysis and stakeholder management skills.
- You are a proactive communicator who is happy working from home as part of a close-knit development team.
- You are a capable negotiator, able to collate ideas and reach compromises that will ensure the greatest possible buy-in from stakeholders.
- You do not believe in a prescriptive, one-size fits all approach to Project Management, and you enjoy working with others to find the best approach to delivering software.
- Ability to communicate and relate to people at all levels including developers, testers and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with the Management of large, complex initiatives
- A natural ability for solving and simplifying complex problems
- An open-minded, collaborative approach to problem solving
- A good understanding of the SDLC
- Business analyst skill set
- Understanding of Agile and Lean techniques
- Experience of Technical Project Management
- Experience working in a similar industry such as betting, financial or online gaming
- Understanding of Kanban
- Experience managing multi-year projects
- Familiarity with the betting industry
What else is in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- An opportunity to establish Project Management processes for a growing and highly profitable business.
- Full remote working. All of our staff are 100% remote. Less time spent commuting means more free time for you.
- Free training and development courses
- Pension Contributions - They match your contributions up to 10% (5% employer and 5% employee)
- Full cover private healthcare for all members of the team, including free virtual private GP appointments, full cancer cover, full mental health and physical therapy cover, 24/7 access to nurses and counsellors via phone, option to attend in-person private GP appointments with referral to private hospitals, and more.