1 Staffing Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
One of the UKs leading brand experience agencies is looking for a staffing executive to join them. A welcoming team, Global client portfolio and very real progression prospects on offer…
For over fifteen years, this award-winning brand experience agency have been working with some of worlds largest brands in entertainment, FMCG, Media and more. Designing ambitious launches, creative pop-up experiences and new product sampling, they've grown to be recognised as one of the top agencies in their field. Their welcoming team are a highly social group who contribute to a supportive and inclusive work-place environment. As a direct result of strong growth, they are looking to grow their team with multiple staffing executive hires…
The ideal candidate for this role will be a highly organised account executive with previous staffing or recruitment experience for events, roadshows, or other experiential marketing activity. The role will involve working closely with senior directors and will offer a good level of autonomy to manage workload (along with plenty of support). Responsibilities will include:
- Interviewing and screening multiple candidates for a variety of roles nationwide
- Creating profiles for the staff members to showcase potential candidates for clients to review
- Building and maintaining relationships with field staff
- Managing a proportion itineraries of team members across all campaigns
- Thoroughly briefing team members in the field on their roles and events
This is an excellent opportunity for any junior staffing professional to join a highly respected, award-winning agency. The role on offer is stable, offers plenty of opportunity for progression and development and the team are both welcoming and highly supportive of new staff.
For a detailed job specification please apply now