2 Strategy Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Senior Digital Manager
London / Berkshire
This company is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognised as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, they provide consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, analytics and Paid Media. Despite being relatively young, they have grown to a global team of over 500 people and were recently acquired by an investment group, who focus on acquiring companies that are equipped for the future of digital media. It is the perfect time to join this business as their UK operations are set to expand very quickly. They were born in San Francisco and now have several global offices in all regions, so the opportunity for international travel is there for those that would want it.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Funded Pension plan
- Generous annual leave scheme
- Mobile phone plan
- Gym membership of your choice
- Lunch and transportation cost benefits
- Company Uber account
Senior Consultant / Team Lead
They are currently looking for a Team Lead to develop and mentor a team of up to 6 Managers while overseeing the full-service management of search, shopping, display and video advertising campaigns. Successful candidates for this opportunity will demonstrate strategic thought, leadership and client management skills that go beyond platform knowledge.
- Day-to-day management of a team of up to 6 ambitious and highly-trained account managers working across a variety of platforms, including but not limited to Google Ads (search, shopping, display and video), Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, Display & Video 360 and Search Ads 360.
- Proactively identifying and exploring new opportunities across the Biddable Media landscape e.g. audience targeting, new platforms, new competitor insight tools, new search engine features.
- Mentoring team members and developing a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership. Providing positive feedback where it's due and constructively highlighting areas for improvement.
- Overseeing campaign performance and intervening where necessary to ensure optimum results are achieved.
- Assisting with sales pitches for full-service Google Ads, social, Amazon, DV360 and/or SA360 clients - preparing presentations, forecasts, audits, attending new business meetings and calls.
- Managing the team's monthly capacity and delegating workload to ensure members are working to their full potential whilst not being overloaded.
- Forecasting team revenue over the short-medium term; conducting regular sales meetings with the Managing Director to highlight any upcoming client wins and/or loss in revenue.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and performance in order to uphold excellent rate of client retention; conducting regular account management phone calls and meetings to understand and plan for clients' changing business needs.
- Guide career development; conduct regular one-to-one catch-ups to ensure team members are making progress against individual goals. Provide support and help them to overcome any challenges.
- Collaborating with Marketing, Training, Engineering, Sales and Business Ops Teams on ad-hoc projects.
- Helping to strategise and improve account management teams' processes and operations as the business continues to grow at a rapid pace in collaboration with other Media Directors.
- Acting first point of coverage as needed: Regionally when expanding, Executionally for other departments/functions (Operations, Recruiting, Training, Finance, Sales)
- Communicate the company vision and philosophy effectively externally and internally, including participation in sales pitches
- Systematically prioritise between client and internal needs, sometimes balancing competing priorities from different internal stakeholders
Skill set overview:
- 5 years experience in online advertising, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or other.
- Good experience managing a team of at least 3 people
- Technical expertise with the in-scope technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead in-person client meetings or client summits
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Skilled, process-based thinker that can help problem solve for technical escalations
- Expert written and verbal communication
- Experience in account management, including opportunity identification
- Commitment to career mentorship, both at and beyond MightyHive
- Ability to lead and work with many different personality types
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads (search, social and display) and paid social and ability to effectively teach these skills
- Knowledge of Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360, Campaign Manager, Amazon
- Advertising and Google Analytics is highly desirable.
Head of Content
From humble beginnings in 2012, this company now employee over 60 people at their cutting edge, purpose-built offices. Their enterprise B2B software is loved by some of the world's leading companies and they are growing exponentially. They are an engineering-led company and an agile, innovative team, meaning the entire focus is on product excellence and delighting customers.
About the Role
They are looking for an experienced Head of Content to take full ownership of the content strategy output. This person will manage one full time content writer and will work alongside the lead generation, tech evangelist and web teams to ensure high quality content is produced at scale and is effectively presented across website and e-mail campaigns. While this role requires management skills (proof-reading and project management), you will also be required to write original copy individually.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end content production pipeline and messaging, including managing one full time content writer, project-manage internal subject matter experts and external sources.
- Review and maintain content calendar, ensuring timely delivery.
- Review and uphold tone of voice and messaging consistency across all properties.
- Write content pieces from scratch, including desk research, interviews all the way to 1st draft.
- Deliverables include web pages, sales enablement materials, case studies, blogposts, interviews, videos scripts, webinars and SEO keywords input to lead generation team.
- Review, edit and deliver high quality content quickly, including case studies, interviews & blogposts.
- Decide the most effective way of presenting content inventory, with inputs from the lead generation and web UX teams.
- At least 5 years in roles where writing or proof-reading technical copy was a big part of your job.
- High-output, high-quality technical content writer.
- Your work should require little or no review & edits before publishing.
- Excellent proof-reading skills in the tech industry, ideally in software.
What will you get in return?
- Great culture: We put culture first and believe in creating a great environment where people are happy to come to work every day.
- Stunning office: Picture yourself in a brand-new, state-of-the-art office
- Edge technology: Use the latest tools & practices in every area of the business to work fast and smart
- Gadgets galore: Fancy a sit-stand desk? Want to try out an Oculus Rift or Microsoft HoloLens? Look no further
- Smart colleagues: Be part of a great team, working with talented, like-minded peers
- Take a break: Eat some free snacks or a great coffee and relax with a game of table-football or ping-pong
- Social: From tech meetups to rollercoasters, from poker to board games, from Star Wars to cocktails, there's always tons going on.
- BENEFITS: 10% pension, Private Health, 25 days holiday, competitive Salaries.